Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Roch

Didnā€™t understand the last bit regarding the dance, which 2 min dance 

Waise I do understand the PR strategy and that is what has been worked at, Fans need to understand that not react. But I do get them as well the see and they react, but it is all a publicity stunt.

Ab you put a post and then it goes down the hill, then you actually have a kissing pic in that attire are you telling me this was not planned.

If they had to put a pic, since they are couple they would have many in Normal attire but nope it had to be in the shows attire, so it was a well planned move, it was certainly to distract fans but very wrong time. Since last 2 days people are only discussing this kyun bhai episode dekh lo, Virat ko Gali dedo par nahi. They choose to rile up fans 

Itā€™s IPL and people are riled up and they loosing interest due to the off screen stunts and will eventually stop watching, 

@bold- the Virat-Pakhi bit on Rang barse, her dream. 

@Blue - it was planned, and it was a choice to provoke fans. To me, it said something to Sairat fans - you can raise hell, but Virat or Neil is mine. Deal with it. When Sairat fans are Virat fans, Virat is Neil, her fiance. Who is she fighting against?? 

@red- it's taking attention away from one of the most important tracks...separation which will lead to the beginning of their love story. 

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scarlett22

@bold- the Virat-Pakhi bit on Rang barse, her dream. 

@Blue - it was planned, and it was a choice to provoke fans. To me, it said something to Sairat fans - you can raise hell, but Virat or Neil is mine. Deal with it. When Sairat fans are Virat fans, Virat is Neil, her fiance. Who is she fighting against?? 

@red- it's taking attention away from one of the most important tracks...separation which will lead to the beginning of their love story. 

That dance, oh yes it was there sorry not a very note worthy scene. Zero chemistry and it felt like no effort from the actors either 

Arey bhai humne kab bola tumhara nahi hain, tumhara hi hain, bas serial mein nahi hain.

Thatā€™s true every time the focus is on Virat Sai love story some off screen fiasco happens it canā€™t be a coincidence always.

Kabhi kabhi lagta hain ye Sairat ki chemistry itni achchi kyun hain.... that people actually take the battle head on, Online fans really love Sairat and hence they feel bad, And people like her purposefully demean them and then enjoy playing the victim card. 

FUITV thumbnail

But that was the plot line of the original show. I have a friend who has watched the original and has always said she preferred RK more over Emon. She sympathised with RK šŸ˜ƒ

So what you pointed out could happen, but here the entire thing changed due to various reasons, Chemistry and Acting being the main one 

Ah really. Wow different perspectives. 

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

ā¤ļø I am not the part of fandom that is commenting on twitter.. I don't even trend or vote for those contests.. Because I don't want to get deeply involved.. But I feel and understand the fans who do.. This fandom is not the most toxic ones and considering what they are getting to witness, they are absolutely not the worst. I have seen extremely toxic fandoms before and trust me Ghum as of now is saner.. Cannot just blame the fans when unprofessional actors are equally responsible for enraging and gaslighting them.. If it was just about the pictures or PDA of offscreen couple, their holi pictures with family would have been also bashed , her posting Neil's dancing video has got most number of views, much more views than Star plus's , Neil's or Ayesha's Sairat promotion video got. Infact Ayesha's dance video also lags behind. Ayesha's picture with Aishwarya as well has got a good number of likes.. Its not like fans are always targeting her and name calling her...Even when she self victimized her in that Yamini fiasco, no one was actually posting any hate comments for her, people only wanted Yamini to accept the mistake. That's it. The two unprofessional actors made it all about themselves.. while it was not about them but Sairat.

Regarding twitter the thing is sometimes it goes overboard to defend but that's also because not one,two or three but because 20 people start speaking the same thing and they join together .

Never hated Aishwarya even liked the bts because she seems to be a crazy fellow but after the roka thing she thinks people start hating her . No one hates someone for their real life. It's good two people with same mindset gel together and  rokafied but demeaning the others at the same time will not let anyone look good.

There so many actors who play grey and are married or dating then also people pair them with others and they respond but here she starts blaming that people hate because of onscreen character and the ML is his fiancee. 

That's actually too low for anyone. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Didnā€™t understand the last bit regarding the dance, which 2 min dance 

Waise I do understand the PR strategy and that is what has been worked at, Fans need to understand that not react. But I do get them as well the see and they react, but it is all a publicity stunt.

Ab you put a post and then it goes down the hill, then you actually have a kissing pic in that attire are you telling me this was not planned.

If they had to put a pic, since they are couple they would have many in Normal attire but nope it had to be in the shows attire, so it was a well planned move, it was certainly to distract fans but very wrong time. Since last 2 days people are only discussing this kyun bhai episode dekh lo, Virat ko Gali dedo par nahi. They choose to rile up fans 

Itā€™s IPL and people are riled up and they loosing interest due to the off screen stunts and will eventually stop watching, 

I agree this was definitely a planned one.. The whole issue is mostly initiated by the actors and not the fans and thats why i find it wrong to just blame the fans for reacting.. For instance i saw that pic on insta not on the actors profile but some other page and I thought this is some upcoming scene, a dream sequence may be.. So at once even I , who is an avid  watcher and know the characters, got confused. So might happen with a lot of people.. Though it was to distract the fans from Sairat and not the episode...I dont find her intelligent or considerate enough  (for her own show ) to actually try to distract the viewers from a regressive content. Itna dimag nahi hai usme šŸ˜† Her life right now revolves around.. I rock..I am Neil's real partner.. We are a couple jitna trend kar o tumlog kisi ko bhi.. Real life Pakhi didi ki duniya bas yehi tak limited hain..

FUITV thumbnail

If she was a bit smart, instead of instigating fans. She could do dance videos with her fiancƩ , people would actually like it. Both of them apparently are good dancers. I think if lockdown happens , this can be a possibility.

I wonā€™t watch it cos I donā€™t want to but fans do love such things. 

instead of doing tit for tat on SM 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Neither do I think its planned distraction , nor do I think the fandom is a bunch of idiots. I belong to the fandom and refuse to be called an idiot. Aishwarya has a tendency to grab attention time and again, when she is not able to get it through the show.. If you look at it from her perspective, both Neil and Ayesha have been voted among the top three actors since last few weeks singularly and then as Sairat well. The are always trending , always in news. So instead of working on her acting and expressions, which she should in this case, she is working on her offscreen chemistry with Neil. That's it. That's her pattern. Now coming to the fandom, some people have the tendency to ignore it , some dont.  But cant blame this fandom for being an idiot for reacting to such stunts, because If I look at it honestly, this fandom is unlucky in terms of offscreen interviews between the leads.. Any show , every show have their leads coming an talking together about the scene or on special occasions.. However in this show be it Valentine's or shivratri or New year , if at all you get a jodi interview that has to be of Virakhi. Fans mostly dont really want to watch Neil and Aishwarya because Aishwarya is a negative lead , an obstacle in married life of Virat and Sai and one would not want to see the male lead with negative lead in all the interviews on special occasions. This fandom has been pretty decent in accepting the offscreen dynamics of the show. The only issue comes up when the two are mixed and fans are gaslighted.. 

Coming to the episode , I have ranted enough.. I have always been a Virat fan, I do love Sai as well. My reason to start watching the show was because of how considerate he was towards Sai.. This was the first time on ITV where FL came out to be more rude than the ML and ML being understanding and considerate towards her.. He was compassionate and a responsible officer.. Thats how he was introduced. Look at what have the turned him into now.. First with the hand hold scene and now with this.. with such dialogues.. Forget about him being a husband, is he being a responsible police officer when he decides to oust a member of his house in order to punish her late at night knowing very well how unsafe it is for women to stay out at night... To think that he was supposed to lead the drive to maintain women safety in the city...What are they promoting here, where ML can treat you like he owns you, in moment of anger be inhuman to you and then apologise to you 100 times and repeat the same or even worse thing again? And to say that he is in love with this woman..He has failed too many times when he lets his family members treat Sai as a maid.. I can not forget that one dialogue from Shonali kaku, where when Sai comes down wearing a saree for ladakh trip, the way Kaku asked her to go clean the utensils. instead of lashing at Kaku for treating Sai like that he was proud and happy when Aai said Sai has completed all the chores.. Why is she expected to complete all the chores before stepping out in the first place? I wont talk about Sonali Kaku's comment and Virat silence on Sai being a motherless child. 

Anyway coming to the current track, his dialog about giving a lot of freedom is problematic  and patriarchal on so many levels and we as women need to understand it and not support it. There is a difference between using those words for  children and using it for a partner by any partner. Male or female. Usage of such words determine superiority/authority/domination which is great when it comes to children but not for partners.. Partners are supposed be equals. Yes reprimand your partner for doing wrong.. but to control him/her is so wrong... Locking your partner in the room just because she wants to go out at the wrong time is not something that I find okay.. Such men also raise bad children, children in general don't respect their mothers, their sisters when they grow up in an environment , where their father or grandfather talk about controlling the women of the house or punishing them when they go "out of hand". Just in one show Pratigya they showed the male lead hitting the female lead and then a child hits his sister. On being scolded he gives an example about being angry on her and hitting her because that's how men behave..

I would rather go for a person who never apologizes for a crime , but does not even repeat it, instead of someone who keeps on apologizing and regretting and yet in a fit of rage the next time , might repeat a similar crime to apologize again. 

This is not the Virat I signed up for. šŸ˜’

Well said dear šŸ‘šŸ¼

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah toh mujhe planned nahi lagh rahi hai yaar , iski wajah seh logh show dekhneh ki jagah chodkar jaayega aur SP toh bahoot promote karneh ki koshish karrahi hai making lead actors to post promo wagera , 

Aur agar inki paas akkal hoti nah toh they would have used to make a good script show their creativity , didi ko sirf attention chahiyeh onscreen nahi milrahi hai toh off-screen hi sahi , but kal she just crossed another level by putting that post and openly telling "RIP Toxic People " 

Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well to be honest..hearing some of the dialogues in this show itself is painful n cringeworthy..so regressive...n Channel shows this in the name of nayi soch..this show hadnt been this hyped if not for Sairat n Sai..caharcter of Sai is so fresh n unique..n the way she roasts these chakram people is really a fun to watch..the drama quotient of this show is very low class..n not at all entertaining..just gives u headache...so much negativity..

Coming to ur point of whether this was a planned distraction..i dont thk the actors in question and PH are that smart...the whole post and story thing looks so childish and it seems like they r not able to handle the success that they r getting n it has gone to their head..except Ayesha..she comes across as matured of the lot and pretty much secured..

Edited by Prads - 3 years ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

The show has always been regressive from the start. We still have watched it and loved Sairat.

As for Sairat, I find both Virat and Sai wrong in this case. We know that Pulkit is right be because we have seen the kidnapping and kaku gang's evilness. But Virat is not aware of it. Right now his reaction is justified. I know he is going to take an extreme measure and throw Sai out (which I do not support) but till now he hasn't done anything wrong. For him Sai his wife has gone against his request/wishes to get his unsound mind sister married to a bad guy Pulkit. Think from his perspective he is right.He is anger is also justified till the last episode.