Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Chapter 12

Another meeting and another fight. Prithvi and Sanyo are just destined to fight.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Sanyo has a rich family but she is lonely. She has a loving grandma and dad, but no mother.

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coderlady

Chapter 11

Not sure what Dharam is feeling for Sanyo. Is it infatuation?

Yes Dharam was confused about his feelings for Sanyo and it was infatuation but let's see what happens next..😉

Chapter 12

Another meeting and another fight. Prithvi and Sanyo are just destined to fight.

Yes, Prithvi and Sanyogita get into a fight with each other again .. Neither of them don't want to Now let's see ,where their stupid fight takes them?😉

Thank you for the comments...I hope you liked it 🙂

Edited by Priyo0143139 - 2 years ago

Sanyo has a rich family but she is lonely. She has a loving grandma and dad, but no mother.

Yes Sanyo has a rich family but she was lonely .Yes she has a loving grandma and a father but no mother..each protagonist in this fiction has their own story which will be revealed gradually...

Thank you Once again 🤗🤗..keep reading and commenting 🙂

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

So it was really very interesting part.

Right from starting it was keeping me engage in the scene 🤩

Prithvi's part was too good.

Also, Dharam megh convo was superb 👏🏻

It was interesting, funny, nicely written. I loved that khamoshi ke Nana Patekar part😂😂😂

So Megh asked him if he still loves sanyogita and he wanted to say he hates her. Well, eager to know what had happened and why sanyogita is hated by everyone ?

Still Prithvi loves her.?

Continue soon ❤️

Originally posted by: Saumya96

So it was really very interesting part.

Right from starting it was keeping me engage in the scene 🤩

Prithvi's part was too good.

Also, Dharam megh convo was superb 👏🏻

It was interesting, funny, nicely written. I loved that khamoshi ke Nana Patekar part😂😂😂

So Megh asked him if he still loves sanyogita and he wanted to say he hates her. Well, eager to know what had happened and why sanyogita is hated by everyone ?

Still Prithvi loves her.?

Continue soon ❤️

Thank you Saumya ☺️..I am glad you liked it 🤗🤗...

Yes Dharam wanted to say Meghna he hate Sanyo..but why she is hated by everyone you will get know about this after the end of the all flashbacks..

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, after so long but a fruitful episode after a long wait.. indeed a beautiful one👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼...

First of all I totally love the conversation in your story and especially how you switch on and off from flashback to present and then back again..and it actually makes the story really interesting....

Though sometimes Prithvi's character confuse me a lot and I keep on wondering about his character but in this episode Prithvi's part was fab...

Dharam Megha conversation part was superb where I felt like they are bit hesitant with eachother but at a same time like a open book to read..

And that Nana Patekar part literally cracked me up 😝😝😝..

So Dharam also hates Sanyogita but what is the reason 🤔🤔🤔🤔... And why can't he actually openly confessed about it to Megh... 🙄🙄..

And I don't know why but feels like Sanyogita is somewhere responsible for the once bff turned now formal friends.. actually today's episode make me more interested in the story.. 

Prithvi seems like a love sick boy totally head over heels in love with Sanyo...

Well eagerly waiting for the next part 🥺🥺

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Priya dear

Awesome and beautiful😍✨❤

Dhram & Priya meet & Shopping was really sweet & they still share cordial relationship 

It was bit formal meet but was really good... Happy to see both bet foo shopping

Megha jeet bhi gayi good👍 😂😂 Dharm je ladies ko shopping main kabhi challenge mat karna 😊 

I like how Meghna brought gifts for him & his family too 😊 

Prithvi is leading a peaceful lonely life but still his Family is with him... It was bad to hear people don't take care of their parents

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon😊