Thanks🤗, will try😊

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks🤗

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I dont know whose look I appreciate more, Raghav or his mother's when they are admiring Pallavi while she dances on the stage? Ok yes Raghav gives me the feels lol because he looks damn sexy when looking at her like that.. You guys know how much I wanted her to look at her "that" way.. Jaya also seems to look at her how elderly woman look at beautiful, cultured, talented girls in their neighbourhood whom they would love to have as their own daughters or daughter inlaws.. Agree, she is not imagining her getting married to her unruly son for now but who knows what furure holds.. she may play a pivotal role in their marriage because she is the only one who can force Raghav into doing something against his will..

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I dont know whose look I appreciate more, Raghav or his mother's when they are admiring Pallavi while she dances on the stage? Ok yes Raghav gives me the feels lol because he looks damn sexy when looking at her like that.. You guys know how much I wanted her to look at her "that" way.. Jaya also seems to look at her how elderly woman look at beautiful, cultured, talented girls in their neighbourhood whom they would love to have as their own daughters or daughter inlaws.. Agree, she is not imagining her getting married to her unruly son for now but who knows what furure holds.. she may play a pivotal role in their marriage because she is the only one who can force Raghav into doing something against his will..

yaa his dreamy eyes looks were all today❤️...with that smile all the time on his face, he looked really handsome❤️

her genuine worry for other family girl over her son was👍🏼...as she heard what all blames Deshmukh families were putting on her son

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Whole Rao family members today were👏👍🏼..each person did their part in helping Pallu♥️🥰, especially from her hero♥️❤️..

Amma Raghav scene today was very good...she at least heard him defend himself🥰..didn't tell him to shut up😔..but he didn't deserve that slap😭

He didn't but at this point he'd prefer some reaction from his mother than indifference. 😉

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

He didn't but at this point he'd prefer some reaction from his mother than indifference. 😉

yaa sure❤️

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

I do see a lot of hate for Aai and I was also one of them this morning..but through the day, I am ok, may be she is justified and truly worried for Pallavi..Dont we do that too with out kids??..first ask them, what the hell they were doing playing down and if this is any time to get back home? and once they start speaking, we are like, I dont want to hear anything...just go take bath and dont repeat this ever again...she came across more like that..but yeah, time will tell.

I felt Aai is justified. She has always been supportive towards pallavi. From the first episode also we have seen that she worries alot about pallavi's future and wants her to marry again. She isn't arrogant as vijay. She is understanding, if pallavi shares her story she will definitely understand. But pallavi always hides things from her also. She did her duty today by scolding pallavi. Any mother would do so.

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

We always share same opinion ❤️♥️🙌..on people😉🤣 my soul sister 😎❤️..

Raghav always helped her from start😍, only Pallu doesn't value it😵..typical FL habit😆..

With challenge I c him loosing his heart also now😆🤣

Yaa that stairs part was nicely done ♥️❤️, with that BG music🥰🥰..such feels it gave☺️, with his soft look at her♥️❤️

Her dance😍😍..him admiring it😊😊..

Yaa Amma & his scenes r very powerful & meaningful ♥️❤️..

Whole Deshmukh clans these days r such😵👎🏼

oops I just noticed your reply. With so many notifications and threads I'm getting confused 😆

Anyways,We are soul sisters 🤗❤️

😆true that. They never acknowledge the ML 's help until and unless something drastic happens😆

Aren't we all waiting for him to lose his heart to her 

ikr

It's always nice to see raghav in his true element 😎

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

oops I just noticed your reply. With so many notifications and threads I'm getting confused 😆

Anyways,We are soul sisters 🤗❤️

😆true that. They never acknowledge the ML 's help until and unless something drastic happens😆

Aren't we all waiting for him to lose his heart to her 

ikr

It's always nice to see raghav in his true element 😎

Ohh that's ok..we discussed more in threads🤣🤗❤️