Posted: 2 months ago

The Winner and now The Undisputed Best Shah Rukh Khan film decided by India Forums..


Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge!!


Here's Why the Making of DDLJ Is as Interesting as the Film Itself

DILWALE DULHANIA LE JAYENGE (1995) inspired by...



Shah Rukh Khan Thinks Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Is Silly The Badshah Is  Never Wrong



Congo to all those who voted smiley40 


and a big thank you for all that took part in it smiley27




------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Ultimate Showdown II 


Shah Rukh Khan Edition


SRK round.png


The Ultimate Showdown II - Main Discussion


Qualifying Match 1 poll - Raju Ban Gya Gentleman

Qualifying Match 2 Poll - Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Qualifying Bonus Round - Pardes vs Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna


Round of 32 - Match 1 - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge vs Raju Ban Gya Gentleman

Round of 32 - Match 2 - Om Shanti Om vs Baazigar

Round of 32 - Match 3 - Mohabbatein vs Devdas

Round of 32 - Match 4 - Don 2 vs Pathan

Round of 32 - Match 6 - Dil To Pagal Hai vs Kal Ho Na Ho

Round of 32 - Match 7 - Jawan vs Jab Tak Hai Jaan

Round of 32 - Match 5 - Pardes vs Chennai Express

Round of 32 - Match 8 - Chalte Chalte vs Swades

Round of 32 - Match 9 - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai vs Yes Boss

Round of 32 - Match 10 - Raees vs Rab Ne Banadi Jodi

Round of 32 -Match 11 - Anjaam Vs Main Hoon Na

Round of 32 - Match 12 - Veer Zaara vs FAN

Round of 32 - Match 13 - My Name is Khan vs Dil Se vs Kabhi Ha Kabhi Na

Round of 32 - Match 14 - Darr vs Don

Round of 32 - Match 15 - Baadshah vs Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham

Round of 32 - Match 16 - Chak De India vs Karan Arjun


Last 16 - Match 1 - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge vs Mohabbatein

Last 16 - Match 2 - Don 2 vs Om Shanti Om

Last 16 - Match 3 - Pardes vs Jawan

Last 16 - Match 4 - Swades vs Kal Ho Naa Ho

Last 16 - Match 5 - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai vs Main Hoon Na

Last 16 - Match 6 - Veer Zaara vs Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Last 16 - Match 7 - Dil Se vs Don

Last 16 - Match 8 - Chak De India vs Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham


Quarter-Finals - Match 1 - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge vs Pardes

Quarter-Finals - Match 2 - Om Shanti Om vs Swades

Quarter-Finals - Match 3 - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai vs Dil Se

Quarter-Finals - Match 4 - Chak De India vs Veer Zaara


Semi-Finals Match1 - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge vs Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Semi-Finals - Match 2 - Chak De India vs Swades


The Finale - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge vs Chak De India


Previous Tournements

The Ultimate Showdown - Salman Khan Edition



Edited by Stone-Cold - 1 months ago
Posted: 2 months ago


Do the Filmfare winners for Best Actor and Actress since 2001. Compare the first five years of Best Actor and Actress wins (2001 to 2005), and then wrap it up with a final poll on the winners from each five-year span.

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by FatalFlaw



Do the Filmfare winners for Best Actor and Actress since 2001. Compare the first five years of Best Actor and Actress wins (2001 to 2005), and then wrap it up with a final poll on the winners from each five-year span.

So the op would do polls listing 2001s nominees and then ask then we would vote on who we really thought should win ? 


Then a poll on all the winners from that period ? 

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche


So the op would do polls listing 2001s nominees and then ask then we would vote on who we really thought should win ? 


Then a poll on all the winners from that period ? 


That's a good idea, but what I was getting at is, let's compare the winners from each year and figure out who's the best since 2001. To keep things clean and not flood the forum with tons of polls like last time, maybe the OP can create five polls. Each poll will cover winners from 2001 to 2005, another from 2006 to 2010, and so forth. There will be five polls, with the last one having only four options. Then, they can wrap it up with a final poll featuring the top five winners from the initial ones.

Posted: 2 months ago
Originally posted by FatalFlaw



That's a good idea, but what I was getting at is, let's compare the winners from each year and figure out who's the best since 2001. To keep things clean and not flood the forum with tons of polls like last time, maybe the OP can create five polls. Each poll will cover winners from 2001 to 2005, another from 2006 to 2010, and so forth. There will be five polls, with the last one having only four options. Then, they can wrap it up with a final poll featuring the top five winners from the initial ones.

Yes I misread your post. That does sound like a fun tournament. 

Posted: 2 months ago

Why change something that isn’t broken? Stick with the same formula I say


do Aamir khans best film smiley20


Posted: 2 months ago

- Best Shah Rukh Khan Film tournament

- Best Aamir Khan Film tournament

- Best Comedy movie tournament


^ These three for sure... in that order of preference.smiley16

Posted: 2 months ago

I had the song one in my mind smiley17

I think, we can do songs of each decade or so in separate polls to start with.

For example, 90s, 2000s, 2010s, etc

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Now it’s Srk vs Srk

pencil Bekind   stackexchange 32   eye 2191

Bekind 32 2191 3 months ago Blueberry94
Srk blocks someone on twitter during ask srk &replies to another

pencil wat_up   stackexchange 13   eye 1638

wat_up 13 1638 4 months ago wat_up
The Grande Finale - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge defeats Chak De India

pencil Stone-Cold   stackexchange 109   eye 2818

Stone-Cold 109 2818 1 months ago MochaQueen
SemiFinals 1 - Dilwale Dulhania LeJayenge dominates Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

pencil Stone-Cold   stackexchange 38   eye 1019

Stone-Cold 38 1019 1 months ago priya185
Quarter-Finals - Match 1 - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge defeats Pardes

pencil Stone-Cold   stackexchange 79   eye 1980

Stone-Cold 79 1980 1 months ago NoraSM

Topic Info

29 Participants 318 Replies 6814Views

Topic started by Stone-Cold

Last replied by MochaQueen

loader
loader
up-open TOP