Ahilya's Relationships with Malhaoro & Harku Bai - a Wholesome Fest!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I absolutely love these three. Harku Bai is the only who truly understands Ahilya, and is there for her whenever our girl needs her. It's like in a palace of pretence and treachery, she's the only one with a heart. I love how she can be fierce too at times (reference — when she prepared to leave looking for Ahilya). She's a perfect package, and hopefully the writers do focus more on her. 

What can I say about Malhaoro? He's like Gandalf. The guru, the guide, the mentor. The show needs him and becomes lifeless without his presence. 

Plus, Gautama continues to be an annoying screwball who doesn't know how to treat people nicely who aren't her baby boi. 🤷 

Very good post! 

A newbie here...but I am glad we have a forum at last! 

Gautama’s character as a Head Queen has been butchered severely by the creatives I am sure she was not anything like this in the real life of Ahiliya.

khanderao either needs to be exposed or grow up and stop running to his stupid mother every time he has his tantrums, 

I hope Malhar finds out about Ahiliya’s role in Khanderao’s decision regarding Nizam’s spies. The sooner the better ....he needs to know that his soon is useless.

yes. Love Harkubai and Malhar....hope the forum gets more active ... 

Originally posted by Manoyana

Very good post! 

A newbie here...but I am glad we have a forum at last! 

Gautama’s character as a Head Queen has been butchered severely by the creatives I am sure she was not anything like this in the real life of Ahiliya.

khanderao either needs to be exposed or grow up and stop running to his stupid mother every time he has his tantrums, 

I hope Malhar finds out about Ahiliya’s role in Khanderao’s decision regarding Nizam’s spies. The sooner the better ....he needs to know that his soon is useless.

yes. Love Harkubai and Malhar....hope the forum gets more active ... 

Hey, there. I'm sure we're all newbies here. ;) 

I totally agree with you. This is why I stay away from the period dramas because of how brutally they butcher certain characters for the TRPs. :/ I'm following this show because I really am eager to know about the actual queen who reigned back then. That's the only reason I'm here. Khanderao, whenever I start to like him, he comes across as a snobbish prick who's borderline misogynist. 

Posted: 2 years ago

Haven't noticed seeing Harkubai lately.. anyone know whats up? Ty

Originally posted by Metamorphosis

I absolutely love these three. Harku Bai is the only who truly understands Ahilya, and is there for her whenever our girl needs her. It's like in a palace of pretence and treachery, she's the only one with a heart. I love how she can be fierce too at times (reference — when she prepared to leave looking for Ahilya). She's a perfect package, and hopefully the writers do focus more on her. 

What can I say about Malhaoro? He's like Gandalf. The guru, the guide, the mentor. The show needs him and becomes lifeless without his presence. 

Plus, Gautama continues to be an annoying screwball who doesn't know how to treat people nicely who aren't her baby boi. 🤷 

Malhar  and Harku are so far apart  in age that it is difficult to imagine them as a pair. Malhar may be twenty years older than Khanderao which makes him 34 may be and Harku may be 18 years old. If she got married young how come she knows sword fighting and horse riding? Gautama won’t let her know anything other than cooking. Gautama uses her per convenience. When Ahilya goes missingHarku has to be fighter rani. Other times she has to make Ahilya understand the ways of the palace whatever it is. Otherwise stay away from Ahilya when Gautama punishes her or leaves her alone.  Besides she takes so long to speak it is so irritating. From history and old Ahilya movie she was a pillar of support for Ahilya. How is it possible with Gautama? How come Malhar does not know how much Khanderao troubled Ahilya?  Wondering how the spy track will be. Hoping it is exciting.

Edited by u4tlu - 2 years ago

Originally posted by u4tlu

Malhar  and Harku are so far apart  in age that it is difficult to imagine them as a pair. Malhar may be twenty years older than Khanderao which makes him 34 may be and Harku may be 18 years old. If she got married young how come she knows sword fighting and horse riding? Gautama won’t let her know anything other than cooking. Gautama uses her per convenience. When Ahilya goes missingHarku has to be fighter rani. Other times she has to make Ahilya understand the ways of the palace whatever it is. Otherwise stay away from Ahilya when Gautama punishes her or leaves her alone.  Besides she takes so long to speak it is so irritating. From history and old Ahilya movie she was a pillar of support for Ahilya. How is it possible with Gautama? How come Malhar does not know how much Khanderao troubled Ahilya?  Wondering how the spy track will be. Hoping it is exciting.

Do you mind sharing the name of the movie? 

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

Do you mind sharing the name of the movie? 

I haven’t seen the movie Came out in 2002 in Hindi. Nor read the book. I only read about both online and that is how I understand that Harkubhai was kind of a moral support for Ahilya in a subtle way.