Users

Frequent Posters

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it Priya dear

Awesome and beautiful😍✨❤

Dhram & Priya meet & Shopping was really sweet & they still share cordial relationship 

It was bit formal meet but was really good... Happy to see both bet foo shopping

Megha jeet bhi gayi good👍 😂😂 Dharm je ladies ko shopping main kabhi challenge mat karna 😊 

I like how Meghna brought gifts for him & his family too 😊 

Prithvi is leading a peaceful lonely life but still his Family is with him... It was bad to hear people don't take care of their parents

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon😊

Thank you Goldie 🤗❤️...I am glad dear you liked it

Yes, Dharam abb kabhi bhi shopping mein ladies ko challenge nahi karega..

You are right Prithvi is leading a peaceful lonely life but still his family with him.

I will try to write the upcoming chapters 

Edited by Priyo0143139 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Hey, after so long but a fruitful episode after a long wait.. indeed a beautiful one👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼...

First of all I totally love the conversation in your story and especially how you switch on and off from flashback to present and then back again..and it actually makes the story really interesting....

Though sometimes Prithvi's character confuse me a lot and I keep on wondering about his character but in this episode Prithvi's part was fab...

Dharam Megha conversation part was superb where I felt like they are bit hesitant with eachother but at a same time like a open book to read..

And that Nana Patekar part literally cracked me up 😝😝😝..

So Dharam also hates Sanyogita but what is the reason 🤔🤔🤔🤔... And why can't he actually openly confessed about it to Megh... 🙄🙄..

And I don't know why but feels like Sanyogita is somewhere responsible for the once bff turned now formal friends.. actually today's episode make me more interested in the story.. 

Prithvi seems like a love sick boy totally head over heels in love with Sanyo...

Well eagerly waiting for the next part 🥺🥺

Thank you Khyati I am glad you liked it...yes your all confusions regarding Prithvi and Dharam will be cleared in the upcoming chapters...and you also know about Sanyogita after that...and why everyone hate her 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Phew.! A very long update and a very intersting one.!

I loved every part of it. The flashbacks always gives a smile on my face. The kids are literally cute 😍

Loved the blooming friendship between Prithvi and Dharam ❤️

Dharam's father is literally a hitler, I feels bad for him. We do have these kind of parents in our society who only cares for marks and big institutes, not for the actual happiness of their kid. 💔

But glad that Prithvi understands Dharam, I loved it when he ask him to celebrate the test marks, though only a test but it has to get celebrated 🥳

The water bottle scene was too funny. Dialogues between Arjun and Raghav was too good 😁😂

Arguments between Prithvi and Sanyogita steal the show 🤭🤪🤩 they were too cute. The localgunda and chipkali actually was hilarious 😆

And then the last part broke my heart 💔 God I am so eager to know what must have happened between them that they broke up. But before that, I am excited to know how they got into love and relationship 😍 

Continue soon, thanks for the PM ❣️

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well indeed a long update after a long time.... But I totally enjoyed it..

Actually we all have one Einstein in our grp.. As usual the flashbacks were superb .. words fall short for that..

Dharam's parents are the mirror of more than half of the parents of the world for whom marks and rank matters more than knowledge or happiness of the kids... I actually don't understand that are the parents for sure , how can they ignore their child happiness, but I am glad Dharam has a friend like Prithvi to help me in every step and not let him break down mentally and emotionally...As I had said earlier that I can connect few memories with mine , I indeed is lucky to have understanding parents who always cares for my decision when deciding something for me but I had seen few children in my batch who were forced to take the goal there parents decided leading to frustration and degradation of their progress and health...

I loved the cute banter of friends.. that Chipkali part and local gunda part were my favourite in the episode...😜😜...

But but but the last part was so heartbreaking yaar... It made me emotional...

Well I am really excited for the next part to know about the past complete story of them..

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Phew.! A very long update and a very intersting one.!

I loved every part of it. The flashbacks always gives a smile on my face. The kids are literally cute 😍

Loved the blooming friendship between Prithvi and Dharam ❤️

Dharam's father is literally a hitler, I feels bad for him. We do have these kind of parents in our society who only cares for marks and big institutes, not for the actual happiness of their kid. 💔

But glad that Prithvi understands Dharam, I loved it when he ask him to celebrate the test marks, though only a test but it has to get celebrated 🥳

The water bottle scene was too funny. Dialogues between Arjun and Raghav was too good 😁😂

Arguments between Prithvi and Sanyogita steal the show 🤭🤪🤩 they were too cute. The localgunda and chipkali actually was hilarious 😆

And then the last part broke my heart 💔 God I am so eager to know what must have happened between them that they broke up. But before that, I am excited to know how they got into love and relationship 😍 

Continue soon, thanks for the PM ❣️

Thank you Saumya, I am glad you liked it, Yes Dharam's father was a Hitler, there are many parents who only care about marks and institute not about the happens 

Dharam was lucky to have a friend like Prithvi, both of them BFF

yes I also eagerly waiting to write the part about how their Prithvi and Sanyo started to fall for each other😆 and it will be very funny 

Originally posted by: Khyati55

Well indeed a long update after a long time.... But I totally enjoyed it..

Actually we all have one Einstein in our grp.. As usual the flashbacks were superb .. words fall short for that..

Dharam's parents are the mirror of more than half of the parents of the world for whom marks and rank matters more than knowledge or happiness of the kids... I actually don't understand that are the parents for sure , how can they ignore their child happiness, but I am glad Dharam has a friend like Prithvi to help me in every step and not let him break down mentally and emotionally...As I had said earlier that I can connect few memories with mine , I indeed is lucky to have understanding parents who always cares for my decision when deciding something for me but I had seen few children in my batch who were forced to take the goal there parents decided leading to frustration and degradation of their progress and health...

I loved the cute banter of friends.. that Chipkali part and local gunda part were my favourite in the episode...😜😜...

But but but the last part was so heartbreaking yaar... It made me emotional...

Well I am really excited for the next part to know about the past complete story of them..

Thank you so much Khyati dear, I am glad you liked it😊, yes I have already told you some parts 

of the story will be realistic and some parts will be the movie like😆.... most of the thinks I have written here from my own experience of life and also from seeing some peoples in my school, tuition, college

your wishes will be full filled soon my dear😳,, I will try my best to write the remaining chapters as soon as possible  

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it Priya dear

Awesome and beautiful part🤗🤗

I loved the masti of our 4 Muskitions 😂 kya kamal hai charon they share a good friendship & a pure heart

I loved the match sequel & aftermath the beautiful juggling of friends celebrating their victory✌

Dharam is the most sweet of them clam & bit shy does he likes Sanyogita? Reveal soon 😊

I liked the kg fight of prithvi & sanyogita 😂 bhool gaye ke school main hai dono kitna chidhte hai ek doosre se but still they love each other 

Prithvi still missed her... I hope to see her in next part soon 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😊

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it Priya dear

Awesome and beautiful part🤗🤗

I loved the masti of our 4 Muskitions 😂 kya kamal hai charon they share a good friendship & a pure heart

I loved the match sequel & aftermath the beautiful juggling of friends celebrating their victory✌

Dharam is the most sweet of them clam & bit shy does he likes Sanyogita? Reveal soon 😊

I liked the kg fight of prithvi & sanyogita 😂 bhool gaye ke school main hai dono kitna chidhte hai ek doosre se but still they love each other 

Prithvi still missed her... I hope to see her in next part soon 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😊

Thank you Goldie 🤗❤️..I am glad you liked it... yes charo muskotion alag hi level ke hai😂..yes Dharam is sweet and calm , Dharam liked Sanyo but he was confused about his feeling for her 😉

PrithviSanyo toh har waqt ladte hi hai😂😂...ab kya kare doononki entry aise time paye hoti hai situation phaida utha raha hai...

Yes Prithvi missed her very badly