inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Keerti was just overjoyed to see her return, and the hug she gave her was... ❤️

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

It was awesome to see Amma and Keerti take responsibility for Raghav, help to hide that Pallavi is missing from function and then be happy for her when she returned as if she is their own ❤️

Even Raghav protecting her from the goons, helping her with the business proposition and then getting her back without making it seem like a favor god bless this fam 🤗

Raghav and Amma also reached a new understanding I guess, coz she slapped him showing she still thinks of him as her son, and he also pointed out how he will not go wrong till he is her son; would have never happened before coz she used to refuse to even see his face ☯️

Whole Rao family members today were👏👍🏼..each person did their part in helping Pallu♥️🥰, especially from her hero♥️❤️..

Amma Raghav scene today was very good...she at least heard him defend himself🥰..didn't tell him to shut up😔..but he didn't deserve that slap😭

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

But for Amma, Pallavi will be her daughter, if not more. She will not just love her but also respect her. 

I loved how she wanted to protect her at any cost. ❤️

She seems to be sensible lady😊...she was worried & scared for Pallu, more over her own son..

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Loved today's epi.

Raghav has always been there to help pallu whenever she was in need of help 

She should defo take advice from him🤣 raghav tho.keeps taunting her about her business skills and about their challenge yet helps her get profit🤣 what do you want raghav?her to lose and leave the city or win and to stay in the city🤣

My fav portion was the stair part when she looked back at him❤️ such feels!

Her dance was good with raghav admiring her performance and clapping involuntarily😆

And of course the way he stood up against amma was👏👏 😎 so so proud of you raghav❤️

Aai is a disappointmentnothing less to say about her.

Same with kaki -amru

@bold: ikr such a cutie he is 😆

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I do see a lot of hate for Aai and I was also one of them this morning..but through the day, I am ok, may be she is justified and truly worried for Pallavi..Dont we do that too with out kids??..first ask them, what the hell they were doing playing down and if this is any time to get back home? and once they start speaking, we are like, I dont want to hear anything...just go take bath and dont repeat this ever again...she came across more like that..but yeah, time will tell.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Keerti was just overjoyed to see her return, and the hug she gave her was... ❤️

She was feeling relaxed ☺️❤️

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗wow ya too good use the gif's ya it will look good on this topic 

loved trio ya..

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

I do see a lot of hate for Aai and I was also one of them this morning..but through the day, I am ok, may be she is justified and truly worried for Pallavi..Dont we do that too with out kids??..first ask them, what the hell they were doing playing down and if this is any time to get back home? and once they start speaking, we are like, I dont want to hear anything...just go take bath and dont repeat this ever again...she came across more like that..but yeah, time will tell.

This will be state of all mother's worrying for their kids❤️

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗wow ya too good use the gif's ya it will look good on this topic 

Ur most welcomed To put❤️🤗

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

loved the trio

they give wings to pallu to fly ..

deshmukh only remind of sadness and responsibility .

raghu added color to her life ya even though the revenge he adds a high in her life