Indian Idol 12

Sawai B& Anjali AT deserve to win II 12 plus sanseinn of Himesh sir - Page 5

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Realityshow

I hope there is all round participation. At this time it seems like a Arunita episode. Not that I mind, but I am never in favour of disproportionate song allocations in a contest. 

Exactly... Even im Arunita's fan but im not in favour of unequal distribution of songs and screen space.... Everybody should get equal chance to showcase their talent.

Many people don't understand that this unequal behaviour is from channel end and because of that contestants are facing hatred from audiance 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: mickymouse21

Exactly... Even im Arunita's fan but im not in favour of unequal distribution of songs and screen space.... Everybody should get equal chance to showcase their talent.

Many people don't understand that this unequal behaviour is from channel end and because of that contestants are facing hatred from audiance 

Yeah. You are right. Contestants are stuck in TRP game played by channel. Otherwise I would never expect someone can sideline Anjali on an episode for Bhajan. She is known for classical and Bhajans. I was surprised with SMP itself now iam actually disappointed that Anjali also doesn't have a solo. Iam happy for Arunitha getting her due but feel very bad for others.

dsom9733 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SK2014

Is there any Anjali solo this week? I only noticed her duet with Arunitha. I wanted to listen her single. Bhajans comes our very good in her voice because of her grip in classical. I heard some of them before indian idol.

In the promos, so far, Anjali is singing in duet or combine. In 2 days, there might be solo too.

dsom9733 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Realityshow

I hope there is all round participation. At this time it seems like a Arunita episode. Not that I mind, but I am never in favour of disproportionate song allocations in a contest. 

I agree with you. I am ambitious to praise every singer whenever song is sung correctly too. AR R  lucidly advised that concert can not be compared with technicality of the song. I guess, ARR was not satisfied about most songs but he specially praised Anjali.

dsom9733 thumbnail

So far, I found all songs of Anjali perfect technically and almost all the songs sung by Anjali remained soulful with melody.  Anjali did not add her own extra material in the song, therefor, she did not get even standing ovation. Anjali did not learn how to change the song.

dsom9733 thumbnail

Too much changes in the song, destroy the beauty of the song according to competition. Fans enjoy the best part of the song because they are not judges.

dsom9733 thumbnail

Voice structure is the first thing for audience to enjoy but for judges sur is very important.

dsom9733 thumbnail

I am also waiting if Anjali could sing bhajan alone. I like songs of Anjali very much.

SK2014 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dsom9733

In the promos, so far, Anjali is singing in duet or combine. In 2 days, there might be solo too.

It doesn't seem to be there. While promoting Arunitha they completely sidelined others. May be only Danish seem to have bit more time other than Arunitha. This episode is targeted for Arunitha fans in the absence of Pawandeep in my opinion.

SK2014 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dsom9733

Too much changes in the song, destroy the beauty of the song according to competition. Fans enjoy the best part of the song because they are not judges.

Not really only some section of audience get frustrated when song is changed. But people like me like that. I don't mind singers experimenting it may back fire sometime but it shows their courage and confidence for me. If I just want to listen original I will go listen in youtube why do I have to watch this show. Contestants should show their talent not try to copy original in talent shows in my opinion. Outside they should not do remixes but in competition there is nothing wrong in showing their talent. Some may not like it but it's ok people are different and their choice is different.