Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow what a new way and a much better way to bash him. This forum is getting nicer by the day.

first I thought it was Sai in first person and she wants to give divorce to Virat, but as the story unfolded, I understood that it was Devi’s story.

Very well written . Loved it ❤️

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Nice one! Pulkit hamare kitna dushman ban gaya. Foolkit 🤣

Foolkit ... damn good one 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

First two few lines padkar I got little confused... But once I read my husband won't care about anyone, I am got clarity that you are talking about caterpillar ( before that I was little confused if your talking about sairat initial days)...

And when devi said she need divorce... I am like , what the hell sairat lost everything to get you married and you want divorce...

But but yes Devi deserves better than pulkit, he is such an idiot, spineless insaan. I wonder how Kaku treats sai and Tai here after because somewhere she is right that pulkit is not right guy for devi for what ever reason.. 

Waise bahuth mast os hai, Foolkit ka band bajadhi🥳

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Nice one! Pulkit hamare kitna dushman ban gaya. Foolkit 🤣

Thanks

Lol 🤣🤣

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Wow what a new way and a much better way to bash him. This forum is getting nicer by the day.

first I thought it was Sai in first person and she wants to give divorce to Virat, but as the story unfolded, I understood that it was Devi’s story.

Very well written . Loved it ❤️

Thanks 😆

Pata nahi achanak se yeh idea aaya tha aur phir likh diya 😂😂

Dimaag kharab karke rakha hai sabka 😡🤣

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

First two few lines padkar I got little confused... But once I read my husband won't care about anyone, I am got clarity that you are talking about caterpillar ( before that I was little confused if your talking about sairat initial days)...

Smart girl 😎

And when devi said she need divorce... I am like , what the hell sairat lost everything to get you married and you want divorce...

🤣🤣

But but yes Devi deserves better than pulkit, he is such an idiot, spineless insaan. I wonder how Kaku treats sai and Tai here after because somewhere she is right that pulkit is not right guy for devi for what ever reason.. 

I thought he needs to win his love. He has a chance to win her even now 😆. Let him work on it without using a student 😡

Waise bahuth mast os hai, Foolkit ka band bajadhi🥳

Thank you 😆

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yes you are right , he should win her... mahashivratri ke din jitna himath dhikaya... Vusse adha bhi koshish himath proof dhikane keliya lagaya tho yeh sab nehi hotha... He asked sai to not tell anything to virat to save virat but Kya vusne ek baar bhi Socha with this plan sairat will be broken... We know this is serial they will meet again... But imagine virat never finds truth.. he will never believe sai.... Sab pulkit ki vajhase... Phir bhi aaram se ready hokar baitgaya🤬 sorry to rant her... Agaya... Mala maaf karo🤪

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Yes you are right , he should win her... mahashivratri ke din jitna himath dhikaya... Vusse adha bhi koshish himath proof dhikane keliya lagaya tho yeh sab nehi hotha... He asked sai to not tell anything to virat to save virat but Kya vusne ek baar bhi Socha with this plan sairat will be broken... We know this is serial they will meet again... But imagine virat never finds truth.. he will never believe sai.... Sab pulkit ki vajhase... Phir bhi aaram se ready hokar baitgaya🤬 sorry to rant her... Agaya... Mala maaf karo🤪

Sorry kisliye

Mera ranting toh OS mein chala gaya 🤣

I hate this guy

Sai ke sahare kar raha hai 😡

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it. 

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

So where do I start 🤔

1. Thankyou for tagging me.

2. Loved that it was from Devyani's perspective.

3. Loved that it all resolved in one meeting instead of taking time to maneuver both of them to reunite.

4. Loved the bangle scene.

5. Loved how Devyani decided that she didn't need a man to feel complete.

6. Loved that both Sai and Virat apologised to each other.

7. Loved the gradual realisation of Devyani.

8. Loved that she didn't think twice before leaving him. I would've felt so bad if she was thinking what will aayi say.

9. I loved that Devyani was getting better. So Pulkit at least did something good 😅

10. Loved that you built up on something, CVs will not. They will show him to be a good man and this decision to be correct, just to show that Sai being the lead cannot make wrong judgements. The truth is a human being tries to make the best judgements but only time tells whether our judgment was right or wrong.

11. I loved the Devyani said aayi bhi gandi thi aur tum bhi gande ho. One's wrong doesn't make the other's wrong, right. Pulkit turning out to be a wrong person for devani doesn't automatically make Bhavani's act right. Loved that.

You are awesome ❤️❤️ Do you know that 🤔