Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I wish Savi married Chinmay kitna accha Jodi hota if only he divorced that junior doormat.

Then there wouldn’t been any drama. Makers have to create drama so they either use ML or someone else to create drama in FL’s life. If Chinmay was the ML, he would’ve been not good as he’s now. 

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shiner

I also dont know why repeat that dance after the feedback.smiley36Its like we have rebellious attitude towards viewers of show. It takes away the seriousness of situation. May I ishaan is better than which ML exactly? smiley36

I don’t watch other shows regularly but from whatever I have watched so far, the yours and mine ropes and the relationship show MLs seemed worse. We can’t really use the word’better’ I guess..you can say less toxic 😝  Even the dance show ML lies through his teeth 🙄

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I don’t watch other shows regularly but from whatever I have watched so far, the yours and mine ropes and the relationship show MLs seemed worse. We can’t really use the word’better’ I guess..you can say less toxic 😝  Even the dance show ML lies through his teeth 🙄

It is like Sithara's MLs are competing with each other who is most toxic and the best 👌 Moron.

Ishan fell a bit behind smiley37relationship fellow, Naukrani Nachnevali ML over took him ...

I am sure soon Ishaan will get pump 💪 up and beat others

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

Then there wouldn’t been any drama. Makers have to create drama so they either use ML or someone else to create drama in FL’s life. If Chinmay was the ML, he would’ve been not good as he’s now. 

Hehehe ...so true

It is like to be Sithara's ML 2 basic requirements are there " they must be toxic morons and shameless

If they hug and roam around with girl friend while being married to FL is the perfect 👌 piece 

The_Best thumbnail

Just caught up with the episodes. Loving Ishaan’s attention all on Savi. Don’t know if it’s the acting or the way the episodes are, it’s hard to not feel for Ishaan. And Bhavika is so good as Savi. Both are great in emotional scenes, so the emotional scenes look so real and hard to not feel bad. 

Reeva is so stupid. She blames Savi for eying Ishaan when it was Ishaan eying Savi and after her. She keeps stopping Ishaan from meeting and talking to Savi. Hopefully, Ishaan or Savi gives back to her soon. Ishaan was already shocked why she was talking and bitching about Savi that way and why she thinks that way about her. Suddenly, she hates Savi and blames her for things she didn’t do. Hopefully either of them gives back to her bitchiness. RS dialogue about Ishaan’s life in danger feel like a bit foreshadowing. Don’t know why makers are putting two contradictory dialogues. One by RS and one by Harini. 

Edited by The_Best - 12 days ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_Best

Just caught up with the episodes. Loving Ishaan’s attention all on Savi. Don’t know if it’s the acting or the way the episodes are, it’s hard to not feel for Ishaan. And Bhavika is so good as Savi. Both are great in emotional scenes, so the emotional scenes look so real and hard to not feel bad. 

Reeva is so stupid. She blames Savi for eying Ishaan when it was Ishaan eying Savi and after her. She keeps stopping Ishaan from meeting and talking to Savi. Hopefully, Ishaan or Savi gives back to her soon. Ishaan was already shocked why she was talking and bitching about Savi that way and why she thinks that way about her. Suddenly, she hates Savi and blames her for things she didn’t do. Hopefully either of them gives back to her bitchiness. RS dialogue about Ishaan’s life in danger feel like a bit foreshadowing. Don’t know why makers are putting two contradictory dialogues. One by RS and one by Harini. 

I  didn’t watch the Horini part and forwarded as couldn’t make myself listen to her dialogues 😬😬 What did she say?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I still can’t get over Reeva screaming yaar 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I still can’t get over Reeva screaming yaar 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She screamed again today smiley37She must learn from Pakhi to scream ...smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

I  didn’t watch the Horini part and forwarded as couldn’t make myself listen to her dialogues 😬😬 What did she say?

She is just " Horrible"....smiley11

The_Best thumbnail

The dialogues she was telling to Sairat’s pic and their souls? Those were emotional. She was saying how much Savi has been through since they are gone from her life. How she has not been able to be her support despite being elder to her and it’s Savi who has taken her of her. But how despite all that she still sees a hope in Ishaan’s form with saving Savi’s life and all.