Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Meghna was too scared to confess. But why did she have the cigarettes in the first place?

First of all I am very very sorry for replying lately 😔...Yes Meghna was to scared to confess as Dharam was her best friend but thoda toh Bhaut insecurity reh hai gaya after seeing him to give more attention to her bestfriend

Originally posted by: coderlady

Prithvi took the blame on himself. He should not have had to if the teachers were listening.

Prithvi had to take the blame on himself when teacher pressurized Sanyogita but teacher was also doing their duty , although they had known both the students but still they are kids so todha toh daar rahe gahii🥺

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was all about a parent's, in bracket- father's, love.! 

Amazing.! The mentality in which dharam and prithvi's father were living finally got into some sense as both of them understood their son's dilemma. It was so heartbreaking to witness Dharam taking that decision just to please his father. It was realistic, students these days who get scared with their parents' expectations tend to behave like this. On the other side, witnessing prithvi's father was something unexpected. He has really shown that he is a father and he do care for his son. Whatever he thought was correct, as a middle class father he has a responsibility to teach his son the actual meaning of earning money and success. 

Kudos to you for touching such a sensative topic 💕

The last part, I am falling in love eith Prithvi and Sanyogita. Both are really very sweet and I am loving their building love story. Will be waiting for the next.! 

Originally posted by: Saumya96

It was all about a parent's, in bracket- father's, love.! 

Amazing.! The mentality in which dharam and prithvi's father were living finally got into some sense as both of them understood their son's dilemma. It was so heartbreaking to witness Dharam taking that decision just to please his father. It was realistic, students these days who get scared with their parents' expectations tend to behave like this. On the other side, witnessing prithvi's father was something unexpected. He has really shown that he is a father and he do care for his son. Whatever he thought was correct, as a middle class father he has a responsibility to teach his son the actual meaning of earning money and success. 

Kudos to you for touching such a sensative topic 💕

The last part, I am falling in love eith Prithvi and Sanyogita. Both are really very sweet and I am loving their building love story. Will be waiting for the next.! 

Thank you so Saumya ☺️🤩❤️...yes This part is basically based on the bonding between father and son love ...when I was writing it I am becoming emotional 🥺🥺...Yes students nowadays became depressed when they couldn't full fill the expectations of their parents...but Dharam father here realised his mistake before horrible is coming to his son ...

Prithvi's Father loved him from the core of his heart but he couldn't express his feelings to everyone,...as a middle-class family father he was sacred for the future of his son...

Yes PrithviSanyo is so cute and so they're building a love story very soon they will realise their feelings but it will be fun to read 😁😁...

Thank you once again ❤️❤️..

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Emotional one. Loved the fact that finally Prithvi and Dharam's fathers have accepted their mistakes and will be working on that. The friendship bond between Prithvi sanyogita and Dharam is too beautiful. Hope not to have any love triangle and problems between them. Waiting for Prithvi and Sanyogita love story.

Love,

Sammy

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Priya dear 

Awesome and interesting part🤗🤗

I really loved how things got sorted between the friends & as all being a teenager didn't understand plight of the parents who have limited resources 

Dharam & Meghna were really going through a bad phase both had done their share of mistakes but it was all their age factor too 

Prithvi  through his hard work got what he wanted ... It was really scary to see Dharam like this & his father realize his mistake also prithvi too came to know new side of his father 

He finally decided to be someone for his parents at least  ... Correctly pointed that prithvi has a soft heart 

So finally his passion pays off well & they won the tournament and the prithvi words were true to life & yes it was really motivating 

So now Sanyogita has left in urgency which has irked prithvi big time as he didn't knew the reason 

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well, to be honest this episode I think is my favourite among all the episodes of this ff so far... One of the sensitive topic discussed in beautiful fruitful manner. All the inner emotions and feelings which any child goes while taking some important decisions of life, thinking about society especially parents, mental pressure they experienced, everything is showed in a very delicate manner. I completely love this part. Kudos to you dear for such a beautiful chapter 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗.....

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Dharam's father came around when he realized that his son might even be lost to him. Prithvi's father has his own issues but he does care about his son as Prithvi found out.

coderlady thumbnail

The prediction about Prithvi is what he is living right now in present. He is lonely so even after success, he is not happy.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi made the observation that Sanyogita was always there in times of pain and need but never there in moments of happiness. Hope that cycle breaks.