I STILL LOVE YOU - until my last breath (✅) - Page 20

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Saumya96

Nice part. The starting scene was cute, Prithvi and Sanyogita taking each other's care was something really to get adore about. So they have already started liking each other. 

The present scene was emotional, the song, uff perfectly matches the scenario and situation. Felt bad when Sanyogita read about Prithvi dating a celebrity, it must have pierced Sanyogita. 

And the last part, why I think that Meghna is the culprit.? Prithvi again showed his selflessness. For a moment I thought Sanyogita will get angry on Prithvi and will misunderstand him. But thank god nothing like that happened. Feeling bad for Dharam too. And why I am getting a feeling that Prithvi and Sanyogita got separated because of Dharam, may be unknowingly.? 

Waiting for the next, continue soon ❤️

Thank you Saumya dear 🤗❤️...I am very much glad you liked it 🙂..yes PrithviSanyo are so cute and the way they took care of each other...

Yes, Sanyogita's heart broke after reading the news regarding Prithvi in the Newspaper...I eagerly wanted to add songs after reading your stories and Golden aura..and other authors stories here 🤗🤗🤗😅... with music we can describe our feelings beautifully...

Yeah, in the part you will get to know who was that person who Traped Sanyo...

Why Prithvi and Sanyo separated will be revealed after the end of the flashback and only a few chapters now remain for flashback

Thank you so much once again ❤️😅🤗..

Originally posted by Priyo0143139

Thank you Saumya dear 🤗❤️...I am very much glad you liked it 🙂..yes PrithviSanyo are so cute and the way they took care of each other...

Yes, Sanyogita's heart broke after reading the news regarding Prithvi in the Newspaper...I eagerly wanted to add songs after reading your stories and Golden aura..and other authors stories here 🤗🤗🤗😅... with music we can describe our feelings beautifully...

Yeah, in the part you will get to know who was that person who Traped Sanyo...

Why Prithvi and Sanyo separated will be revealed after the end of the flashback and only a few chapters now remain for flashback

Thank you so much once again ❤️😅🤗..

Glad that you like the idea to add songs. You are right adding songs give exact emotions and portrait the feelings more beautifully. Try to put it in between the scenes. Just a suggestion 😉🤪

Glad that you like the idea to add songs. You are right adding songs give exact emotions and portrait the feelings more beautifully. Try to put it in between the scenes. Just a suggestion 😉🤪

Okay, I will try it from the next to describe the song with scenes 😅😅

Beautiful parts. Loved each bit of it. Prithvi and Sanyogita are really becoming close to each other. And after that cigarette incident their closeness have developed more. Meghna did this? Why? That was so shocking. Feeling bad for Dharam too, he is struggling between his feelings and Prithvi. I am loving this innocent story, flashbacks of their childhood where they have actually develop the bond amongst each other. So now finally Sanyogita have decided to help Prithvi, let's see what Prithvi will make Sanyogita proud. Continue soon

Love,

Sammy

Amazing updates. Thanks for the pm

Originally posted by Sammy04

Beautiful parts. Loved each bit of it. Prithvi and Sanyogita are really becoming close to each other. And after that cigarette incident their closeness have developed more. Meghna did this? Why? That was so shocking. Feeling bad for Dharam too, he is struggling between his feelings and Prithvi. I am loving this innocent story, flashbacks of their childhood where they have actually develop the bond amongst each other. So now finally Sanyogita have decided to help Prithvi, let's see what Prithvi will make Sanyogita proud. Continue soon

Love,

Sammy

Hey thanks buddy ☺️ I am glad you liked it 🤗🤗...Nd I also appolize to u for addressing u Saumya mistakenly in the previous quote 😰...

Thank you once again ❤️❤️...keep loving this story..

Back to back updates, loved this part too. 

So the guess was right, it was Meghna who has hidden the packet in Sanyogita's bag, and she had not told anyone about this till date. Yes can feel her mindset, she must be feeling embarrassed. 

Prithvi's father needs a break, why is he so villain towards his own son.? He has to understand that everyone could not be a scholar. He has to look at Prithvi's excellence in his sports and not academics. Yes, studies are important but when his son have an interest in sports then he should be supportive. Well, I am eager to know how Prithvi managed to become a star and how his father is behaving with him now. 

Everything is entangled, Dharam is not able to confess his feelings to Sanyogita and so as Meghna is not able to confess to Dharam. Insecurities, obvious. Jealousy, obvious, they are kids afterall.! And away from this, Prithvi and Sanyogita are busy cherishing their friendship and newly bloomed love. Beautiful ❤️ 

Thank you Once again Saumya ❤️🤗...maine socha nahi tha aap ek sathe doono part padlenge..😁🥺...yes due to some reasons both Meghna and Dharam can't confess their feelings, in the next upcoming chapters You have to another beautiful bonding between Prithvi and Dharam and how both the innocent heart realised their feelings towards each other... flashback bas khatam hone hi wala hai😁😁..uske baad hi ayga dhamaka 😁😁

Originally posted by Priyo0143139

Hey thanks buddy ☺️ I am glad you liked it 🤗🤗...Nd I also appolize to u for addressing u Saumya mistakenly in the previous quote 😰...

Thank you once again ❤️❤️...keep loving this story..

Are koi bat nahi 😅😅. Mere aur Saumya ke nam me confused hogayi it's actually grateful for me. Ab Saumya jaisi wonderful writer to nahi hu but uski fan zarur hu 😁😁

Meghna was too scared to confess. But why did she have the cigarettes in the first place?

Prithvi took the blame on himself. He should not have had to if the teachers were listening.