Sawai B& Anjali AT deserve to win II 12 plus sanseinn of Himesh sir - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by cosmos2021

I am not a regular viewer of II 12, I'd watched a few auditions missed the initial and mid episodes, however the episodes where i've watched and enjoyed Sawal 's performances have been Jackie Shroff special and Anu Malik special. 

I ve followed II 10 more closely than II12 therefore comparisons are inevitable.

I agree he has an earthy and pleasant voice, it is perfectly fine if he wins since there is no attachment nor am a fan of any particular contestant.

Sincere apology for the offence committed. 

Thanks for understanding.

I guess that result is already prepared. Now show will run according to script. There might be at least two winners for Indian Idol 12. There might be four runners up or more if all singers sing equally good.

Some you tube channels have only comments about sawai bhatt who is going to perform similar wonderful song to impress ramdev baba. No promo I could see as yet.

Ashish & Pawandeep Ko YogGuru Ramdev Baba Ne Bataya Covid 19 Se Kaise Thik Ho | Indian Idol 12 Promo

May god bless ashish and pawan with good health.

Congratulations ashish to release new song.

What is the news on Sawai? He is not in the next episode as far as we can make out. He was also not on video call like Pawan and Ashish. Are we missing something? Or is he unable to take any part at this time ?

Originally posted by Realityshow

What is the news on Sawai? He is not in the next episode as far as we can make out. He was also not on video call like Pawan and Ashish. Are we missing something? Or is he unable to take any part at this time ?

No idea. Hope he is safe and with good health.

Is there any Anjali solo this week? I only noticed her duet with Arunitha. I wanted to listen her single. Bhajans comes our very good in her voice because of her grip in classical. I heard some of them before indian idol.

I hope there is all round participation. At this time it seems like a Arunita episode. Not that I mind, but I am never in favour of disproportionate song allocations in a contest. 

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago