Fan Fictions

I STILL LOVE YOU - until my last breath (✅) - Page 8

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Saumya96

Hey thanks for updating..❤️

The update was so beautiful and realistic.

Megh's mom is so cute and beautiful 😍

Their Hritik wala convo was so funny..

Megh and sanyo friendship is so good..

Dharam liked sanyo on his first meet itself.? 😯 Oh that was something new..

Eager to know what happens next.. continue soon ❤️

Thank you saumya..I am glad you liked it 🤗❤️

Yes Sany and Megh became good friends..

Yes Dharam liked Sanyo on his first sight..

Let's see what happens next.. thanks for your comments 🤗🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank you 😊 re

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Sanyogita and Meghna has such a nice friendship going. Why did they grow apart?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Dharam is smitten with Sanyogita. Was that the start of another problem?

This content was originally posted by: coderlady

Sanyogita and Meghna has such a nice friendship going. Why did they grow apart?

Thank you for your comments...I hope you liked it..yes Sanyogita and Meghna has such a nice friendship...but why they had grown apart  for that you have to be patient... Many more things will be revealed gradually😊

This content was originally posted by: coderlady

Dharam is smitten with Sanyogita. Was that the start of another problem?

Dharam was accidentally collapsed by Sanyogita 😅 Nd there will not be a problem in the future

Khyati55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Priya.... It was so so so good man... I really like your words selection. Although I had not commented on each and every part seprately but ya each and every part is so amazingly beautiful. To be honest first I thought that I will gonna read few parts now and then few parts afterwards but girl your story made me stuck to it. I mean after every part I was just not able to stop myself from reading the next.👏👏👏👏... I was actually wondering that how come I missed such a beautiful piece of work. To be very honest I made account on this platform only after reading the mind-blowing episodes of SKR Ff- Hum saath saath hai by @Saumya96 and I just became fan of her writing skills... And then because of that story I came across this one and thank you so much for letting me know about it ... 

So starting from the teaser god the teaser itself was capable of forcing the reader to read the next part automatically.. Really the words selection in teaser was so good and thrilling and then the first ... After reading the intro of Dr Agarwal I was imagining the face of her and then the entry of that mysterious person.. God I was really curious to know who was at the other end of that mysterious threatening phone call.. and then the beautiful yet somewhat difficult reunion of two old friends where one was completely delighted to meet with his old friend but other was hesitating a little bit.. well no one was at the fault because meeting old friends after such a long time than too when you are not in contact for so oong brings some kind of hesitation with it...

And then how beautifully the story continues from marking the entry of all the characters in its own unique way leading to marking a important phase of life and then that beautiful school reunion and how the long lost friends meet after such a long period of time and how everyone is changed...

Prithvi's walk down to his memory lane in agony and distress and how he was remembering his childhood and memories of the school was somewhat sad 😢😢... It is really difficult to overcome that phase of life which you have lived as if you are living your life to fullest ... And one thing that's important in any kind of relationship whether it's of friendship or any other is communication . As communication is the oxygen of any relationship without it the relationship dies😣😣.. and after reading these parts what I felt is there was a lack of perfect communication among the friends which leads to suffering of all of them...

That beautiful meeting of two unknown girls to becoming bff was just 💕💕💕. It reminds me of my meeting with one of my friend 😊😊... And then intro with Megha's mother was not different with what happens in real life.💕💕💖💖

So the real culprit behind the sufferings is Dharam🤔🤔...

Looking forward for the next part.... Update soon...

This content was originally posted by: Khyati55

Hey Priya.... It was so so so good man... I really like your words selection. Although I had not commented on each and every part seprately but ya each and every part is so amazingly beautiful. To be honest first I thought that I will gonna read few parts now and then few parts afterwards but girl your story made me stuck to it. I mean after every part I was just not able to stop myself from reading the next.👏👏👏👏... I was actually wondering that how come I missed such a beautiful piece of work. To be very honest I made account on this platform only after reading the mind-blowing episodes of SKR Ff- Hum saath saath hai by @Saumya96 and I just became fan of her writing skills... And then because of that story I came across this one and thank you so much for letting me know about it ... 

So starting from the teaser god the teaser itself was capable of forcing the reader to read the next part automatically.. Really the words selection in teaser was so good and thrilling and then the first ... After reading the intro of Dr Agarwal I was imagining the face of her and then the entry of that mysterious person.. God I was really curious to know who was at the other end of that mysterious threatening phone call.. and then the beautiful yet somewhat difficult reunion of two old friends where one was completely delighted to meet with his old friend but other was hesitating a little bit.. well no one was at the fault because meeting old friends after such a long time than too when you are not in contact for so oong brings some kind of hesitation with it...

And then how beautifully the story continues from marking the entry of all the characters in its own unique way leading to marking a important phase of life and then that beautiful school reunion and how the long lost friends meet after such a long period of time and how everyone is changed...

Prithvi's walk down to his memory lane in agony and distress and how he was remembering his childhood and memories of the school was somewhat sad 😢😢... It is really difficult to overcome that phase of life which you have lived as if you are living your life to fullest ... And one thing that's important in any kind of relationship whether it's of friendship or any other is communication . As communication is the oxygen of any relationship without it the relationship dies😣😣.. and after reading these parts what I felt is there was a lack of perfect communication among the friends which leads to suffering of all of them...

That beautiful meeting of two unknown girls to becoming bff was just 💕💕💕. It reminds me of my meeting with one of my friend 😊😊... And then intro with Megha's mother was not different with what happens in real life.💕💕💖💖

So the real culprit behind the sufferings is Dharam🤔🤔...

Looking forward for the next part.... Update soon...

Thank you so much 🥰❤️❤️...I am glad you liked it 🤗🤗... Writing by an author is successful only when readers like their work🥺🥺

Who was the real culprit behind the suffering you will get know in the middle of the story..There are many more things hidden in Flashback ... thank you once again 🤗🤗

। 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.