Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..ashu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Last week too, promo of sawai bhatt was seen on the same day when it was aired. Sawai Bhatt may sing on other day and promos are not released for that day.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..ashu

Last week too, promo of sawai bhatt was seen on the same day when it was aired. Sawai Bhatt may sing on other day and promos are not released for that day.

He should have figured in the chorus rounds if that was the case.

..ashu thumbnail

Two youtube videos are showing doubt if he had covid but I dont think so

..ashu thumbnail

Votings of any singer with covid or without covid will not affect at all.

..ashu thumbnail

Because as per judges, all singers are doing well, so result is in hand of Public which I am at a loss This show is scripted.

Edited by ..ashu - 3 years ago
dsom9733 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have seen many youtube promos of Sawai Bhatt with Baba Ramdev but they are not true.

dsom9733 thumbnail

I did not hear official news about health of Sawai Bhatt.

dsom9733 thumbnail

I guess that no body was sick but for TRP, they kept three boys separate from other contestant which is evidence that these three are in Top 3.

dsom9733 thumbnail

IMO Sayli, anjali, arunita may be in top 6. In grand finale, all 9 singers may perform.

Edited by dsom9733 - 3 years ago
..ashu thumbnail

https://english.newstracklive.com/news/exclusive-indian-idol-12-contestant-sawai-bhats-deteriorating-health-had-to-leave-the-show-in-the-middle-sc90-nu915-ta325-1155662-1.html

On seeing Saturday's episode, the same questions arose in everyone's mind that after Pawandeep Rajan and Ashish Kulkarni, now even Sawai Bhatt did not become a victim of coronavirus. But now the producers of the show have put a stop to these questions. According to the news received, Sawai Bhatt's sudden health had deteriorated due to which he could not shoot the episodes of Baba Ramdev. However, now Sawai is perfectly healthy. Next week, veteran Bollywood actress Jaya Prada appeared on the show on the weekend

Let us tell you that Sawai Bhatt is winning the hearts of the people of the country due to his classical singing. His talent was also acknowledged by the legendary stars who came as a guest on the show and praised him a lot. In such a situation, Sawai Bhatt's sudden absence in the show had become a matter of concern for his fans. Information about Sawai being found corona positive has also gone viral on social media.

Edited by ..ashu - 3 years ago