Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol AdiLie and Kundini 🤣

Adi was/is married to Imlie and he was/is always truthful to his wife. 😆 .Lol Kundini cannot be compared to anyone. Kunal had a love marriage with Mauli. Nandini was Maulis best friend . Mauli was educated strong working woman a doctor like Kunal  who don't give a damn about her looks. She looks after the house hold the way she can . That is why her MIL stayed with her even after divorce. She was working over shift to make Kunals dream true. She was perfect . But One day Kunal see Nandini dancing in rain (how I hate rain dance these days😡) he fell for her🤣 Then he fell for her beauty, saree draping, jhumkas , cakes, submissive nature 😆 All these only remind me of Malini🤣 . Kunal had physical relationship with both Nandini and Mauli before divorcing Mauli 😡 Lol Nandini was supposed to be the female lead. When bashing increaed they will bring her abusive husband and rape her. And Nandini will cry bucket . Then bashing will increase more. 😆 You must see Mauli confronting Kunal. The show which barely brought 1 trp reached 2.2 in that week. 😳

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Lol AdiLie and Kundini 🤣

Adi was/is married to Imlie and he was/is always truthful to his wife. 😆 .Lol Kundini cannot be compared to anyone. Kunal had a love marriage with Mauli. Nandini was Maulis best friend . Mauli was educated strong working woman a doctor like Kunal  who don't give a damn about her looks. She looks after the house hold the way she can . That is why her MIL stayed with her even after divorce. She was working over shift to make Kunals dream true. She was perfect . But One day Kunal see Nandini dancing in rain (how I hate rain dance these days😡) he fell for her🤣 Then he fell for her beauty, saree draping, jhumkas , cakes, submissive nature 😆 All these only remind me of Malini🤣 . Kunal had physical relationship with both Nandini and Mauli before divorcing Mauli 😡 Lol Nandini was supposed to be the female lead. When bashing increaed they will bring her abusive husband and rape her. And Nandini will cry bucket . Then bashing will increase more. 😆 You must see Mauli confronting Kunal. The show which barely brought 1 trp reached 2.2 in that week. 😳

Aisa kya huwa tha wahan ki trp aise aagayi? Woh show mene kabho dekha nahi tha bas sirf aise hi generally pata ki woh ek EMA story tha.

Agar possible toh thoda clarify kardo ki trp kaise badhi unimaginably in that week.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Happysoul17

Aisa kya huwa tha wahan ki trp aise aagayi? Woh show mene kabho dekha nahi tha bas sirf aise hi generally pata ki woh ek EMA story tha.

Agar possible toh thoda clarify kardo ki trp kaise badhi unimaginably in that week.

. trp was high only that week. After that it became same. aditi lived as Mauli. She was Fab in confrontation. The agony. She trying to imitate like Nandini for getting Kunals attention.  leting him go . She didn't inform about their child. She did but he was not happy so she kept it as a secret and said she said she was preg to make him stay.  And they promoted Mauli as female lead who was really the parallel lead. Nandini became parallel lead and drashti quited the show

Mauli is one of the parallel lead whom I liked more than heroine

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
Writer_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peonies

What???  I only saw a married couple showing some affection and love for each other. And they have no privacy in that house, because of people like Imlie; who always minds everyone's business and is always butting into situations where she is not welcome. A lack of proper upbringing is obvious. If Imilie had any manners, she would have removed herself from that house and back to her village, right after Aditiya married Malini. And if Imlie had any sense, she would have told her mother the truth.  

So its Imlie's 'lack of manners' that lead her to staying in T house after Aditya and Malini's marriage?

The 18 year old, with no emotional or financial support in city and no one to guide or counsel her should go back to village and bear all the taunts and humiliation on her own along with her mother  who has high hopes to see her leading a happy married life. Now that wouldn't be too mahaan for you in face of the realistic grown up' 28 year old' woman who is brought up by quarreling parents who is taking all sympathies. But not the girl who has grown up so strong in 10 times more tougher circumstances..

Imlie's upbringing >>>>> Malini's at any day, and today we can see that very well, who is able to deal with situations better.

Imlie mind everyone's business in T house because she is welcomed by all, except Malini. Each member of that family never considered her as a servant, so Imlie has belongingness for them. 

In simple words, if Imlie had half of the resources and support Malini had, she would be taking way better decisions than both Malini and even Aditya. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Happysoul and snowwhite.

I was not comparing the both shows. Focus was on the sensitivity of the audience towards the shows.

Whether it was EMA or not the indian audience is to some extent conservative . 

And happysoul how can u be so sure that trp aunties and oldies only prefer adillie. There are neutral viewers out there like me who watch the show for its storyline as an entertainment . Thats all. 

Agree that adilie pair is the favourite one but that alone doesnt help with trp itself. It is  the writers creativity on handling the story that counts more than anything else.

As for forum discussion who are we to judge if the other 

members judments are baseless or not.  We all have our own opinions. 

My post was more on the sensitivity of the story handled so well by the writers . Thats all

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Happysoul and snowwhite.

I was not comparing the both shows. Focus was on the sensitivity of the audience towards the shows.

Whether it was EMA or not the indian audience is to some extent conservative . 

And happysoul how can u be so sure that trp aunties and oldies only prefer adillie. There are neutral viewers out there like me who watch the show for its storyline as an entertainment . Thats all. 

Agree that adilie pair is the favourite one but that alone doesnt help with trp itself. It is  the writers creativity on handling the story that counts more than anything else.

As for forum discussion who are we to judge if the other 

members judments are baseless or not.  We all have our own opinions. 

My post was more on the sensitivity of the story handled so well by the writers . Thats all

"Almost" is the correct word to point out the difference. ITV couple chemistry par chalta hai,iss baat ko deny nahi kar sakte tabhi toh storyline ko rubber ki stretch karte hai cvs . E.g. Look at long running shows of top production house. Next is storyline,pehli baar jis par sindoor lag gaya wohi biwi hoti hai according to ITV land aur logon ko pasand b aata hai. Agree disagree hosakti hai dekna nadekhna ko lekar. Jis hisaab se trp maintained hai,uss se toh kehsakte ho ki majority of viewers are liking it .  Fir jiss show ka naam ek "titular character" par based hai usme obviously usko importance dijayegi otherwise koi random sa naam nahi rakh dete show ka .

Peonies thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

I am seeing lots of arguements in this post on malini and imlie behaviour wifey rights etc.

I just want to say one thing and that is if malini is adityas wife that was coz of imlie. Imlie gave way at the last moment . The one who had more right on aditya is imlie not malini. 

Imlie gave way coz malini had always respected her and treated her nicely. She has a soft corner and affection for malini so much so that even now after all that has happened she is still trying to save adini marriage.

She could be selfish when aditya confessed his feelings after all she is the first wife. Take advantage of the situation if she wanted to. Now aditya wants to be with her   she can easily ask for her rights rite. But no. She didnt. 

Why imli was in the hse. Coz she was given the title of servant . Thanks to aditya who brought her. Second time she decided to go to the hostel. Aditya blackmailed. He will leave everything and come to her. Imlie was forced to return to the hse. Not by her will

And why she is moving around the hse is coz she does hse chores. U need to move around to do chores. And mingling with family coz they love her  as their family member. Shes been given rights to move around the hse freely. And most of the time she willingly does not go to aditya room unless family members send her there to give chai put a candle etc.

Imli was sent to the room .

And if u are talking about privacy. This is a joint family living together under one roof. What privacy do u expect. If malini is second wife. Imli is the first wife. Her husband romancing another wife in front of her is that moral.

Imlie is not at fault. Where else will she go and live if it was not tripathis hse. Devs hse. Where that chaturvedi dayaan is waiting with her claws to suck her blood.

She failed to handle her husband properly and now influencing her daughter to do the same. There is a way to handle things efficiently. She was never happy with adini marriage. Her motive is to break their marriage. She is using this cheap tactics to teach her daughter how to handle her husband. 

Seven yrs in a relationship with a man and u need ur mother help to solve ur marital problems. That clearly shows u have never known that man in and out thoroughly. And what u do is pack ur bags all the time and run to ur mothers hse to resolve ur issues. Like seriously??

And here is a woman who knew him for 7 mths and she understood him well.

The only one mistake made by imlie was that she doesnt need to reapply the sindoor after malini wiped it out. She got emotional. The writers have shown a reason . She is 19. So a teenager. Fine . A little immature at times. But majority times she handled situations better than aditya and malini though they are matured adults.

Writers have showed more flaws in aditya and malini character. They sre not as selfless as imlie is. Aditya mow wants imlie and get rid of malini. Malini is in her own delusional world. She could only think about aditya and herself. No other woman could come between them.

I am not judging all the three characters.  But emphasizing how writers have portrayed them on screen. The only selfless character in this show is imlie who is trying to make everyone happy.  Can any woman give away her husband to another woman willingly??

And knowing that her husband actually loves her and still wants to be with her but pushing him away to his second wife coz she wants her to be happy. 

For malini there are ways to handle things. Instead of being emotional sensitive. She is being influenced by her mum and requires her shoulder to resolve her probldms.

Aditya imlie malini . No one is perfect . All characters have flaws. And this show is about imlie not aditya or malini. Whether u like it or not imlie is the main character . 

Aditiya is not Imlie's husband!  He can marry her, right after his divorce from Malini.  You know you have to apply for a marriage license and then sign a marriage certificate, to be married, right? 😉

But right now he is legally married to one woman - Malini. 

The gun-point wedding was not legal, no matter what you tell yourself.  And Aditiya (if he had a spine and some guts)  should have done a expose story on it and told the world about it. 

That is where this story FAILS big time.  I like the woman empowerment thing with Imilie, but she is also shown to be very regressive with her sindoor shit.  If Aditiya was a real journalist, he would have exposed this ugly nature of village life and held each and every villager (nani included) who partook in this illegal act, to justice.  Instead, Aditiya is playing Holi and with teddy bears and balloons with young Imilie.😕 And has started giving weight to the illegal gun-point wedding.

I wonder if Malini can sue both Aditiya and Imlie for emotional distress and perjury (for lying by omission).

She won't get any monetary compensation because Aditiya has no money and or assets, other than that rickety bike. But Malini could have them embroiled in legal battles for years!   That would be fun to watch!

I am not crazy about Malini (meh) or Imilie (she is so annoying)  But I want to see Aditiya suffer.  I loathe that character!!!!

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Happysoul17

You are right. Jaise hi Rupi di ko sach pata chala usne suddenly Malini Ko DUSRI AURAT ka tag diya,jo ki sabse bada sach hai. 

Malini ka 7 years of dating kiya toh kya hua? Reality toh wohi hai ki woh Adi ki first GF thi aur ab Adi k liye bhi woh dusri aurat hai. Woh Adi k life mein DUSRI AURAT hai aur hameshaa rahegi.

For some people looks like 7 years investment is nothing😆

Adi very well knew Mrs Chaturvedi from before...now this Farebi is acting all innocent....so  Farebi and accidental marriage Jai Ho...Move on....Malini will be disturbed for few months but then later she will be Perfect😊

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peonies

Aditiya is not Imlie's husband!  He can marry her, right after his divorce from Malini.  You know you have to apply for a marriage license and then sign a marriage certificate, to be married, right? 😉

But right now he is legally married to one woman - Malini. 

The gun-point wedding was not legal, no matter what you tell yourself.  And Aditiya (if he had a spine and some guts)  should have done a expose story on it and told the world about it. 

That is where this story FAILS big time.  I like the woman empowerment thing with Imilie, but she is also shown to be very regressive with her sindoor shit.  If Aditiya was a real journalist, he would have exposed this ugly nature of village life and held each and every villager (nani included) who partook in this illegal act, to justice.  Instead, Aditiya is playing Holi and with teddy bears and balloons with young Imilie.😕 And has started giving weight to the illegal gun-point wedding.

I wonder if Malini can sue both Aditiya and Imlie for emotional distress and perjury (for lying by omission).

She won't get any monetary compensation because Aditiya has no money and or assets, other than that rickety bike. But Malini could have them embroiled in legal battles for years!   That would be fun to watch!

I am not crazy about Malini (meh) or Imilie (she is so annoying)  But I want to see Aditiya suffer.  I loathe that character!!!!

Each one thinks differently - so I respect your pov. What I don't understand is how you can bear to watch a show where you dislike all main characters and detest the ML? I watched the GHKKPM story for 2 days and could not bear to watch the repetetive single threaded story and gave up watching never stepped into that forum...how can you watch a show you dislike and also take time to write in the forum? What is your motive? To enlighten other viewers so they realize Adi through your eyes and stop seeing the show? I am not contesting your points - just curious towards your motive? 

Lak82 thumbnail

Aditya is not a typical ITV hero .His character is grey . He is truthful to himself and can be selfish but it is one of the reason I adore his role. This show is nothing without Adhiya. In the earlier episodes his character made me curse him and despise him but his raw essence in the character is was made me love this show. It has been years since I have been drawn to a Hindi serial this one is one of a kind . In Imlie there is no sugar coating it is as raw as it gets. I’m in this for a bumpy ride. PS I still want Aditya to suffer more 😁.