Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Tell her to sing Lag Jaa Gale. No yoodling, no howling - straight singing. Then we will see how versatile she truly is. 

Ask your favourite to sing Kill-dill, Dhant e nan or Udtha Punjab then I will ask SMP to sing Lag Jaa Gale. Someone in this forum only told contestants dont choose songs so iam not sure how can you target someone for it. Ajay-Atul and AR Rahman both used versatile word for her. I dont think she would need acceptance from a forum like this. Anyway i suggest dont build so much hatred towards anyone that you can't even read someone happy about their growth. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Tell her to sing Lag Jaa Gale. No yoodling, no howling - straight singing. Then we will see how versatile she truly is. 

PREACH.

All these new accounts defending SMP, looks like her mother and she have made their way to the forum πŸ˜†

SK2014 thumbnail

Not really. Her mother has better work than looking into nonsense forum like this. Anyway when some people write pages for other contestants why people are worried for someone defending SMP. Iam not even in India to know SMP personally. I just follow her singing because I like it. Is there any restrictions that only Arunitha fans should be on this forum is it. In this case I suggest change the name to Arunitha fans forum so no new person will come and you can bash other contestants as much as you can. Actually I got irritated with how people target SMP on this forum that's why I kind of support her. Even then I am still positive and never ever wrote anything bad about other contestants like others do.  Now I started feeling I should complain to forum heads about demeaning celebrities, contestants and judges on this forum in the name of freedom of expression. Thanks for that I will just do it and stop looking into this forum.

bruno_mars101 thumbnail

What a ridiculous comment. I guess some folks can't control jealousy.

bruno_mars101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

PREACH.

All these new accounts defending SMP, looks like her mother and she have made their way to the forum πŸ˜†

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SK2014

Not really. Her mother has better work than looking into nonsense forum like this. Anyway when some people write pages for other contestants why people are worried for someone defending SMP. Iam not even in India to know SMP personally. I just follow her singing because I like it. Is there any restrictions that only Arunitha fans should be on this forum is it. In this case I suggest change the name to Arunitha fans forum so no new person will come and you can bash other contestants as much as you can. Actually I got irritated with how people target SMP on this forum that's why I kind of support her. Even then I am still positive and never ever wrote anything bad about other contestants like others do.  Now I started feeling I should complain to forum heads about demeaning celebrities, contestants and judges on this forum in the name of freedom of expression. Thanks for that I will just do it and stop looking into this forum.

How can you say that people who are bashing smp are Arunita's fans only... there are many other people who doesn't like her singing much may be but nobody says that you can not defend your favourite... And let me tell you one thing apparantly few people had a problem that arunita fans discuss or comment about her on any threads.... Also indirectly target Arunita in there posts.... I have seen such posts but did not say anything but if someone speaks against smp they starts having problems so what i mean to say is when you point 1 finger to others...4 ungliya aapke pass hoti hai (not specifically for you btw) 

Arunita fans have created a seperate thread for her so do not involve specifically arunita fans in this war 

And one more thing if you think im smp hater then no.. im not.... I have known her since her lil champs days and i liked her singing there even i was impressed with her singing style but here sometimes i feel its going overboard as i don't understand such a loud music too much and i also know she has learnt classical too so it would be great if some day she could perform on a classical number as same way i want other contestants including Arunita to try some other genres. 

SK2014 thumbnail

If you read all the posts who keep on targetting SMP in other threads you will understand whose fans are they. I dont think it's a big assumption by me. But sorry if you felt bad. I didnot mean to hurt genuine fans. I have huge respect for all singers. If I dont like I will just keep quiet won't talk and I will just talk about whom i like. People may have their view point but it should be in constructive way. Assume if in some forum some body talk about Arunitha like others do for SMP on this forum will you be able to keep quiet. I guess Arunitha is getting targetted indirectly by others fans because of how some people target their favorite showing Arunitha as best(for example saying SMP cannot sing a song sung by Arunitha). No problem in discussing about Arunitha in any thread that's what this forum is for but people should learn to respect other singers. When I joined this forum my first impression was how toxic this forum is but wanted to see if I misunderstood. But even after a month iam under same opinion. Anyway this may be my last post on this forum. I will just request forum coordinators or moderators to make sure users to abide by some rules for posts by directly contacting them which should not hurt others fans irrespective of whose fan they are. I don't want to get into silly fan wars when contestants themselves are best friends by looking into this forum any more.

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If you read all the posts who keep on targetting SMP in other threads you will understand whose fans are they. I dont think it's a big assumption by me. But sorry if you felt bad. I didnot mean to hurt genuine fans. I have huge respect for all singers. If I dont like I will just keep quiet won't talk and I will just talk about whom i like. People may have their view point but it should be in constructive way. Assume if in some forum some body talk about Arunitha like others do for SMP on this forum will you be able to keep quiet. I guess Arunitha is getting targetted indirectly by others fans because of how some people target their favorite showing Arunitha as best(for example saying SMP cannot sing a song sung by Arunitha). No problem in discussing about Arunitha in any thread that's what this forum is for but people should learn to respect other singers. When I joined this forum my first impression was how toxic this forum is but wanted to see if I misunderstood. But even after a month iam under same opinion. Anyway this may be my last post on this forum. I will just request forum coordinators or moderators to make sure users to abide by some rules for posts by directly contacting them which should not hurt others fans irrespective of whose fan they are. I don't want to get into silly fan wars when contestants themselves are best friends by looking into this forum any more.

Even i was a silent reader on this forum from many years....for the first time im active here

See this thread....what do you think why it is created?

He or she is not Arunita fan. Even i did not understand the real intention in the start but later i got it 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/156323890

And also don't take me wrong... I have nothing against you 

Edited by mickymouse21 - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bruno_mars101

I have already mentioned my own vocal range and singing type a couple of threads ago and have personally never wanted to get into professional music by choice...so yes I am jealous 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ask your favourite to sing Kill-dill, Dhant e nan or Udtha Punjab then I will ask SMP to sing Lag Jaa Gale. Someone in this forum only told contestants dont choose songs so iam not sure how can you target someone for it. Ajay-Atul and AR Rahman both used versatile word for her. I dont think she would need acceptance from a forum like this. Anyway i suggest dont build so much hatred towards anyone that you can't even read someone happy about their growth. 

Any versatile singer can sing those songs. We wanna see Lag Jaa Gale first. 

Stop acting like we are bullying her. She’s a horrible singer and we all know it. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago