Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Too many cooks spoil the broth so does secrets. 

I too can say only this line 😪. It is getting so frustrating and characters like ishani, dadi makes it more intolerable to watch. Especially dadi, she has turned out to I don't know what. Her character more than joke has turned out to be very senseless 😒

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Well written update....no need to even watch the episode 😂😂

Really tired with these nonsense scenes......till when will they keep dragging it.

Everyone were damn excited when show was shifted to OTT with the hope of better script, better storyline n better execution. N it was very much obvious to hope as no TRP pressure which will give them free reign to explore n show something out of box n what they had intended to show since initial which they couldn't becz of TRP pressure.

But I guess we all forgot that shifting platform doesn't change the workings of writers mind....it will still remains same.

They are doing the same thing as TV...... building a track with one secret.... hyping that secret to level of 9th cloud. Then drag the track with nonsense scenes n finally comes the showdown.....the revelation of secret which turns out to be phuski than Diwali crackers n wrapping it up in 2 mins..... faster than Maggie.

Ye kya Bana diya show ko Yaar.....aur saare characters Ka kya khachra Kiya hai.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reluctantly but have to agree TV tracks n characters were much tolerable.

@B-This same thing I am saying even before OTT started that don't be so excited,medium change doesn't gurantees good writing becoz major issue is lousy writing so yess thats what exactly happened...

And yeah I don't even consider this serial even worth of wasting 2 seconds of time,that much ruining happened.... according to me RiAnsh also destroyed to an extent...

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

50 Episodes ?.From where did u get the news! I will miss Rahel a lot😭😭😭😭

Sraeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kabir knows Vansh & Ridzi very well...Do u think his predictions will come true that Vansh will not spare both Ridz & Kabir ? I just hope that Ridz have some strong reasons behind all her games because she is indeed playing with fire this time...The makers needs to reveal the deal and this 6 hours raaz ASAP...Can't take this anymore 🤢

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

This dadi and ishani or i say whole rs clan has gone mad 

Dadi ji aapko ishani kb badli huyi lgga jrra muje btana maine kuch miss kiya kya

And this aryan and ishani inko sb cheez ka ek target milta vansh bhai

Only good think angre ne kam kiya and vansh dimag use kr rya hai

Its getting irritating to see these characters now 

Plz kisi ka murder krdo

I am glad that these guys are using every character which they couldn’t use but that doesn’t mean these guys come up with same kind of stories which would have been executed on TV seriously that dragging too much now it’s time they completely revamping this OTT track

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

Online TRP Top 20 ratings are out, and IMM2 is not on the list. 😭

No surprise if this is true. 👎🏼

Because the track is not going in the right way maybe they have started on a very good but right now the way it is going dragging too much and too much of secrets are being discussed and nothing is really so obviously people will lose the interest

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Well written update....no need to even watch the episode 😂😂

Really tired with these nonsense scenes......till when will they keep dragging it.

Everyone were damn excited when show was shifted to OTT with the hope of better script, better storyline n better execution. N it was very much obvious to hope as no TRP pressure which will give them free reign to explore n show something out of box n what they had intended to show since initial which they couldn't becz of TRP pressure.

But I guess we all forgot that shifting platform doesn't change the workings of writers mind....it will still remains same.

They are doing the same thing as TV...... building a track with one secret.... hyping that secret to level of 9th cloud. Then drag the track with nonsense scenes n finally comes the showdown.....the revelation of secret which turns out to be phuski than Diwali crackers n wrapping it up in 2 mins..... faster than Maggie.

Ye kya Bana diya show ko Yaar.....aur saare characters Ka kya khachra Kiya hai.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reluctantly but have to agree TV tracks n characters were much tolerable.

Thank you for the appreciation dear

I am glad they are using all the characters which they couldn’t utilise on having said that they cannot bring TV track on OTT what we have expected and what they are giving us something unimaginable there is a limit for every track and I think they also have sensed we are losing interest in this but yet for what they are dragging this too much I don’t know and the way people are behaving with Ridhima day by day is more emotional torture and these guys forgotten somewhere that she is a pregnant lady so yeah everyone are losing interest don’t know how many days more we need to handle this track

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

yes let vyom plant a bonb in rs house and kill everyone in this goddamn family. 

I really want him to destroy this whole family once for all like the comeback episode of his should be the destruction of the family and Ridhima being Mahaan

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I am glad that these guys are using every character which they couldn’t use but that doesn’t mean these guys come up with same kind of stories which would have been executed on TV seriously that dragging too much now it’s time they completely revamping this OTT track

Haan abhyu yr

I am pissed off with today episode 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavi10989

I feel riddhima doing al these things to show everyone's true faces to vansh n atlast planing to take him away from this toxic family... yo see everyone is against riansh now...She wants this only... N she knows he won't leave his family at cost even for her n their child...For him everything is family.. She knows that too... Kabir knows her plan... 

I don’t think so because of that but somewhere he is being torn between his wife and family for sure earlier also his family used to be against Ridhima but he used to command problem is he lost it in OTT somehow and why no one is aware about it