Sawai B& Anjali AT deserve to win II 12 plus sanseinn of Himesh sir

Posted: 2 years ago

Sawai Bhatt due to his simplicity, humility, personal.values(respecting everybody), emotional singing, melodious high range, tone, voice, perfect sur, amazing taan is famous in whole world.

Sawai has many instagram IDs and the total of his followers are 123000 approximately just in 3 months whereas the other singers participated in many contests since their childhood and only some of them have too much followers.

I am big fan of Sawai Bhatt now, arunita (since her zee bangla show), Anjali gaikwad ( since her saregamapa lil champs), I like all contestants on the particular day when they perform excellent;.

Whosoever will be weak on one particular day in singing, I believe that that singer may be eliminated.

I hope that all should get some place in music industry.

God bless all singers for better future.

Edited by dsom9733 - 2 years ago

holy khele raghubir song was sung by Sawai Bhatt with arunita and himesh.

Rang barse song is different song and has been sung by sawai bhatt first time in the latest episode.

Lambi Judai song was appreciated by guest judge only because sawai bhatt sang this sang in a normal way according to movie without making it extra strong with his own skill.

Lambi Judai song was sung again brilliantly on the request of guest judge rekha which could bring tears in many eyes.

God bless Sawai Bhatt for great progress in music career, in Indian idol 12 and in life.

At present, IMO, Anjali Gaikwad is the best of all. Anjali is under rated for the reasons best known to judges.

Anjali is winner of Saregamapa lil champs

Anjali entered Bollywood in at the age of 11 and sang a song 'MARD MARATHA' WITH SON OF AR REHMAN.

Anjali won some state level competitions too.

I believe that

I hope that Anjali Gaikwad again can get more song to sing for MD AR Rehman.

Two performances of Anjali on Sunday were wonderful

1. yeh kaun si jagah hai

2. piya bawri

On reguest of Rekha Ji, Anjali sang dil ki tapish too. Vow, all songs were sung brilliantly.

Edited by ..ashu - 2 years ago