Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I mean even if Virat finds out Pulkit is a good guy. Why will he bring Sai back ? He would still be upset that she didn’t wait for him to reinvestigate, he would not get her urgency to elope ( in original ,  Devi tai would try committing suicide). So then logically he should get to know about the kidnapping right ?

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maahi11

In KD it was entirely different in KD aai got to know who wrote the letter, i guess in KD they never showed that sairat got know who wrote the letter, as per the recent video also be promo or something, Pakhi thinks of destroying but she doesnt. 

yaha pata nhi what kalakari cv's will do  

Wish they will expose didi

Per humare wish karne se kya hoga 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I mean even if Virat finds out Pulkit is a good guy. Why will he bring Sai back ? He would still be upset that she didn’t wait for him to reinvestigate, he would not get her urgency to elope ( in original ,  Devi tai would try committing suicide). So then logically he should get to know about the kidnapping right ?

I don’t think letter kand samne aayega but kidnapping might come to light.. let’s see and hope they don’t disappoint us.. waise bhi sm pe shuru hogaya hai makers ko tag kar rahe hain saying please reveal the truth or we will be mad 

I hope kuch aacha ho

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I hope GHK deviates from KD from this track onwards.

Sai should apologize in mandap this week,  but he will not accept and throw her out.

He should know next week itself that Pulkit is innocent and that he is being framed by someone.

Knowing what Virat does to Sai, Pulkit should tell the truth to Virat himself coz Sai can't due to kasam.

Now Virat should know the complete truth incl letter, kidnapping and Harini. 

He is also upset with Sai and upset more with himself for rashly deciding without complete truth.

The next track should be how he manaos Sai and how Virat punishes elders for their mistakes. 

Yeh hoga nahi show me, koi OS read kar loongi.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes he should know about kidnapping, but if kidnapping opens up the mask of the ghar kay bade dil kay ache log will also come out, which i doubt, we can call pulkit spineless  and obviously he is but one thing is said was right will virat be able to digest the truth of the family, will he able to stay with them. And as per spoilers he devi will request him not to take away her happiness, and today's episode he was adamant in punishing sai for the mistake. 

In blaming virat yes he did not search properly, but he wanst entirely wrong he supported devkit fro tai happiness and life he was against the marriage for for the same reasons. I know sai is not wrong but she is flawed but she could try and gather evidence which she is not doing like its virat's duty. Have she ever thought if Virat never got evidence what will she do. 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Sai should apologize in mandap this week,  but he will not accept and throw her out.

He should know next week itself that Pulkit is innocent and that he is being framed by someone.

Knowing what Virat does to Sai, Pulkit should tell the truth to Virat himself coz Sai can't due to kasam.

He is also upset with Sai and upset more with himself for rashly deciding without complete truth.

The next track should be how he manaos Sai and how Virat punishes elders for their mistakes. 

so true this cracked me up 🤣

maahi11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Wish they will expose didi

Per humare wish karne se kya hoga 

Wahi tho, But honestly jitna didi pareshan hoti hai utna maza aata hia, she is the one of the shipper of sairat. If she doesnt pretend or behave such a way sairat would have taken more time, agli holi tak rang barse milta   

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Darpok ne muh nehi khola to 😡

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

this clearly shows we have more brains and can think much much better than the so called writers!!! Kudos my friend.

GandiAai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: idkwhattoput

Do you think writers will make Virat find out about Pakhi letter plotting? And Kaku kidnapping? 

This is literally the only reason I'm watching (not that interested in the love story). Want to see Kaku and team steamrolled by the wheels of justice.