Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Epsd 300

Congratss MV for 300 episode....

Shastriji tells no more argument... lets talk compromise....  wats ur decision Aparna

Appu tells Agastya need to publically apologise 

She wont change it...

Agastya tells will apologise publically... bt hv condition...

Tey have to play Cricket with 2 families... if appu wins the game cup... then cash prize... contract sign will b gvn back...along with th Appu house...

Aparna denies

Agastya provokes VasToo and Viks...

Agastya tells 3 choice.

1. Compensation to b paid...

2. Play cricket n acpt the challenge

3. Join back the company

Annaji ask for Appu decision

Appu ask for 1 week time... Agastya tells only 1 day.... Annaji tells take 15 days... 

Agastya tells booked ticket for delhi family ticket.. as corona tckt shortage... n ask her family to get corona negative test...

Nyt Appu house...

Appu amma ... suma vastoo ask abt th  house happening..... vastoo tells into ths nt appu condition...

Vasu tells shastriji....appu nods yes...

Kousalya ask Shastriji... wat u did with krishna samadhanam.... she ask whtr ths apology s ur plan or appu...

Appu tells abt shastriji calling at nyt n asking her nt to talk in annaji house... he will talk for her...

All confused on Shastriji plan..... Swami starts laughing loud...

Precap

Neelu says Aparna hv 3 choices

72lac compensation nt possible

Cricket team n cup.. nt possible

Office joinin....

Neelu confidently says.... she need to come office

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail

Star of MV

Chanakya.....

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

#MatteVasanta

Well…. As I am finally going to start the tough job of writing a review of this show…..before anything I want to thank my friend Nisha for letting me know about this series… cause without her constant effort I would have totally missed this wonderful TV series or even come to know about that. I still remember when during the mid of February she told me about a Kannada  Tv show named Matte Vasanta and recommended me to give a watch. I was just a new entrant to the Kannada Tv world at that time and struggling to understand the language. So when I got the suggestion for this new show I was like…Pavam me Nichu….. Am Bengali….. Kannada nahi aata….. At least let me get in ease with the language at first!  But as usual being a long time friend, she knows about my likes and dislikes very well so she kept on pushing me with her sweet tricks and convincing game. Giving me briefs about the show’s storyline….and also showing random pictures. Listening from her I slowly started to gain interest and after a few more days I decided to give a try. So there she first sent me a clip from that show and suggested me to check that. So putting on my judgmental glasses I was ready to do a postmortem of it and finally clicked on the link…..unknown of the fact what was coming on my way.

And ohh myyyy…..It was the Payasam Scene from eps 107….Vasanta’s birthday eps!!!......And my imaginary Judgemental Chasma dropped out of my eyes witnessing the Simplicity, Beauty and Emotional depth of the small sequence leaving me in awe! True to say I didn’t even have to care about the languages and words. The visual storytelling and the acting of the whole scene was so impactful that without knowing most of the words I got the context of the whole scene which impressed me totally……The way the scene started with a funny encounter between an angry hot headed girl and a mischievous guy who was teasingly offering her his birthday dessert made by her own hand which was also suspected to be poisoned…. and then gradually it started to catch depth revealing the emotional side of the characters…..It literally stole my heart!! 

It was an instant decision at the moment to follow the show or at least to check it a little more…. That whole afternoon I ended up checking all the clips available on YouTube and discussing the show with Nisha… The more I saw...the more I got impressed with it…. The small glimpses in the youtube are like teasers of the movie which was not enough to quench my thirst. So gotta open my Hot Star account and start watching the full length eps one after another….. By the end of the day…..MV has totally grown over my mind despite the language difference. 

True to say when I started I didn’t even expect to find it to be so good in each and every aspect. Through the journey of watching this show from the beginning we find new things to like about the show…..be it storytelling…...production….editing…..camera work,.... acting…..In nutshell the wholesome execution is Great and applaudable. 

The foundation of any movie or serial is its basic storyline which gives platform to the other aspects. In that field I must say MV has a very matured strong engaging storyline as a base with all required flavors of wholesome entertainment. Honestly through our journey of watching MV eps...we hardly found any boring moments….. The nail biting suspense sometimes makes you stand on the edge. While going through the plots and turns of events it gives you feel like some intense chess play was going on between two opposite sides…..If one side takes lead at time the other side takes the advantage on the next set of game…. U really can’t predict which side will be the winner at the end…. The sharp mind games that could be shown in the both sides always keeps you hooked and provokes to think what would be the next turns of events. 

Well suspense is not the only treasure of the story…. The emotional moments are as powerful as it. The human relationship has been built so well, be it the relationship between parents and their offsprings, brother and sisters, friendship every relationship shines on screen. We can actually feel the emotion of characters while watching them on screen. The lump could be felt seeing the tears in their eyes and when they smile that smile crept on your face as well. The comedy moments are also absolutely lovable. It adds the required light moments to the heavy gripping plots. The comic scenes…...can actually make you laugh even during the dullest days of your life!!! In a nutshell there is always a good balance between drama, emotions, comedy and suspense in the story with very logically put twists and turns put at the right places keeping the demand of storyline in mind. Love the reference and symbolism to our old Puranic Scripture which was often used here. 

The camera work of the series deserves its honorary mention. The shots and the use of lights are amazing in one word.  Have always been a fan of the fact that the camera captures the facial expression of characters and the mode of situation so well according to the story. All light hearted moments, heavy gripping moments are captured well which worked as visual narration for me and helped very much to overcome language barrier. There are some very beautiful shots which never fail to amaze. I really love the use of natural lighting at places. Especially during Kodachadri trip episodes, the nature of hill station was captured with all its essence. Some shots are so aesthetically beautiful that we had to freeze the frame and stair on screen for a while in awe. The dark contrast shorts of this series had always been favorite of us and it was used very intelligently; sometimes to define the inner darkness of characters, sometimes to define the darkness of danger looming around the characters….those amazing dark shorts really enhances the thrill of the situation...leaving you at the edge of your seat…. Special mention to the mobile lighting shot during the new year party climax phase of eps 183…….was literally having sheer goosebumps there. Still holds the top position of my fav shots from the series. 

Direction and editing are another strong points of the series. The action sequences especially in the show has always given us goosebumps and provoked us to stand on our feet and clap…… be it the temple eps where Ambi and Suma just escaped their enemy, or even the high thrilling action packed episodes of New Year Party, Kodachadri one also……All of them are whistle worthy…… Me and Nisha both have to agree that we rarely see such well directed intense action sequences in any TV series. The sequences are edited well which enhances the lucid flow of the story. Even with so much keen observation we hardly could find any major blooper…..(well some minors were there…...but ignorable… :P). A big hand of pause for the direction and editing team. 

Before moving further from technical aspects...need to mention about the Background scores which are always appropriate to the situation. During the action sequence specially…..the high intense background music was always enough to give us goosebumps. This show has made us fall for Kannada Music and Songs which are now on the top of my playlist. 

Moving to the heart and soul of this serial akka their characters…… All of them are wonderfully developed and evolved throughout the story. Each and every one has given their strong foundation and due spaces. Honestly this is one of the rarest TV series where I actually admire all of the characters be it positive or negative characters.

As the story starts we get introduced to one of the main central characters of the story. A middle class girl named Aparna, who by profession is an aspiring fashion designer. She is hardworking and  extremely dedicated to her job. Just like other normal middle class girls she is struggling in her day to day life to earn and take care of her family. At first glance she is kind of rude, arrogant and unapologetic but as we peek into her character we found a compassionate soul who is very much caring to the people she loves. At a comparatively tender age she has taken the responsibility of her parents on her own shoulder. Like the soft iron turned into unbreakable hard steel by extreme heat and pressure, her earlier struggles and hardship turned her into a headstrong, unapologetic woman from a happy lovely girl she once was. Her family is her strength as well as her weakness and for them she can go to any extent. Peeking more into her life we get to know about the hidden mystery of the past and as the only reminiscent of that time she is holding onto her small living nest and trying to save that from the clutch of some powerful people with her everything. During her long fight we get to introduce more of her character traits which made us admire her more. Specially her immense self respect which she never let to be compromised at any cost. Also her bravery made us salute her many times. Her enemies are way more stronger than her in every aspect, be it power, money or political support but still she never backed off. Her enemies tried to put dirt on her character many times, dragged her to the police station and tortured her but she stood firm on her ground, raising her head high…..meeting eye to eye with her enemies. We appreciate makers for giving us a strong female lead who actually gives back to her enemies rather than sitting helplessly. Yess she has her vulnerable moments but those were for the right reasons and brought at right points. Currently, she is in such a juncture of her life’s journey where she has to embrace some unwanted changes which have diminished her spirit a bit but we are sure that she will come back stronger and will treat all the upcoming hardship and enemies trickery with her special Physiotherapy. Way to go girl. 

Aparna’s battle for her land made her stand against Annaji, one of the most powerful people in the city whose hand reaches to each and every part of society. Enriched with political support, manpower, money he has been defined as undefeatable and can achieve everything he wants, be it by hook or by crook. Aparna’s treasured possession akka her house is only a landmass for his business deal. Facing rejection from Aparna’s side to sell the house, he set his own treachery's and tricks to get his job done on his way unaware of the fact that the simple middle class lady is going to give him one of the hell tough fights. Aparna and Annaji are like the white queen and black king from the opposite sides of the chase game and both of them are ready to win at any cost for their own reasons. Their confrontation scenes have always been the bombshells and made us clap. Their long battle is the main crux of the story through which we get introduced to all other characters from both sides and despites of their character shades they leave their impression in your mind. 

Talking about Aparna’s Appa-Amma, they at first glance are very loving, caring and worried for her daughter’s future and like every other parent, want to get her daughter hitched to a suitable groom. But  we slowly get the feeling that there’s something in their so-called calm non problematic life which doesn’t meet normal eyes. Some deep wounded past which had deeply affected all of their life and none of them are able to move from it. 

The story has a trend to surprise its viewers at every turn which holds viewers interest. When we feel that Aparna’s family only consists of her Appa-Amma then we get introduced to Ambi, Appu’s cousin brother. A little dumb and hot headed but softy at heart. He is fiercely protective of his appa-amma and appu. In Appu's battle against annaji he has always been her strong support despite every danger he has to face. It has always been pleasant to see this family standing together in the time of crisis and with the passing time that family extended as the new people joined their life in the quest. 

First among the people to join their battle was a girl named Suma who had come to Bangalore to search for her Vijay anna. This IPS aspirant spirited girl will make an instant place in anyone’s heart with her sweet, bubbly, caring nature. Like some fresh summer breeze she entered into their world and soon made her way into their heart. Her friendship with Aparna is one of the pleasant things to see in the show for me and it was explored beautifully. Not just Appu but her Anajeya Bhakt brother Ambi has been hugely affected by her and is trying hard to maintain his ‘Bachelor’ tag!!  Ambi and Suma’s cheesy but adorable romance added the flavor of sweetness to intense, gripping, action filled plot. These two are pleasantly enjoyable with their sweet, cheesy, comic traits. 

With the turns of events...Aparna meets an honest police officer named Vikram. He is also kind of a support system for Appu at some places. Vikram actually developed an instant liking towards Aparna and wanted to marry her secretly. Till the time he is trying very hard to impress the girl of his dream but to his misfortune he never gets success.  Aparna’s parents have already started to see him as a suitable son in law but here too his misfortune hits and he was friend zoned by Appu herself. Nevertheless he is still hopeful that one day his wish would be fulfilled though he has to face an extremely tough competitor on the way. :P

Looking to the other side of the table….peeking into Annaji’s side. We see his elder son Agastya who is the possible heir to his heritage. Growing under the shed of his father he has turned into kinda spoiled, rude, arrogant brat. Following his father’s footstep he is on a mission to snatch Aparna's house and in the process he is crossing limits with them sometimes but ends up getting backfired also. He might belong to the evil side but he lacks the cunningness a bit. His character is kinda similar to Duryodhana from Mahabharata who doesn’t believe in much planning and plotting and opts to get his solution through battle which doesn’t go well for him as well. Sometimes he irritates very much with his annoying behavior and stupid trickery but its extremely enjoyable when he gets back on his face. 

Then we see Neelambari….Annaji’s second child. Contrasting to Agastya’s character she possesses a very sharp calculative mind. She gets the sharpness and cunningness of a fox in her genes which made her a very rare and dangerous combination. Like a chameleon, she can change her color and is able to bend the extreme situation to her favor with her intelligent mind and strategy. And also she has a very strong persuading power through which she easily gets to know the weak points and strong points of her opponents. She exactly knew how to use the people around for her own profit.  Honestly saying, Neelu is one of the characters in the series whom I’m most scared of and as well as can't stop admiring her intelligence. Have to admit that she is an extremely well written character and kudos to the actress for doing full justice to this such complex role. It's been a while since we saw a real sassy intelligent vamp in tv serial. 

Shastri uncle and Bytooo are my other two favourite characters in the story. I have to mention them together as I love their team. Bytoo has referred to Shastri uncle as Chanakya so many times and he has been true to the title always. Though his dedication lies to Annaji’s side but he couldn’t be called evil. He is rather bound to the duty. This wise man believes in acting according to the demand of situation. I extremely loved those moments when he and bytoo were struggling hard to hide Suma’s anna’s secret. Those moment gave us thrill and as well as laughter doze. Shastri uncle shined in the recent eps scenes when he acted as an communicator between appu and annaji but in real he is the mastermind behind the whole incident which gave the story a new direction. It's going to be enjoyable to see the clash of brains between him and Neelamabari which I guess is about to come in future. And talking about Bytooo…… During the initial episode of story….I really wanted to ask how many times you are going to faint mannnn?!!! ......Seriously….as far my knowledge Bytoo fainted more than any serial heroines….. 4 to 5 times I counted then gave up!!!.....Jokes apart…..Lucky are those persons who get a dedicated and trusted friend like you who doesn’t leave his friends side and hand despite any situation…...Your comical traits bring a smile to our face and also your undying dedication to your friends and loved ones makes us admire you very much.

Now coming Vasanta…. One of the main reasons for loving the series. I know I should have talked about him much before but was saving the sweet for last. Vasanta symbolizes the spring as well as the colors and he is as colorful as his name suggests. A complete package of action, comedy and emotion he is sure to entertain you each and every moment he is there on screen with his unique charm and punchlines. A rugged rowdy by profession but a cinnamon roll in heart. Orphaned at a very tender age by his cruel destiny, his life had been always full of struggles and hardship. To take care of his only treasure aka his young sister Suma, he may have taken the wrong pathway of rowdyism to make money but it can never diminish the good in him. (Ohh mannn….I love this bro-sis relation very much…..Whenever he calls her Putti…..it just melts something in my heart.) As we peek deeper into the character of this rough and tough rowdy, he wins your heart a little more every time. He has been lonely from the very tender age and actually seeks for nothing but love, care and comfort. I guess that's why the people he meets and relate on his journey to the pathway of life he tends to hold each and every relation very dearly, be it Shastri uncle who is like a father figure to him or his bosom friend Bytooo (there friendship is to die for…..). He was referred to as Annaji’s one of the most dedicated henchmen. He believed Annaji to be his God as for his support he can pursue money and a better life. To fulfil his God’s wish he can go to any extent and that made his entry into Aparna’s life. His sole intention was only to snatch Aparna’s house and drive her away from the place along with her family. When his threats and unethical tricks didn’t work and Aparna stood firmly on her ground he decided to play it differently. Putting up a face of saint the mischievous henchman entered their house only to annoy them but less he knew that he would actually end up getting attached with his so called enemies. He never knew that his loneliness would crave to be part of the family whom he was supposed to uproot from their place.  

With the unexpected twist of fate Vasanta who was supposed to be Annaji’s strongest weapon against Aparna has turned into her savior actually. Despite all the differences, bitter conflicts and clashes, he actually ended up having the ultimate respect towards his enemy. As these two lonely souls who were still bearing the wound of their past slowly started to communicate, the barrier between them slowly started to falter. He started enjoying her company and wished to befriend her despite her many rejections. A strange but very pure affection and care he had developed towards the headstrong girl which made him go to any extent to help her and save her at any cost. Be it getting pricked by a needle himself to let her sleep nonchalantly without any disturbance or helping her family secretly during a money crisis. Even her rude words or doubts can't make him back off from caring about her and her family which was always heart melting to see. Whenever she was down he was actually there to uplift her spirit and boost her confidence. Aparna took a little time but she finally recognized the gem of a person Vasanta is and started warming up to him. Once the barrier has been broken she developed her ultimate, unbreakable trust on this guy who once was her enemy. He became her place of comfort, her best friend!!! I extremely loved the slow gradual development of Vasanta and Aparna’s relationship by far. It has such a level of maturity which I hardly witnessed. They connect on an emotional level….. which has been wonderful to explore and witness throughout our journey to watch MV. Now waiting to see how these two move further together in their journey of life.  

Truly saying among all the characters we feel most connected to this person. We cried with him, we laughed at his antics and cheered and whistled seeing him in action and his witty punch dialogues and most importantly if someone hurts him physically or mentally, whoever the person may be…..from the good side or bad side….. we always end up bashing the person left to right inside our brain’s imaginary world. And if someone helps and takes care of Vasanta anyway or anyhow at any point of story…..the person becomes our instant favorite. It actually never happened that we actually rooted for a rowdy and supported him with so much dedication… Not our fault….the character itself is amazing. Knowing about his earlier hard life on the footpath we felt a lump in our throats. His pure affection for Suma always leaves us on the verge of emotion. Seeing him cry on screen has been the hardest thing for us to bear…. This guy really made us cry for him and as well as laugh like hell….. Especially during the phase when Vasanta turned into Babba that few episodes gave us the laughter riot we ever experienced…. I never remembered when the last time we had so much laughter that my jaw and tummy both were on verge to give up….. And at the end I was joining my hand towards the screen and literally saying…. Enough now,,,, can't take anymore. Jokes apart, This babba is absolutely lovable and can heal your every mental disease and depression with laughter therapy. 

Well if I start talking about Vasanta then I guess I won't be able to end up in a few words and continue more and more. In a nutshell I just want to say that he is GEM!!.... A rare uncut diamond which could hardly be found in the world. Can't wait to see this diamond shine with its full glory and get everything he deserves be it friend, family or the lady of love of his life. Like all the other characters, his journey is not going to be easy but whatever may be the situation, have faith that he will come out as a winner like always. A big salute and hats off to Mr Rakshit for playing Vasanta with so much ease and perfection, for portraying his each and every character shade so perfectly on screen. Have become a huge fan of your expressions and acting. If someone asks me about my current favourite TV actor then I can proudly say your name without a doubt. 

Well each and every actor needs to be praised for playing their respective characters so beautifully. Cheers to Akshata, Raanav, Risha, Rashmitha, Jaidev, Akhsay, Arun….. Each and everyone from the cast and crews for giving us some wonderful quality content to watch on TV and enjoy it all over. My apology in advance if I have missed anyone or any character…all of the people associated with the serial should be praised for your hard work. During  the tough phase of pandemic you people have brought smiles to our faces. Heartily congratulations for completing 300 eps and wishing the whole MV team for more success in future endeavors. May this series get more and more recognition and popularity it deserves and its quality always keeps getting better and better. More than review it's actually my experience and journey throughout watching the series and I enjoyed each and every moment. Can’t wait to see the upcoming episodes. 

That's all Nichu partner…..de diya maine review…..Now going gayab for a while to take a break… .:P

Edited by BabyHimavari - 2 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Thank you Ria for the wonderful heartfelt words regarding MV...

and yes VASANTA will be our favourite forever no doubt on that...

each word u wrote for Vasanta was touchy n emotional.....

Edited by Nichuss - 2 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 301

Appu tells abt Shastriji calling and saying he will talk instead f her.... suma tell tat means shastriji dnt like u gvng th house... Appu amma tells wen we decided wats profit 4 shastriji....

Swami starts laughing.... he tells krishna samadhanam s actually drama done by krishna... appu amma ask... if war was planned... thn  y ths peace talking.... swamiji tells to calm th people.... and to destroy the pride f duryodhan... to save from curse f people

Vasu tells same shastriji planning.....

Shastriji explains n tells abt y he planned it.... to save annaji family from curse.... 

Dharma vs Adharma starts...

Shastriji tells appu didnt agree for th condition...

Flashback.... appu shastriji talk

appu tells she dnt hv strength to fight ... shastriji  tells answer me whtr u will b happy .. she cries... family will b safe.... he ask will u happy... she cries... telling the time house goes... she will become lifeless human... n running cry...

Current..

Kousalya agrees to shastriji move.... she ask wt will she do ... for th condition....

Appu house  parallel annaji house

Neela telling... as per agastya 3 choices... lets discusss abt thr decisions ...

1. 72L compensation

Appu tells in end f mnth struggling for money... 72 lac not at all possible

2. Cricket play

Neela  Form team in 15 days n play...

Appu... we wont even get chips..vasu tells v all can play n win.... vikram bytoo amby.... appu tells being captain i shd knw something abt cricket... i cant even play well... vasu tells f learning... she tells 15 days learning nt possible... only izzat goess... suma tells now wat izzat thr to go... lets try it

Neela to play cricket .. stupid decision she wont take its ruled out... pending... office joining

3. Office

Epsd ends

Precap

Let thm send any wr it doesnt matter....

Neela... office joining.. she shd come... 

😐

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 302

If i play instead f boundary ball.. it will b bat... vasu ask abt if u wish u can learn.... she tells only respect will b gone.... suma ask wat respect pending... vastoo scold her... appu tells she didnt say anything wrong... suma if played cricket... left respect will b also gone

Neelu tells ths too ruled out....

Only option office cmng... agastya tells she wont nvr come as she knw hw much torutured her

Appu tells we cant do anything... watever tey ask to play we hv to do....

Neelu tells u r wrong bro... she dnt hv first 2 choices... but coming bck office s thr... she shd come to office... agastya confidently says wen she joins bck... in torture... she will sign anywr n b on road.... agastya mom tells ys she need to b on road.. hw dare she ask to apology agastya publically.... 

Neelu ask wt r u thinking dad... he tells story of Arunima simha... same way... Appu can also rise up from ashes...

Shastriji uncle thinking about Agastya choice condition... 

Ammu comes to sleeping amma... she was abt to go nt disturbing her sleep... she asked appu wat happened.... appu tells hw ever thinking i cant decide.... amma tells leave house thinking... appu cries n lay on amma lap... amma tells aftr cmng frm annaji house... i thought a lot and realised god to dnt want us to gv our house...

Shastriji talked for us... it means he joined our team

Vasanta came to throw us away... he too now supporting us..

Lawyer who came to take house from us... she too supporting us...

Precap

VaRna....😍

Seems like vasu get in accident 😒

P.S vasu luking superb in new luk