Epi 237: Freaks of VR Mansion

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Angre calling Vansh and says I'm at the place. He says I don't see anything now. Vansh says search and you will get. He says I would have come with you but I feel Ridhima wants to steal BB. Vansh says Ridhima wants to safe passcode and I want to know why she is playing with us. So yes search until you get. Of course, search until you find it in Google. Ishani says get out to Aryan. Aryan says how many times I should say sorry. He says Vansh is the one who put bullets in my gun and he didn't kill any duplicate. Aryan says Ridhima is the only one and Vansh played with us. Ishani shocked. So what if he does? Don't you guys played before? 

Kiara checking herself in the mirror and sees the tattoo and remembers Vansh in the bar. She remembers how someone as written on her back. Aryan comes and Kiara says I need to meet Vansh and talk to you. Aryan says what Vansh has that I don't have. Kiara says leave me Vansh. Aryan ask what you want? Kiara pushes Aryan says leave me. Aryan asks forgiveness. And I can say that forgiveness is not sincere at all. Kiara tries to leave but her shirt gets torn due to nails. Arey, since when VR Mansion have so many nails on walls? 

Aryan sees her back and sees the tattoo and asks what tattoo is this? Kiara says I never did a tattoo and Aryan leaves. Kiara checks her back for the tattoo and remembers how someone did a tattoo for her. Now, what is this tattoo secret? And it is written in Chinese. Hello makers, due to China we already have one big problem and now why another China problem in the name of tattoo? Kiara says now I understood the tattoo and the BB is connected. Okay, your Nokia is working very slowly, Kiara baby.

Angre searches and reaches a house. Our Indiana Jones. He tries to enter and shouts anyone here? Kabir is shown tied to a chair and his mouth tied too. Angre shouts - what kind of detective you are asking who is inside? Search man - means silently search. Angre tries to jump but then the guard stops. Guard questions him and Angre says can I get some water. Lies. Guard says what you are doing here? Angre says checking the cottage and Guard says I'm a hunter. Hunter and you? Wah. Guard says him to leave while Angre drinks water. Kabir is making sounds so Angre can hear. Angre hears the sounds of chains and what about the sound? Guard says it's a jungle you hear a lot and says him to leave. 

The guard calls madam. Guard checks on Kabir. Kabir says I won't leave you and Ridhima. I know you work for Ridhima. I will kill you and feed you all to Ridhima. Kabir shouts Ridhima..... and he says I won't leave you. Guard again ties Kabir mouth. Kabir and like this - expected from Vansh but Ridhima doing this and wait - how come being alone she did? Because Vyom got know recently about Kabir. So who helped her in those 6 hours to hide Kabir? 

Guard says you can only die when Madam wants to. He drags the chair to the middle of the room and leaves. Ridhima comes into the room and searches for the remote. Vansh is watching. He smiles so does she. Vansh says common Ridhima. Take the BB and leave so that I know what is your plan. Didn't I say he knows she is watching him and which is why he did. Ridhima gets a call and she picks. She says what? and leaves from the Vansh office. Ridhima says what Kabir? She says listen to me. Now, what is about that? Too many cooks spoil the broth so does secrets. 

Sia changing her clothes and Dadi enters. Chanchal and AP to enters. Dadi asks what kind of clothes you are wearing and she asks about her second earring. Sia says I don't care. All shocked. AP says how can you speak like that? Say sorry to Dadi. Sia angry and asks sorry. Dadi asks where are you yesterday night? Chanchal says you are lying. Sia says I'm at home. AP says you changed. Sia says I'm not a kid and Dadi says you are a child and until I say you won't leave the house and says to change the address. What's wrong with her dressing? Ishani wears the same type of clothes. If you want to say talk about her attitude, not clothes. 

Dadi says I thought Ishani is teaching her all this but after marriage, she changed. Seriously? You became blind Dadi. She didn't change. Chanchal asks then who is behind Sia's attitude? Dadi says Ridhima. Okay, so tomorrow somewhere in the corner of the world earthquake comes then that also done by Ridhima. Great, Dadi. Yesterday I felt a little sorry but now Nah, I'm wrong to feel sorry for you. Dadi says Ridhima is the one who did this and Chanchal agrees. 

Vansh says I'm not understanding what you are saying - hunter and guard. Angre says he is a guard but then saying himself as Hunter. But he called someone. Vansh asks who? Angre says I didn't listen but he said the madam. Vansh remembers Ridhima's call. He says go and search but enter from the backdoor. I want to know who is inside. Angre leaves. Ishani says to Sia I'm with you. Sia ask who would have said about me not being at home last night? Ishani says Ridhima might have said as she is the only one who saw you coming. The whole family blames Ridhima. These guys certainly don't know OTT. I mean here also we still see these SIL and DIL games. 

Ishani says she is the one who did this. Sia says no, she cannot. Ishani says don't call Bhabi and she is a backstabber. And next time scold her. Ishani says you cried so much that makeup got spoiled. Sia says everyone is scolding me and so I won't go to Vyom. Ishani says when Riansh can do anything and Aryan can bring his GF so yes go ahead and get your love. Chocolate and Icecream nahi hein woh, Ishani. Vyom hain and he is a circle. Because of you, this Cat is already in a circle. Sia says only you can understand me and Ishani says I'm with you always. Why the hell after 20-25 years these sisters are showering so much love which causing pain to my eyes? Why? 

Vansh enters into room and calls for Ridhima. He sees she is going in the car. The guard shift has changed and someone has come in his place. Angre tries to get in from the backdoor.  He sees a window and through the pipe, he tries to climb and falls. Again he climbs and opens the window. Kabir is fighting to come out of chains and making noise. Vansh follows Ridhima. Ridhima stops at the medical store and takes medicines and leaves. Vansh following. She comes back to VR house. For what she wants to the store? At one time Ridhima uses to follow Vansh and now tables turned. 

Ridhima playing a dart game and Vansh catches the dart. Vansh says you have hit the wrong target. Ridhima says No, everyone has their way of thinking. Vansh says I love this game and shall I play too. Ridhima says yes. Of course, you both love games and right now we want this game to end. Vansh says you went out? Ridhima says you also came from outside. Vansh says I came from a meeting and Ridhima says I came from a medical shop. Vansh asks what happened. Ridhima says headache and I didn't see any medicine in the house so I went and bought. We too need headache tablets for tolerating such dragging episodes. 

Vansh plays and hits the bull's eye. He sees Ridhima and hits the dart. Vansh side hug and says if you would tell me I would have brought it. Ridhima says you went to the meeting. She hits the wheel but not in the middle. Vansh says nice. Ridhima says I told you, I know how to hit the target. Vansh says you played nice but the problem is you are far from the target and Ridhima hits the dart and now bull's eye. Wah - Ridhima. We know you both same, don't prove again and again. Reveal the truth, please. 

Vansh shocked and he smiles. Vansh says see if I'm with you, see your target is perfect. Ridhima says when you are with me, I cannot think anything else. I only think about the target and Vansh shocked again. He is really on the name of love tolerating this and Ridhima remember at one point you said never cross the limits. Now you are pushing him behind the boundaries. So be careful. A gamer is not the one who knows how to play his or her game. But the one who understands what others are playing with him or her. You are just playing your game now knowing the trap laid by others. 

Vansh asks how are you feeling now? Ridhima says I'm fine. Vansh says because of me or medicine. Vansh gets a call and leaves the room. She remembers the guard call and says I put the things on the counter take it. At the night, Ridhima comes from the washroom and calls Vansh. Dadi comes and asks for Vansh. She sees Ridhima and gets angry. Fed up with Dadi and dragging episodes. 

Dadi says earlier it is about the family prestige and now it is about peace. Sia is innocent and today she changed. She is back answering me. Vansh says I will talk to her. Dadi says she might be okay now but later she will change again. Dadi says do you know who changed her attitude. It is because of Ridhima, Sia changed. Ridhima asks what I did? Dadi says when she came initially she became part of a family-like sugar but now she changed and spreading bitterness. Ridhima asks what I did? Dadi says to tell Ridhima that be away from Sia and don't influence her. Ridhima says I didn't do anything. Dadi shouts and says no matter what she wants to better be within limits and do it. Dadi - shut up! I want to see your face after revealing your so-called truth. Hope makers give that dhamaka truth so that whatever she said to Ridhima right now, let her get back. Vansh and Ridhima shocked. He looks at Ridhima. 

Precap: Kabir tries to hit Ridhima. But due to chains, he falls. Ridhima says you started this game, but it will not end the way you want. It will be played the way I want. Vansh reaches the place in the jungle and gets inside the house. Kabir asks Ridhima do you think you will win? Vansh will fail your plans. He won't leave me and you also. Kabir smiles. Vansh takes his gun and stands at the door and he breaks and the door and enters inside. 

P:S - Only want to hear the truth of Ridhima. Nothing else. I heard they planned 50 episodes. Now how many episodes we completed? 25 or so? Another 25 do they think they can drag with 6 hours? Please end this track. And start working on Dadi and BB. But end this 6 hours soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i want dadi dead now. she is most irritating figure right now. 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This dadi and ishani or i say whole rs clan has gone mad 

Dadi ji aapko ishani kb badli huyi lgga jrra muje btana maine kuch miss kiya kya

And this aryan and ishani inko sb cheez ka ek target milta vansh bhai

Only good think angre ne kam kiya and vansh dimag use kr rya hai

Its getting irritating to see these characters now 

Plz kisi ka murder krdo

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Online TRP Top 20 ratings are out, and IMM2 is not on the list. 😭

No surprise if this is true. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Well written update....no need to even watch the episode πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Really tired with these nonsense scenes......till when will they keep dragging it.

Everyone were damn excited when show was shifted to OTT with the hope of better script, better storyline n better execution. N it was very much obvious to hope as no TRP pressure which will give them free reign to explore n show something out of box n what they had intended to show since initial which they couldn't becz of TRP pressure.

But I guess we all forgot that shifting platform doesn't change the workings of writers mind....it will still remains same.

They are doing the same thing as TV...... building a track with one secret.... hyping that secret to level of 9th cloud. Then drag the track with nonsense scenes n finally comes the showdown.....the revelation of secret which turns out to be phuski than Diwali crackers n wrapping it up in 2 mins..... faster than Maggie.

Ye kya Bana diya show ko Yaar.....aur saare characters Ka kya khachra Kiya hai.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reluctantly but have to agree TV tracks n characters were much tolerable.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

i want dadi dead now. she is most irritating figure right now. 

Agree 100%

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

This dadi and ishani or i say whole rs clan has gone mad 

Dadi ji aapko ishani kb badli huyi lgga jrra muje btana maine kuch miss kiya kya

And this aryan and ishani inko sb cheez ka ek target milta vansh bhai

Only good think angre ne kam kiya and vansh dimag use kr rya hai

Its getting irritating to see these characters now 

Plz kisi ka murder krdo

yes let vyom plant a bonb in rs house and kill everyone in this goddamn family. 

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel riddhima doing al these things to show everyone's true faces to vansh n atlast planing to take him away from this toxic family... yo see everyone is against riansh now...She wants this only... N she knows he won't leave his family at cost even for her n their child...For him everything is family.. She knows that too... Kabir knows her plan... 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

thanks for the WU. another drag episode. kya hoga iss show ka if they keep dragging. 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the written update😊 Dadi and rest of the family having seriously become irritable to watch with everyone going against Riddhima😈😈 Seriously,  the truth or secret and deal need to be answered by nowπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘