Supportive Rao family🙌🥰🙌 for Pallavi❤️

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Today all 3 members supported & worried for Pallu❤️👍🏼..

Today's whole episode was for them❤️🤗

Right from start Raghav❤️👍🏼..who was watching her silently deal with that cunning lady😈..like a true partner, he was patiently waiting for all😆..when nothing to say, he said nice house🤣, he even wanted to have breakfast & go🤣🤣..

Then giving Pallu his 2 cent how to handle business👏👍🏼, being practical😎, not emotional👎🏼..he said correct, her dukaan will be locked for surr🤪😆, if she becomes Harish Chandra🤣, Chota behen🤣🤣..there also he joked, of their challenge was not there😆, he would drop her to railway station🤣🤣( his rail fantasy😆)he's a good influencer for her how to be a good business woman👍🏼👍🏼..& then next part he did was making her reach on time for the sangeet👍🏼❤️..

Pallu in rush also she remembers to thank him..the mini eyelock..so many thing it told..thanks for all ur help❤️, from gundas to the cunning lady to reaching me on time❤️..& him signalling her to go..they looked quite good without fight

Then came her best friend & would be sis in law Keerti❤️, who genuinely worried for Pallu♥️🥰, & took care of the problem, which would fall on her🤗❤️, Pallu will get such a supportive sis in law just like Manasi❤️ for her in Keerti

Keerti dance was good too♥️❤️

Then came Pallu's dance❤️..meaning full lyrics matched them well🥰♥️* aao padharo Piya" Raghav's entry❤️*. * Main Teri joganiya* Pallu stealing glances at Raghav♥️❤️..such a beautiful dance it was♥️...Raghav watching with smile & all dazzed at her performance☺️..he clapped🤣🤣 but there also quick with one clap😆..watching all with smile☺️..which ended him being slapped😭😭( sad part)

Then was Amma 🥰❤️..she was worried what her son did with Pallu😥🥺... love how he justified hinself👏...that I will never do anything wrong 😔🥺👍..I saved Pallu's life from gundas as she was getting kidnapped 🥺😊..how lion was danger for Amma & Keerti, & the deadly attacks he got on him😥😥..

Amma also seems to be understanding that her son will not go wrong on her parvarish

Deshmukh family😔...they r being such let down these days😔..

Sullo Amrutha day dream about Raghav will be of Amrutha🤦😤🤦...these 2 ladies

Aai questioning Pallu🥺..as for girl, with all the safety somewhere I feel she is justified..as Pallu is not daughter, but their DIL🥺

Edited by samarp2 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail

Matlab you liked the episode so much that you are giving 2 analysis🤣

Yes she is their DIL....It's now proved.

BWA nad Chipku ....bohot zor se niche girenge....uthne ke liye bhi sahare ki zaroorat hogi🤣

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Matlab you liked the episode so much that you are giving 2 analysis🤣

Yes she is their DIL....It's now proved.

BWA nad Chipku ....bohot zor se niche girenge....uthne ke liye bhi sahare ki zaroorat hogi🤣

I gave 2😲🤣

Full care for Future DIL♥️

BWA & chipkoo r just so🤪

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I gave 2😲🤣

Full care for Future DIL♥️

BWA & chipkoo r just so🤪

🤣

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved today's epi.

Raghav has always been there to help pallu whenever she was in need of help 

She should defo take advice from him🤣 raghav tho.keeps taunting her about her business skills and about their challenge yet helps her get profit🤣 what do you want raghav?her to lose and leave the city or win and to stay in the city🤣

My fav portion was the stair part when she looked back at him❤️ such feels!

Her dance was good with raghav admiring her performance and clapping involuntarily😆

And of course the way he stood up against amma was👏👏 😎 so so proud of you raghav❤️

Aai is a disappointmentnothing less to say about her.

Same with kaki -amru

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I just loved the Rao family today❤️

Amma's smile for pallavi was so heartwarming. And keerti was so good. Remember how we thought keerti was pregnant and calling the baby daddy. Our overactive brains😆poor girl was calling her bro and bhabhi-to-be.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Loved today's epi.

Raghav has always been there to help pallu whenever she was in need of help 

She should defo take advice from him🤣 raghav tho.keeps taunting her about her business skills and about their challenge yet helps her get profit🤣 what do you want raghav?her to lose and leave the city or win and to stay in the city🤣

My fav portion was the stair part when she looked back at him❤️ such feels!

Her dance was good with raghav admiring her performance and clapping involuntarily😆

And of course the way he stood up against amma was👏👏 😎 so so proud of you raghav❤️

Aai is a disappointmentnothing less to say about her.

Same with kaki -amru

We always share same opinion ❤️♥️🙌..on people😉🤣 my soul sister 😎❤️..

Raghav always helped her from start😍, only Pallu doesn't value it😵..typical FL habit😆..

With challenge I c him loosing his heart also now😆🤣

Yaa that stairs part was nicely done ♥️❤️, with that BG music🥰🥰..such feels it gave☺️, with his soft look at her♥️❤️

Her dance😍😍..him admiring it😊😊..

Yaa Amma & his scenes r very powerful & meaningful ♥️❤️..

Whole Deshmukh clans these days r such😵👎🏼

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

I just loved the Rao family today❤️

Amma's smile for pallavi was so heartwarming. And keerti was so good. Remember how we thought keerti was pregnant and calling the baby daddy. Our overactive brains😆poor girl was calling her bro and bhabhi-to-be.

More then brother it was for her would be bhabhi😆❤️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

It was awesome to see Amma and Keerti take responsibility for Raghav, help to hide that Pallavi is missing from function and then be happy for her when she returned as if she is their own ❤️

Even Raghav protecting her from the goons, helping her with the business proposition and then getting her back without making it seem like a favor god bless this fam 🤗

Raghav and Amma also reached a new understanding I guess, coz she slapped him showing she still thinks of him as her son, and he also pointed out how he will not go wrong till he is her son; would have never happened before coz she used to refuse to even see his face ☯️

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

But for Amma, Pallavi will be her daughter, if not more. She will not just love her but also respect her. 

I loved how she wanted to protect her at any cost. ❤️