Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Planned Distraction from the regressive content🤔

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Was it a planned SM fandom war created to distract us from a regressive content shown on Saturday episode? 

I find Half the fans are upset about the SM updates! The Pakhi actress posts something to offend the fans in her sm a/c and rest of the cast post the promotion. This really made me wonder. 

I missed watching it yesterday because of migraine attack and watched it today morning and ruined my Sunday😩

The dialogues were so crass in the end. Choot deh rakhi hai! Really Virat? Couldn’t believe that just few hours before he was walking around romantic rajababu banke. 

I really hope the whole truth comes out else it’s really not worth our time and energy. 

I am so pissed at our society for all religious bullshit  and historical inaccuracies they do Mukthi morcha but when women gets mistreated we watch it with no shame😢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail

Tagging few more I am not getting few user names displayed. Sorry if I missed out anyone. Do share your views 

Edited by KBBofRCIBC - 3 years ago
bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Regressive content is shown in the show from day 1 😔. This is a planned post by one and only Pakhi actress who seems to not care about the future of show or her fiancé's career. 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes word choot is wrong but thus is meaning what people is thinking so ?

Acc 2 me it's not having d same meaning , if u see Cgang & pakhi also calls name to virat when he don't say anything to sai when she take their class for them his silence is like encouragement for sai.

If u remember it was virat who ask sai to don't take insult silently & answer back.

Choot word is used 4 parents to for their naughty kids when their naughty kids cross d line people do criticize parents by saying bahut choot de rakhi hain maa baap ne , ya maa baap ki choot ka nateeza hain.

As sai eloped devi & made devkit marriage happen by creating a human barrier for that virat is saying coz he thinks as he was supporting devkit earlier & don't stop sai for criticising others or do what she like , sai this time also did what she like by making devkit married.

In short words he will not support sai anymore against his family

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think so. I am sure there's a lot of anxiety about people viewing the show and sustaining viewership because of the IPL and an imminent lockdown. 

Only one person does not care what's happening in the real world. And we know who that is..

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

Was it a planned SM fandom war created to distract us from a regressive content shown on Saturday episode? 

I find Half the fans are upset about the SM updates! The Pakhi actress posts something to offend the fans in her sm a/c and rest of the cast post the promotion. This really made me wonder. 

I missed watching it yesterday because of migraine attack and watched it today morning and ruined my Sunday😩

The dialogues were so crass in the end. Choot deh rakhi hai! Really Virat? Couldn’t believe that just few hours before he was walking around romantic rajababu banke. 

I really hope the whole truth comes out else it’s really not worth our time and energy. 

I am so pissed at our society for all religious bullshit  and historical inaccuracies they do Mukthi morcha but when women gets mistreated we watch it with no shame😢

No, the fd of ghkkpm are bunch of idiots.

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lostin90s

No, the fd of ghkkpm are bunch of idiots.

Count me in the idiots lot 🤣

I am still watching the show 🤣🤣🤣 complaining about regressive content 

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: scarlett22

I don't think so. I am sure there's a lot of anxiety about people viewing the show and sustaining viewership because of the IPL and an imminent lockdown. 

Only one person does not care what's happening in the real world. And we know who that is..

In my experience for a product marketing everything goes. SM negative publicity is also considered publicity.

But my above post was part sarcasm and part my conspiracy theory!

but meri bezatti hogayi ðŸ¤£

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

Don't know much about the SM war etc..

regressive definitely...ayyee din aap ghar ke darwaze wife ke liye band kar do..kabhi andar se bahar na jaa sako and kabhi bahar se andar na aa sako...aisa hai to kya hai? regressive nahi to kya??

Progressive devar bhabhi ko prkriti ki god mein waqt beetane ke liye tha...shayad....nayee soch!😡

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Neither do I think its planned distraction , nor do I think the fandom is a bunch of idiots. I belong to the fandom and refuse to be called an idiot. Aishwarya has a tendency to grab attention time and again, when she is not able to get it through the show.. If you look at it from her perspective, both Neil and Ayesha have been voted among the top three actors since last few weeks singularly and then as Sairat well. The are always trending , always in news. So instead of working on her acting and expressions, which she should in this case, she is working on her offscreen chemistry with Neil. That's it. That's her pattern. Now coming to the fandom, some people have the tendency to ignore it , some dont.  But cant blame this fandom for being an idiot for reacting to such stunts, because If I look at it honestly, this fandom is unlucky in terms of offscreen interviews between the leads.. Any show , every show have their leads coming an talking together about the scene or on special occasions.. However in this show be it Valentine's or shivratri or New year , if at all you get a jodi interview that has to be of Virakhi. Fans mostly dont really want to watch Neil and Aishwarya because Aishwarya is a negative lead , an obstacle in married life of Virat and Sai and one would not want to see the male lead with negative lead in all the interviews on special occasions. This fandom has been pretty decent in accepting the offscreen dynamics of the show. The only issue comes up when the two are mixed and fans are gaslighted.. 

Coming to the episode , I have ranted enough.. I have always been a Virat fan, I do love Sai as well. My reason to start watching the show was because of how considerate he was towards Sai.. This was the first time on ITV where FL came out to be more rude than the ML and ML being understanding and considerate towards her.. He was compassionate and a responsible officer.. Thats how he was introduced. Look at what have the turned him into now.. First with the hand hold scene and now with this.. with such dialogues.. Forget about him being a husband, is he being a responsible police officer when he decides to oust a member of his house in order to punish her late at night knowing very well how unsafe it is for women to stay out at night... To think that he was supposed to lead the drive to maintain women safety in the city...What are they promoting here, where ML can treat you like he owns you, in moment of anger be inhuman to you and then apologise to you 100 times and repeat the same or even worse thing again? And to say that he is in love with this woman..He has failed too many times when he lets his family members treat Sai as a maid.. I can not forget that one dialogue from Shonali kaku, where when Sai comes down wearing a saree for ladakh trip, the way Kaku asked her to go clean the utensils. instead of lashing at Kaku for treating Sai like that he was proud and happy when Aai said Sai has completed all the chores.. Why is she expected to complete all the chores before stepping out in the first place? I wont talk about Sonali Kaku's comment and Virat silence on Sai being a motherless child. 

Anyway coming to the current track, his dialog about giving a lot of freedom is problematic  and patriarchal on so many levels and we as women need to understand it and not support it. There is a difference between using those words for  children and using it for a partner by any partner. Male or female. Usage of such words determine superiority/authority/domination which is great when it comes to children but not for partners.. Partners are supposed be equals. Yes reprimand your partner for doing wrong.. but to control him/her is so wrong... Locking your partner in the room just because she wants to go out at the wrong time is not something that I find okay.. Such men also raise bad children, children in general don't respect their mothers, their sisters when they grow up in an environment , where their father or grandfather talk about controlling the women of the house or punishing them when they go "out of hand". Just in one show Pratigya they showed the male lead hitting the female lead and then a child hits his sister. On being scolded he gives an example about being angry on her and hitting her because that's how men behave..

I would rather go for a person who never apologizes for a crime , but does not even repeat it, instead of someone who keeps on apologizing and regretting and yet in a fit of rage the next time , might repeat a similar crime to apologize again. 

This is not the Virat I signed up for. ðŸ˜’

Edited by asmi_joya - 3 years ago