Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Malini by choice fell in love 🤣 with her Best Friend (she said in recent epi) because she thought when love end there should be respect and friendship. What she expected from their relationship is still there. Aditya still consider her as his friend and respect her . 

But

Pyar kiya nahi jatha (ie what Malini did😆) 

Pyar ho Jatha hai( ie what happened to Aditya😳 with Imlie)

Now Aditya don't want to remain in marrige of convenience He didnt want to just exist . He want to be whole.😳

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
deepzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Malini has grown up seeing her parents' fights, bickering and I think this is the reason why she avoids having any conflicts in relationship and can't face it heads on if she has to encounter one. Life is teaching her to face everything boldly but in a very very hard way. I hope after suicide, makers show some counseling session for Malini and she overcomes her fears.

Malini is not a typical indian TV serial vamp in adi and imlie's love story who is doing some planning and plotting to separate the other couple. She happens to be a main part of the story and we can't easily dismiss her but I hardly see any posts on understanding of Malini's character where what she does and why she does is discussed. Instead I find posts where she is mocked for fainting and now suicide.

abha981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Malini by choice fell in love 🤣 with her Best Friend (she said in recent epi) because she thought when love end there should be respect and friendship. What she expected from their relationship is still there. Aditya still consider her as his friend and respect her . 

But

Pyar kiya nahi jatha (ie what Malini did😆) 

Pyar ho Jatha hai( ie what happened to Aditya😳 with Imlie)

Now Aditya don't want to remain in marrige of convenience He didnt want to just exist . He want to be whole.😳

Correction... malini and Aditya both married their best friend  Aditya is now lying to her breaking the trust whix is the foundation of a relationship and is ultra rude to her all the time. Even if he is caught between love and best friend  atleast  he should have the courtesy to listen to the two parties and no mindless shouting match infront of the whole family. Both have this habit of washing dirty linen in public. Both at fault.

Nice after wasting 7 years and 7 months in marriage he had this audacity to romance another girl right under nose. She deserves the truth and not mindless romancing and cheating.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abha981

Correction... malini and Aditya both married their best friend  Aditya is now lying to her breaking the trust whix is the foundation of a relationship and is ultra rude to her all the time. Even if he is caught between love and best friend  atleast  he should have the courtesy to listen to the two parties and no mindless shouting match infront of the whole family. Both have this habit of washing dirty linen in public. Both at fault.

Nice after wasting 7 years and 7 months in marriage he had this audacity to romance another girl right under nose. She deserves the truth and not mindless romancing and cheating.

He was actually more rude to Imlie. Aditya did told Malini about his marriage in PG even before his second(Adini) marriage . But she was weak to hear it. Their relationship consensual. Aditya monologue today he said he did give 7 years to Malini poori imandari se . He is trying to say the truth. It's not easy to talk to a person like Malini who had mood swings every now and then. Who guilt trips him  for simple thing.  From Making whole family against him to hunger strikes and to make tamasha in front of the family. Literally he might have been living in an oven It's only Imlie who is stopping him because she foresee the future. Just like she lied about the valentine's day gift. Because she reads Malini too well😆

What was the audiacity of Aditya to romance Malini infront of Imlies. It is the same thing. Atleast here Adi and Imlie are much considerate

Peonies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He was actually more rude to Imlie. Aditya did told Malini about his marriage in PG even before his second(Adini) marriage . But she was weak to hear it. Their relationship consensual. Aditya monologue today he said he did give 7 years to Malini poori imandari se . He is trying to say the truth. It's not easy to talk to a person like Malini who had mood swings every now and then. Who guilt trips him  for simple thing.  From Making whole family against him to hunger strikes and to make tamasha in front of the family. Literally he might have been living in an oven It's only Imlie who is stopping him because she foresee the future. Just like she lied about the valentine's day gift. Because she reads Malini too well😆

What was the audiacity of Aditya to romance Malini infront of Imlies. It is the same thing. Atleast here Adi and Imlie are much considerate

What???  I only saw a married couple showing some affection and love for each other. And they have no privacy in that house, because of people like Imlie; who always minds everyone's business and is always butting into situations where she is not welcome. A lack of proper upbringing is obvious. If Imilie had any manners, she would have removed herself from that house and back to her village, right after Aditiya married Malini. And if Imlie had any sense, she would have told her mother the truth.  

Edited by Peonies - 3 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Peonies

What???  I only saw a married couple showing some affection and love for each other. And they have no privacy in that house, because of people like Imlie; who always minds everyone's business and is always butting into situations where she is not welcome. A lack of proper upbringing is obvious. If Imilie had any manners, she would have removed herself from that house and back to her village, right after Aditiya married Malini. And if Imlie had any sense, she would have told her mother the truth.  

I am seeing lots of arguements in this post on malini and imlie behaviour wifey rights etc.

I just want to say one thing and that is if malini is adityas wife that was coz of imlie. Imlie gave way at the last moment . The one who had more right on aditya is imlie not malini. 

Imlie gave way coz malini had always respected her and treated her nicely. She has a soft corner and affection for malini so much so that even now after all that has happened she is still trying to save adini marriage.

She could be selfish when aditya confessed his feelings after all she is the first wife. Take advantage of the situation if she wanted to. Now aditya wants to be with her   she can easily ask for her rights rite. But no. She didnt. 

Why imli was in the hse. Coz she was given the title of servant . Thanks to aditya who brought her. Second time she decided to go to the hostel. Aditya blackmailed. He will leave everything and come to her. Imlie was forced to return to the hse. Not by her will

And why she is moving around the hse is coz she does hse chores. U need to move around to do chores. And mingling with family coz they love her  as their family member. Shes been given rights to move around the hse freely. And most of the time she willingly does not go to aditya room unless family members send her there to give chai put a candle etc.

Imli was sent to the room .

And if u are talking about privacy. This is a joint family living together under one roof. What privacy do u expect. If malini is second wife. Imli is the first wife. Her husband romancing another wife in front of her is that moral.

Imlie is not at fault. Where else will she go and live if it was not tripathis hse. Devs hse. Where that chaturvedi dayaan is waiting with her claws to suck her blood.

She failed to handle her husband properly and now influencing her daughter to do the same. There is a way to handle things efficiently. She was never happy with adini marriage. Her motive is to break their marriage. She is using this cheap tactics to teach her daughter how to handle her husband. 

Seven yrs in a relationship with a man and u need ur mother help to solve ur marital problems. That clearly shows u have never known that man in and out thoroughly. And what u do is pack ur bags all the time and run to ur mothers hse to resolve ur issues. Like seriously??

And here is a woman who knew him for 7 mths and she understood him well.

The only one mistake made by imlie was that she doesnt need to reapply the sindoor after malini wiped it out. She got emotional. The writers have shown a reason . She is 19. So a teenager. Fine . A little immature at times. But majority times she handled situations better than aditya and malini though they are matured adults.

Writers have showed more flaws in aditya and malini character. They sre not as selfless as imlie is. Aditya mow wants imlie and get rid of malini. Malini is in her own delusional world. She could only think about aditya and herself. No other woman could come between them.

I am not judging all the three characters.  But emphasizing how writers have portrayed them on screen. The only selfless character in this show is imlie who is trying to make everyone happy.  Can any woman give away her husband to another woman willingly??

And knowing that her husband actually loves her and still wants to be with her but pushing him away to his second wife coz she wants her to be happy. 

For malini there are ways to handle things. Instead of being emotional sensitive. She is being influenced by her mum and requires her shoulder to resolve her probldms.

Aditya imlie malini . No one is perfect . All characters have flaws. And this show is about imlie not aditya or malini. Whether u like it or not imlie is the main character . 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peonies

for me only married couple is AdiLie❤️ 😌 if they got married under gun point. There is a second AdiLie marriage without Gun.  She is living under her husband protection.  She don't ask anything or recieve anything doing house hold work. That is what a bhahu do. For me  Malini is the Other Woman who got Adi as charity  from Imlie . So proper upbringing is demeaning a little girl , demean her husband , shouting over inlaws, hunger strikes for attention,  packing bags and leaving house . Oh lol guilt tripping is her fav hobby. Next is cutting the wrist

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

for me only married couple is AdiLie❤️ 😌 if they got married under gun point. There is a second AdiLie marriage without Gun.  She is living under her husband protection.  She don't ask anything or recieve anything doing house hold work. That is what a bhahu do. For me  Malini is the Other Woman who got Adi as charity  from Imlie . So proper upbringing is demeaning a little girl , demean her husband , shouting over inlaws, hunger strikes for attention,  packing bags and leaving house . Oh lol guilt tripping is her fav hobby. Next is cutting the wrist

You are right. Jaise hi Rupi di ko sach pata chala usne suddenly Malini Ko DUSRI AURAT ka tag diya,jo ki sabse bada sach hai. 

Malini ka 7 years of dating kiya toh kya hua? Reality toh wohi hai ki woh Adi ki first GF thi aur ab Adi k liye bhi woh dusri aurat hai. Woh Adi k life mein DUSRI AURAT hai aur hameshaa rahegi.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Happysoul17

You are right. Jaise hi Rupi di ko sach pata chala usne suddenly Malini Ko DUSRI AURAT ka tag diya,jo ki sabse bada sach hai. 

Malini ka 7 years of dating kiya toh kya hua? Reality toh wohi hai ki woh Adi ki first GF thi aur ab Adi k liye bhi woh dusri aurat hai. Woh Adi k life mein DUSRI AURAT hai aur hameshaa rahegi.

First paragraph.

I was about to post this my friend and u said it out. Yes agree. Malini has clearly been tagged as the second woman. Writers have cleared this using rupi statement.

But malini is not at fault coz she was not aware of adilie marriage. If she knew she wont marry aditya. Its only her way of handling things. Thats all. And her weak character which is her major drawback. 

Imli has been shown more stronger. Coz of their different upbringings. Imli went through hardships and malini a princess in a golden cradle . Plus her parents arguements which influenced her upbrnging somehow.

All three has flaws. Even aditya made mistakes.

To me the writers are have done a great job till date. Thry have been careful throughout as to not hurt the indian audience especially where consevativeness still exist in their culture.

Rite now they are showing gray shades in malini character so that the audience will not hate adilie. If malini remains mahaan viewers will bash adilie like hell. Trp will be down.

This was what happen to silsila few yrs back. Thry really got bashed up by viewers. They had to change their storyline.

Time has changed. But conservativeness still remain especially in those majority trp aunties and oldies who are the main audience of these daily soaps.

To me imli writers are very careful and they build up adilie very slowly and strongly. They want the audience to start hating malini if they have planned adilie as endgame. Thats why all these drama. Malini is now shown as the different woman than what she was earlier.

If they keep showing her sweetness and mahanta then audience will starting hating adilie and they do not want this to happen. 

Malinis grey shades need to be out.  And not only that they have also not shown romantic intimate scenes between adilie as yet. Though both are in love. The purity of their marriage is maintained. Imli keeps her distance. Aditya maintains his with imli as well as malini.

Adilie romance intimate scenes will only be shown once malini is out of adityas life   but not now.

If there are adini fans then there are adilie fans as well. So writers are very careful. They are bslancing both equally.

U guys dont need to go far. Look at this forum itself. 

ABHI TOH ADILIE KA PURI TERAH SE ROMANCE NEHIN SHURU HUA AND ADINI FANS HAS STARTED TO BASH UP ADILIE AND HU HA HU HA HERE AND THERE. SO JUST IMAGINE IF THEIR ROMANCE ACTUALLY STARTS THEN WHAT HAPPENS. YEH LOG TO FORUM KO HI AAG LEGADENGEY. AND NOT TO FORGOT SOME OF THE NEUTRAL AUDIENCE OUT THERE ALSO LIKES ADINI PAIR.

THATS WHY WRITERS ARE MAKING MALINI AS THE GREY CHARACTER TO SAVE ADILIE IMAGE FROM BEING TARNISHED BY VIEWERS ESPECIALLY THE ADINI LOVERS.

AND TO ADD NOW THEY HAVE BROUGHT IN RUPI AS ADILIE SHIPPER. MALINI DAD AND DADI AS ADINI SHIPPER. TRIPATHIS STILL NOT SURE YET. COZ THEY ARE NOT AWARE. BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE WHEN THEY COME TO KNOW SOME OF THEM WILL SUPPORT ADILIE AND THE OTHER ADINI. THEY WILL KEEP BOTH SHIP SAILING TILL ADINI DIVORCE IF IT TAKES PLACE

SO FOR ME HATS OFF THE WRITERS FOR THEIR CREATIVITY.

Edited by Aniash - 3 years ago
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

First paragraph.

I was about to post this my friend and u said it out. Yes agree. Malini has clearly been tagged as the second woman. Writers have cleared this using rupi statement.

But malini is not at fault coz she was not aware of adilie marriage. If she knew she wont marry aditya. Its only her way of handling things. Thats all. And her weak character which is her major drawback. 

Imli has been shown more stronger. Coz of their different upbringings. Imli went through hardships and malini a princess in a golden cradle . Plus her parents arguements which influenced her upbrnging somehow.

All three has flaws. Even aditya made mistakes.

To me the writers are have done a great job till date. Thry have been careful throughout as to not hurt the indian audience especially where consevativeness still exist in their culture.

Rite now they are showing gray shades in malini character so that the audience will not hate adilie. If malini remains mahaan viewers will bash adilie like hell. Trp will be down.

This was what happen to silsila few yrs back. Thry really got bashed up by viewers. They had to change their storyline.

Time has changed. But conservativeness still remain especially in those majority trp aunties and oldies who are the main audience of these daily soaps.

To me imli writers are very careful and they build up adilie very slowly and strongly. They want the audience to start hating malini if they have planned adilie as endgame. Thats why all these drama. Malini is now shown as the different woman than what she was earlier.

If they keep showing her sweetness and mahanta then audience will starting hating adilie and they do not want this to happen. 

Malinis grey shades need to be out.  And not only that they have also not shown romantic intimate scenes between adilie as yet. Though both are in love. The purity of their marriage is maintained. Imli keeps her distance. Aditya maintains his with imli as well as malini.

Adilie romance intimate scenes will only be shown once malini is out of adityas life   but not now.

If there are adini fans then there are adilie fans as well. So writers are very careful. They are bslancing both equally.

U guys dont need to go far. Look at this forum itself. 

ABHI TOH ADILIE KA PURI TERAH SE ROMANCE NEHIN SHURU HUA AND ADINI FANS HAS STARTED TO BASH UP ADILIE AND HU HA HU HA HERE AND THERE. SO JUST IMAGINE IF THEIR ROMANCE ACTUALLY STARTS THEN WHAT HAPPENS. YEH LOG TO FORUM KO HI AAG LEGADENGEY. AND NOT TO FORGOT SOME OF THE NEUTRAL AUDIENCE OUT THERE ALSO LIKES ADINI PAIR.

THATS WHY WRITERS ARE MAKING MALINI AS THE GREY CHARACTER TO SAVE ADILIE IMAGE FROM BEING TARNISHED BY VIEWERS ESPECIALLY THE ADINI LOVERS.

AND TO ADD NOW THEY HAVE BROUGHT IN RUPI AS ADILIE SHIPPER. MALINI DAD AND DADI AS ADINI SHIPPER. TRIPATHIS STILL NOT SURE YET. COZ THEY ARE NOT AWARE. BUT I STRONGLY BELIEVE WHEN THEY COME TO KNOW SOME OF THEM WILL SUPPORT ADILIE AND THE OTHER ADINI. THEY WILL KEEP BOTH SHOP SAILING TILL ADINI DIVORCE IF IT TAKES .

SO FOR ME HATS OFF THE WRITERS FOR THEIR CREATIVITY.

Not agreed with you for comparing this show to silsila.

Silsila was completely different from Imlie, Kundini had EMA whereas in Imlie, Imlie is a FIRST WIFE of Adi even if their marriage was held on gun point.Automatically Malini will be always considered as second woman even after seven years of dating and then marriage.

Wife aur Gf mein difference hota hai yeh samjho. So Kundini Kundini comparison is absolutely rubbish.

Underlined- Mahaan toh pehle bhi thi still people prefer Adilie over Adini, bhar bhar k trp aa rahi thi. Warna toh trp kab ki doob gayi hoti jab Malini ko chod Adi Imlie ko bachaya tha.

Aur raho baat aunties and dadis ki.....Mahaan didi unki favourite kabhi thi hi nahi qnki Yahan Imlie first wife ki crown pehenke baithi hai. Automatically sympathies goes towards Imlie.

Forum par Adilie bashing hoti par kis basis pe?? Bina sar aur pair k baat karna. Logic phuchoge toh sab udan choo bas argument/bash karna hai without logical explanation.

Even without Adi,show mein Imlie ki khud ki importance hai...trp tab v tez tha aur ab Adilie hai fir v trp achi chal rahi hai.

Malini toh just recently gray hui hai par uski pehle wali sweetness aur greatness se kisiko farak nahi pada yeh decide karne k liye ki viewers will prefer Adilie over Adini.

Edited by Happysoul17 - 3 years ago