Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SK2014

Yeah. Ashish is sounding offbeat. So duet  was not sounding good over all. I don't think this should effect Arunitha anyway because she is still good.

What i feel is this performance was originally set with Arunita and Pawandeep but as pawandeep can not perform on stage with her Ashish stepped in on short notice 

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

how Iā€™d love that

Haha.I know lot of people in this forum will celebrate. But I respect others feelings. It's ok what I like does not mean others should like. I dont mind elimination not because I dont love her. But because I dont see what she is going to accomplish further by staying in Indian idol. And none of Indianidol winner till date made it big. So I never wanted her to win out of sentiment. For me she and Anjali are winners from day1.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahilkapur18

I doubt it. Anjali's time is hopefully up soon. She should have been gone 6 weeks ago. 

I don't want this either. SMP and Anjali both are technically Brilliant. Some people not liking them doesn't take away their ability. Anyway if that's what happens it's ok I still believe they have safe future. 

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The fact is somebody's gotta go though. I was dissatisfied with the last 3 eliminations because I felt those singers were more deserving of Top 9. Even when Anjali attempts to sing other songs, she sounds mechanical imo. I don't see a playback future for her per se. More so I can see her performing in like classical concerts down the line. 

bruno_mars101 thumbnail

I don't see a playback singing future for most of them including Arunita who is the darling of most the folks in this forum.

Play back singing is useless, monopolized and very nepotized.

Better to come up with concert and youtube ideas. This is the way to go.

sahilkapur18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Didn't Himesh Reshamiya offer Pawandeep 10 songs šŸ˜† Yeah seeing Neha Kakkar and Badshah in the business has really made me question the qualifications of playback singers. And I was here thinking Bollywood acting has lots of nepotism. 

bruno_mars101 thumbnail

HR is useless. I would rather not waste time and energy singing for him.

Edited by bruno_mars101 - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Yeah. Irrespective of who like whom I agree with you on bollywood. If the contestants have talent they will stand on their own.

This forum most of the people have two main stands one praising Arunitha to Sky and bashing SMP for everything. Its same as Pawandeep's fans. Yesterday they commented on Arunitha video saying Sony tv is sidelining Pawandeep by quarantine act to promote Arunitha. How silly it is. People lost common sense and thinking even health is part of channel politics. Better ignore it.

SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahilkapur18

The fact is somebody's gotta go though. I was dissatisfied with the last 3 eliminations because I felt those singers were more deserving of Top 9. Even when Anjali attempts to sing other songs, she sounds mechanical imo. I don't see a playback future for her per se. More so I can see her performing in like classical concerts down the line. 

She already did Play back for AR Rahman for Sachin movie I guess. Anyway what holds for them in future I don't know but I wish all of the contestants achieve good success.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SK2014

Yeah. Interesting thing is some audience keep on criticizing she is not versatile but not the music legends. Hope audience get a reality check of what is the meaning of versatile before targetting her.  Ajay-Atul told in their feedback she is versatile. Now Ar Rahman clearly stated all her talents also.  Now iam not bothered if she wins or not, she made her mark. Indianidol title don't matter but opinion of these musicians matter for her career. Also in her father's interview I heard lot of concert opportunities are waiting for her from abroad after Indian Idol. Iam really happy for her. Hope all other contestants also get good compliments from Ar Rahman it will boost their confidence. Who ever wins all of them should shine in their career. 

Tell her to sing Lag Jaa Gale. No yoodling, no howling - straight singing. Then we will see how versatile she truly is.