Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Thankfully all of them got spared the punishment. It was a close call.

coderlady thumbnail

The grown up Sanyo is keeping tabs on his dating life. He still thinks about her too.

coderlady thumbnail

Dharam's father should appreciate where his son is. Dharam did well. He will never be satisfied.

coderlady thumbnail

Meghna was always feeling heart broken because Dharam paid more attention to Sanyo. Dharam feeling left out with Sanyo and Prithvi's closeness. Love triangles all around.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Priya dear💕

Awesome and emotional part🤗🤗

I really loving the FBs of the school days & the beautiful selfless bond between the 2 was beautiful & how they took care of each other 🤗🤗 

They both bandage each other wound & we're each other shield at the time of that citrate incident in school 

Dharm is attracted to Sanyogita & seeing Prithvi kn close vicinity he is feeling odd too might be insecure😔 

Finally teachers se to bach gaye but who was this person that is to be found out soon  ... Hopefully that will be punished too

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon🤗🤗

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Priya dear💕

Awesome and beautiful part 

I was really upset with Prithvi & Dharams father  ... Haddh hoti hai kisi cheez ke  ... They don't even understand the feeling of their own children 😔 

Meghna was really getting insecure seeing Dharam & Sanyogita friendship as Dharm was attracted to her & Meghna was attracted to Dharam 

She was the one who put that cigarette pack 😲😲 that was really  not done

Dharam has distant herself from everyone because of his father & now had no time for his friends 

Prithvi & Sanyogita now share a beautiful  bond after that incident Sanyogita really helped him as it was matter of his dreams & his future

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG, back to back episode update in a row... Firstly sorry for so much delay as I don't know how this mail got mixed up with other and I scrolled it up and thank God I searched for the ff and found the update or else I would have surely missed such a mind blowing updates... I mean both the update are just woww.. As always I love the mystery of the past revealing, and OMG while reading the flashbacks I was having a feeling like reading some mysterious story where truth is coming out in bits and pieces and mistakes of the past still affecting the present or may affect the future too if not handled in proper way before it's too late..

Prithvi's father needs to get admission in school for growing his mentality and come out from the zone where studies matter and not the happiness of child. I mean hello uncle in which era you are still living? Because at present curricular activities are as important as the studies and especially when your child is dedicated to some other field like sports you must help him out in balancing his studies alongwith his hobby and let him pursue what he wants. 

This love web is getting messed up badly as the one of who loves the other can't confess as that person loves someone else.. this situation is reminding me a song , mein tujhe chaho,tu kisi aur ko chahe ,O yaara, ye pyaar nhi hoga humse phir dobara....

Well well well great that atleast Sanyogita and Prithvi enjoying their newly found feelings.

Eagerly waiting for the next part 🥺🥺🥺🥺...

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it Priya dear💕

Awesome and beautiful part 

I was really upset with Prithvi & Dharams father  ... Haddh hoti hai kisi cheez ke  ... They don't even understand the feeling of their own children 😔 

Meghna was really getting insecure seeing Dharam & Sanyogita friendship as Dharm was attracted to her & Meghna was attracted to Dharam 

She was the one who put that cigarette pack 😲😲 that was really  not done

Dharam has distant herself from everyone because of his father & now had no time for his friends 

Prithvi & Sanyogita now share a beautiful  bond after that incident Sanyogita really helped him as it was matter of his dreams & his future

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

Hey first of all sorry for late reply 🥺...Yes Prithvi and Dharam's fathers are too much...but soon they will realise their mistakes 😁😁...Meghna. Was insecure about Dharam but gradually her mistake will be broken but how it will reveal in the upcoming chapters 😉...

Yes, Dharam had distanced himself due to his father and also can't get time to confess his feelings to Sanyogita...

Keep loving my work 💕

Originally posted by: Khyati55

OMG, back to back episode update in a row... Firstly sorry for so much delay as I don't know how this mail got mixed up with other and I scrolled it up and thank God I searched for the ff and found the update or else I would have surely missed such a mind blowing updates... I mean both the update are just woww.. As always I love the mystery of the past revealing, and OMG while reading the flashbacks I was having a feeling like reading some mysterious story where truth is coming out in bits and pieces and mistakes of the past still affecting the present or may affect the future too if not handled in proper way before it's too late..

Prithvi's father needs to get admission in school for growing his mentality and come out from the zone where studies matter and not the happiness of child. I mean hello uncle in which era you are still living? Because at present curricular activities are as important as the studies and especially when your child is dedicated to some other field like sports you must help him out in balancing his studies alongwith his hobby and let him pursue what he wants. 

This love web is getting messed up badly as the one of who loves the other can't confess as that person loves someone else.. this situation is reminding me a song , mein tujhe chaho,tu kisi aur ko chahe ,O yaara, ye pyaar nhi hoga humse phir dobara....

Well well well great that atleast Sanyogita and Prithvi enjoying their newly found feelings.

Eagerly waiting for the next part 🥺🥺🥺🥺...

It's ok buddy😁😁...I too apologize for replying lately ...yes Prithvi md Dharam father should admit to mental hospital 😂😂..is se zada better solutions nahi hai😁😁...

Yes PrithviSanyo is so cute 😍😍...but Like each character of my story including Dharam's father 😁😁....

Thank you for your reply 😌🐱🐱...keep loving my work ❤️❤️