Toxicity is back

Humara purana ghum wapas aa gaya 

haan na! Yeh na ghum hazam nahi hua 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sukri

Agree, I am angry at him for using Sai.

Just because he is not brave, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve happiness. Yes he is selfish, but it is human nature. We can be angry at him, but not any more than Kaku-gang. 

Sai could have refused, instead she took a stand, knowing that what she is doing is wrong and she might face consequences of her action.  Its just that she underestimated the punishment. She thought once truth is out, everything will be okay.

There is a reason why there are regular people and then there are heroes who make a difference to other lives. Many times when I read stories of real life people or say easy example even Harry Potter, I will be angry at some things he does (like leaving his cloak somewhere etc), but even heroes do stupid things and go through the process of mistakes. 

Yes this is all stupid means to arrive at the same milestone of throwing her out of the house, but I am just trying to make sense of this.

@bold when did this happen? 🤔🤔

probably I need to reread the series 😊

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Na didi cvs ki chaheeti hai itni aasani se uski sachai bahar nehi aayegi

I think he will know it was someone in family but he wouldn't know its Pakhi, or he will understand it is Pakhi but he can't prove it.

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Chalo Mars plan in action... 

Roadblock lagao aur ACP ko kidnap karte hain... are you waiting for me in Houston!? I’ll bring him there... 

Yes but too late he knows now what Sai has done. No way to protect him now, but we can still kidnap him and bring him back once the truth is out to make him stay away from didi 

FUITV thumbnail

I think he will know it was someone in family but he wouldn't know its Pakhi, or he will understand it is Pakhi but he can't prove it.

That is so unfair. They get off so easily and then on top of that will spew so much nonsense when Sai comes back to visit Virat. 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If he will find didi is behind later kand & still continue talking with her then i will beat him 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Watched today's episode 

Liked it 

Kal hoga dhamaka agar stretching na ho to

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Watched today's episode 

Liked it 

Kal hoga dhamaka agar stretching na ho to

they won’t stretch now especially since they can only shoot 5 days a week... zyada stretch karenge toh people will lose interest plus ipl is still on.. 

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

They won’t . Because Pakhi looks like she is destroying the letter. They won’t throw Pakhi in a bad light so soon for Virat. She will put the blame for the letter also on Sai saying she stole it from her room. That’s what happened in the Tamil bersion

In KD it was entirely different in KD aai got to know who wrote the letter, i guess in KD they never showed that sairat got know who wrote the letter, as per the recent video also be promo or something, Pakhi thinks of destroying but she doesnt. 

yaha pata nhi what kalakari cv's will do  

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If he will find didi is behind later kand & still continue talking with her then i will beat him 

I doubt he will get to know, but I hope he gets to know who was behind manipulating documents