Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: favjassi

No doubt it is losing the Trp now a days as the story is moving sirf 6 hrs kaa raaz khulnekeliye they are just dragging it and testng our patience ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ now a days I just reAd the updates ๐Ÿ™„

I agree. Super dragging is happening and seeing all nonsense stuff. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eemasnia

Its just intolerable now ๐Ÿ˜ตEnough of 6 hours and uski saath free me family torture like Cvs if u have lost it then let it go!I just watch to enjoy rrahel screenspace now nothing left with the story๐Ÿค”

Fr 6 hours they are taking our 2000 hours. Cannot give anymore 

Vandananikam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aaj good news hai ki udari trp 0.8 ayi hai.Updates aarahi hai ki riddhima vansh ko destroy kregi,she is doing all to save vr and vansh to leave mafia business. Vansh is famous for his mafia role,I think vr will not leave illegal business even if on cost of his wife n his child instead he can leave riddhima not child or maybe not, but he always choose family and do for family .This is my theory, after this we can see vr obsession dangerous love for riddhima as she will be not there with him,this is just my theory, I just got in my mind.I am really bored aout this lollipop bb track want to see vr proving his tittle vr dangerous love of which riddhima is unaware.

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Fr 6 hours they are taking our 2000 hours. Cannot give anymore 

i so freaking want this to end. tv par janha aunties ko ye pasand hota tha 2 -2 saal wali pregnancy wanha ye 4 din me track khatam kar dete the or yanha mahine bhar se ek hi baat par ghuma rahe hain. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

i so freaking want this to end. tv par janha aunties ko ye pasand hota tha 2 -2 saal wali pregnancy wanha ye 4 din me track khatam kar dete the or yanha mahine bhar se ek hi baat par ghuma rahe hain. 

OTT is crispy and speed mode however but here they are dragging like hell and somewhere I feel they know what they are doing and yet doing, why?

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

OTT is crispy and speed mode however but here they are dragging like hell and somewhere I feel they know what they are doing and yet doing, why?

i guess instead of firing extra cast for cost cutting they have fired writers. lag to aisa raha hai ki inke pas story hi nahi hain. 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phoenix27

i guess instead of firing extra cast for cost cutting they have fired writers. lag to aisa raha hai ki inke pas story hi nahi hain. 

Writers to Ishani ki shaadi k baad se hi gaayab h.