Pandya Store|Episode Discussions Thread #1

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/lW9qEUY.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0RUylEk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/AGbXFWE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lW9qEUY.jpg

Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!!

Permission given by Our Mod: Billicat.

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/zlDenTc.png

Namita-M thumbnail

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2e/16/df/2e16df18a4a71be879eb76f36425f4af.gif

Welcome all to the very first EDT!! 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

any updates on today's episode??

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The episode was great as always! A little on slower side today, but wonderful indeed.

For those looking for the update, shaadi rituals were complete, Suman blessed couples with special blessings for ShiVi. She didn't really care to bless Dev-Rishita. Janardhan tried to create a scene, but Rishita outsmarted him by dropping proof and letter at the police station to blame Janardhan if something were to happen to her/pandya family. It ends with Dhara asking forgiveness to Shiva.

The interesting part is going to be Rishita's dynamics with everyone. It seems like she wants to impress Suman, but hates Dhara the way she was looking at her when Dev was taking his blessings. She decided to take Dhara's blessings as last minute gesture for "show".

And she's going to trouble Raavi as well like we predicted based on other versions. Raavi will face the brunt tomorrow. In the precap, Rishita takes the sign/card that says "Dev sang Raavi", takes it front of Raavi's car window tears her name, and throws it away with obsessive look in her eyes. Raavi's name lands by Shiva's feet, and Gombi calls out Rishita for her stupidity by explaining to her that Raavi's part of the family and one of them, so Rishita's actions don't matter.

Though I don't understand her hatred towards anyone, I really don't like her show off attitude towards Raavi. Raavi knows and has accepted her reality. She tried to commit suicide, is marrying a man who hates the sight of her, was weak and almost fainted during the pheras, barely has any energy to breath, and this girl flaunts Dev in front of Raavi as if he's some trophy to add salt to her wounds. She's just not insensitive, but toxic. And she doesn't realize that it not only hurts Raavi, but demeans her own love by making it seem materialistic/an object to win.

Edit:

Loved the bonding of brothers and their one for all, all for one attitude! Irrespective of what happened, it was Shiva, Gombi, and Krish who created a sheild for Dev in front of Janardhan when he tried to make advance at Dev/Rishita.  I do wonder how Shiva and Dev's personal equation will change though when no one's around. With current happening and with Rishita taunting Raavi and Dhara, will Shiva stay aloof from Dev?

Oh and loved ShiVi's scene. My favorite was how Shiva didn't look away from Raavi during rest of their wedding ceremony. I just wish there was another beautiful bg score like yesterday's episode.  Flashbacks were very timely again. It tug my heart strings when Shiva catches her as she's about to faint during the pheras. And the guilt in Dhara's eyes when she has to guide either Raavi or Shiva everytime for the next step of the ceremony was overwhelming. Loved how the episode ended with Shiva hugging Dhara as she seeks his forgiveness. I am assuming tomorrow, the focus would be more on ShiVi's emotions with the completion of their wedding ceremony.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail

Has anyone watched the episode yet? Unfortunately, I haven’t as I have to my son to his guitar lesson. 

Anyone want to give us a quick update please?? 

Namita-M thumbnail

Thank you, Mountains_Lakes!!  What do I call you my friend? 

I am not surprised at all. Rishita is going to absolutely annoying!! 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

You are very welcome. 🤗 Did make an edit to the post to add some details at the end of you want to read it.

@ Rishita, yep. I thought for a second she'll be grey and at least sympathize with Raavi. But here, she's on track to be a vamp!

Haha, you can address me as "H" or "ML".

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Yes, she will be little annoying in the beginning. She forms friendship with Ravii soon and even before understanding Dhara. Their friendship kind of sweet in this series, hope they do justice to her character  in this version too. Rishita is one of the realistic character in Tamil sometimes, even I agree with Rishita character many times rather than Dhara and Ravii as most of her wishes are kind of realistic one in Tamil. Hope they do justice to Rishita character as it’s one of the most realistic character and layered one.