Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t think it is planned distraction. Only one member of the cast does these things not to divert attention but to get personal attention. Recently another member Yamini also joined the brigade ,ably supported by others ( not all).

On second thoughts I may be wrong and it really happened with a motive to distract fans from the most important track of the show 

Edited by ltelidevara - 3 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bunch of unprofessional people. It's not because of the regressive content. If the makers really cared about it then they wouldn't have wrote such stupid dialogues. Aishwarya is an attention seeker. She loves PDA. Poor Neil has to face the hatred because of her. Fans were already upset with the separation and actors like Aish and Yamini added ghee to the fire. I hope the makers will ask Aish to be a little professional for the sake of the show. Or else kick her out and things will be so much better. It's not like with her horrible acting people will miss her. 😆

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Neither do I think its planned distraction , nor do I think the fandom is a bunch of idiots. I belong to the fandom and refuse to be called an idiot. Aishwarya has a tendency to grab attention time and again, when she is not able to get it through the show.. If you look at it from her perspective, both Neil and Ayesha have been voted among the top three actors since last few weeks singularly and then as Sairat well. The are always trending , always in news. So instead of working on her acting and expressions, which she should in this case, she is working on her offscreen chemistry with Neil. That's it. That's her pattern. Now coming to the fandom, some people have the tendency to ignore it , some dont.  But cant blame this fandom for being an idiot for reacting to such stunts, because If I look at it honestly, this fandom is unlucky in terms of offscreen interviews between the leads.. Any show , every show have their leads coming an talking together about the scene or on special occasions.. However in this show be it Valentine's or shivratri or New year , if at all you get a jodi interview that has to be of Virakhi. Fans mostly dont really want to watch Neil and Aishwarya because Aishwarya is a negative lead , an obstacle in married life of Virat and Sai and one would not want to see the male lead with negative lead in all the interviews on special occasions. This fandom has been pretty decent in accepting the offscreen dynamics of the show. The only issue comes up when the two are mixed and fans are gaslighted.. 

😒

@bold thank you for standing up for this....fed up of few people who blame the fans if we supporting and fighting for our favourites. Ignorance is a bliss but there is a limit to it.

We ignore mostly but when the matters becomes intolerable than only people speak up and then we are being called toxic,idiots and stupids. 

hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Neither do I think its planned distraction , nor do I think the fandom is a bunch of idiots. I belong to the fandom and refuse to be called an idiot. Aishwarya has a tendency to grab attention time and again, when she is not able to get it through the show.. If you look at it from her perspective, both Neil and Ayesha have been voted among the top three actors since last few weeks singularly and then as Sairat well. The are always trending , always in news. So instead of working on her acting and expressions, which she should in this case, she is working on her offscreen chemistry with Neil. That's it. That's her pattern. Now coming to the fandom, some people have the tendency to ignore it , some dont.  But cant blame this fandom for being an idiot for reacting to such stunts, because If I look at it honestly, this fandom is unlucky in terms of offscreen interviews between the leads.. Any show , every show have their leads coming an talking together about the scene or on special occasions.. However in this show be it Valentine's or shivratri or New year , if at all you get a jodi interview that has to be of Virakhi. Fans mostly dont really want to watch Neil and Aishwarya because Aishwarya is a negative lead , an obstacle in married life of Virat and Sai and one would not want to see the male lead with negative lead in all the interviews on special occasions. This fandom has been pretty decent in accepting the offscreen dynamics of the show. The only issue comes up when the two are mixed and fans are gaslighted.. 

Coming to the episode , I have ranted enough.. I have always been a Virat fan, I do love Sai as well. My reason to start watching the show was because of how considerate he was towards Sai.. This was the first time on ITV where FL came out to be more rude than the ML and ML being understanding and considerate towards her.. He was compassionate and a responsible officer.. Thats how he was introduced. Look at what have the turned him into now.. First with the hand hold scene and now with this.. with such dialogues.. Forget about him being a husband, is he being a responsible police officer when he decides to oust a member of his house in order to punish her late at night knowing very well how unsafe it is for women to stay out at night... To think that he was supposed to lead the drive to maintain women safety in the city...What are they promoting here, where ML can treat you like he owns you, in moment of anger be inhuman to you and then apologise to you 100 times and repeat the same or even worse thing again? And to say that he is in love with this woman..He has failed too many times when he lets his family members treat Sai as a maid.. I can not forget that one dialogue from Shonali kaku, where when Sai comes down wearing a saree for ladakh trip, the way Kaku asked her to go clean the utensils. instead of lashing at Kaku for treating Sai like that he was proud and happy when Aai said Sai has completed all the chores.. Why is she expected to complete all the chores before stepping out in the first place? I wont talk about Sonali Kaku's comment and Virat silence on Sai being a motherless child. 

Anyway coming to the current track, his dialog about giving a lot of freedom is problematic  and patriarchal on so many levels and we as women need to understand it and not support it. There is a difference between using those words for  children and using it for a partner by any partner. Male or female. Usage of such words determine superiority/authority/domination which is great when it comes to children but not for partners.. Partners are supposed be equals. Yes reprimand your partner for doing wrong.. but to control him/her is so wrong... Locking your partner in the room just because she wants to go out at the wrong time is not something that I find okay.. Such men also raise bad children, children in general don't respect their mothers, their sisters when they grow up in an environment , where their father or grandfather talk about controlling the women of the house or punishing them when they go "out of hand". Just in one show Pratigya they showed the male lead hitting the female lead and then a child hits his sister. On being scolded he gives an example about being angry on her and hitting her because that's how men behave..

I would rather go for a person who never apologizes for a crime , but does not even repeat it, instead of someone who keeps on apologizing and regretting and yet in a fit of rage the next time , might repeat a similar crime to apologize again. 

This is not the Virat I signed up for. 😒

👍🏼❤️❤️

hedwig_potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

Was it a planned SM fandom war created to distract us from a regressive content shown on Saturday episode? 

I find Half the fans are upset about the SM updates! The Pakhi actress posts something to offend the fans in her sm a/c and rest of the cast post the promotion. This really made me wonder. 

I missed watching it yesterday because of migraine attack and watched it today morning and ruined my Sunday😩

The dialogues were so crass in the end. Choot deh rakhi hai! Really Virat? Couldn’t believe that just few hours before he was walking around romantic rajababu banke. 

I really hope the whole truth comes out else it’s really not worth our time and energy. 

I am so pissed at our society for all religious bullshit  and historical inaccuracies they do Mukthi morcha but when women gets mistreated we watch it with no shame😢

Planned tha ki nahi ye to mujhe nahi pata. Aishwarya se to mai door hi rehti hu, apni sehat ke liye.

Regarding regressive content, I am annoyed too. For long time I have been in two minds about whether to continue watching or not, but the whole cast (save one) is so good, the acting is nice the chemistry is nice. And though there is lack of Sairat scenes, yet the couple has such a charm. Which is why I am still watching.

I don't mind the family drama, but sometimes its so brash, makes me too angry. Like if the family loved each other, but just can't live harmoniously for one reason or the other, hence the drama, that would look actually good.

But here the people outright hate each other, its just too draining to watch

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tinafans

@bold thank you for standing up for this....fed up of few people who blame the fans if we supporting and fighting for our favourites. Ignorance is a bliss but there is a limit to it.

We ignore mostly but when the matters becomes intolerable than only people speak up and then we are being called toxic,idiots and stupids. 

❤️ I am not the part of fandom that is commenting on twitter.. I don't even trend or vote for those contests.. Because I don't want to get deeply involved.. But I feel and understand the fans who do.. This fandom is not the most toxic ones and considering what they are getting to witness, they are absolutely not the worst. I have seen extremely toxic fandoms before and trust me Ghum as of now is saner.. Cannot just blame the fans when unprofessional actors are equally responsible for enraging and gaslighting them.. If it was just about the pictures or PDA of offscreen couple, their holi pictures with family would have been also bashed , her posting Neil's dancing video has got most number of views, much more views than Star plus's , Neil's or Ayesha's Sairat promotion video got. Infact Ayesha's dance video also lags behind. Ayesha's picture with Aishwarya as well has got a good number of likes.. Its not like fans are always targeting her and name calling her...Even when she self victimized her in that Yamini fiasco, no one was actually posting any hate comments for her, people only wanted Yamini to accept the mistake. That's it. The two unprofessional actors made it all about themselves.. while it was not about them but Sairat.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

In my experience for a product marketing everything goes. SM negative publicity is also considered publicity.

But my above post was part sarcasm and part my conspiracy theory!

but meri bezatti hogayi 🤣

Koi beizzati nahi hui! I  too am from a corporate PR background.

In fact, my mind went in a different direction. I thought it is a well directed strategy to distract from the overwhelming response to the Holi Sairat chemistry. Audience will only want Sairat now. Even that 2 min dance bit did not help in any trend, sorry to say...🤪

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: scarlett22

In fact, my mind went in a different direction. I thought it is a well directed strategy to distract from the overwhelming response to the Holi Sairat chemistry. Audience will only want Sairat now. Even that 2 min dance bit did not help in any trend, sorry to say...🤪

Didn’t understand the last bit regarding the dance, which 2 min dance 

Waise I do understand the PR strategy and that is what has been worked at, Fans need to understand that not react. But I do get them as well the see and they react, but it is all a publicity stunt.

Ab you put a post and then it goes down the hill, then you actually have a kissing pic in that attire are you telling me this was not planned.

If they had to put a pic, since they are couple they would have many in Normal attire but nope it had to be in the shows attire, so it was a well planned move, it was certainly to distract fans but very wrong time. Since last 2 days people are only discussing this kyun bhai episode dekh lo, Virat ko Gali dedo par nahi. They choose to rile up fans 

It’s IPL and people are riled up and they loosing interest due to the off screen stunts and will eventually stop watching, 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Are they still thinking that people will be confused between Pakhi and Sai for Virat ? 😳

😂😂😂

that’s why they haven’t given sterner dialogues to Virat when he talks to Pakhi kya, to keep the mystery alive 🤣🤣

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Are they still thinking that people will be confused between Pakhi and Sai for Virat ? 😳

😂😂😂

that’s why they haven’t given sterner dialogues to Virat when he talks to Pakhi kya, to keep the mystery alive 🤣🤣

But that was the plot line of the original show. I have a friend who has watched the original and has always said she preferred RK more over Emon. She sympathised with RK 😃

So what you pointed out could happen, but here the entire thing changed due to various reasons, Chemistry and Acting being the main one