Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Anubhav was in love with Maya. Did he obsess over her too?

coderlady thumbnail

Anubhav must have been on the phone pretending to be Shalini.

coderlady thumbnail

Too bad Prithvi missed out on giving the bracelet to dharam.

coderlady thumbnail

At least the culprits are now reveled. Now they have to plan how to catch them.

coderlady thumbnail

Sanyo heard it all. But it might as well come out now.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful ✨😍 part Priya 

Just loved it 🤗🤗

I must say I am short of words for this RAUNAK now he has every negativity which human can have at the highest level 🤬🤬 

Coming to Condition of Sanyogita it was bound to happen but kudus to her for her strength as a doctor & as a friend ... The way she stood by for Dharam & his father was amazing 

Prithvi supporting his friend was really good & Arup was sounding bit genuine officer who could help them in any way he could 

Finally Dharam told everyone what happened & is in police custody  ... But good that Meghana & her family have that trust on him 

FINALLY DHARAM father is out of danger & now in the cabin & everyone supporting their friends was really good 👍

RAUNAK now strike on ARJUN this time & really it us fishy  to see 👀 even get is planning something grave this time which will not be easy to handle

Hopefully Arjun stays fine as he is going to be a father soon ... & looking at this condition Prithvi takes the charge & looks like he has found something interesting 🤗

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏😌🙏

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Priya 🤗🤗

Awesome and beautiful part 👍😎

I must say Anubhav seems to be a totally obsessed creep but logically he is emotionally crumbled due to his unsuccessful love relationships ☹️ 

Prithvi did exactly what was required & he calmly exposed the culprits taking things into his notice as he cannot see anyone in danger now

Prithvi after final confirmation did what was required revealing everything to his friends & police so that Anubhav & RAUNAK can be caught on time 

I am scared for Arjun hopefully he survives all this & be back home as soon as possible 😌🙏

Now SANYOGITA too heard the plan of Prithvi & their conversation but I don't know how she is going to react that she had seen a creep obsessed as her mentor 😫

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coderlady

It will not be long before Satyam will be eating his own words.

He will soon get his punishment for his greediness

Did some other girl call Sanyo pretending to be Shalini? with the loud music it would have been hard to tell.

Soon u'll get to know about this exactly in the next chapter 😅

Dharam has one big source of comfort. His family and friends know he is innocent.

Well said , Dharam has that biggest strength , his family and friends are with him and trust him. Even Meghna also has faith in him , it will give him more strength to fight with the situation