Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

Me too not only this show but climate change ek raat garmi ek raat pura thanda weird weather

I wake up every night feeling cold 

Edited by Mihika - 3 years ago
Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

What if Raghav is scared of thunderstorms.. tab yeh scene fit baitega😆

Haa tab ye zarur hoga😆

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Ay imagine them having a cute fight boxing just like in the korean drama the doctors ðŸ˜Š

We have a boxing BTS too old wala

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Too many scenarios in my head

*pallavi consoling him and shee end up hugging him and he will be in emotional state so he hug her back ,the next day he will avoid her and act like nothing happened

*raghav will be in danger ,once he is safe she will hug him or she will be danger and he will hug her

*mandar is back and raghav doesnt now about it

Pallavi is her room crying ,raghav ask her whats wrong she refuse to tell him he gets angry , she keep crying , then ends up hugging him and crying more because she confused , sad ....

He is shocked but he hugs her back and tell her talk to me pallavi , you need to talk to me so i help you ,she hugs him tighter....

When and what ever the reason of their hug we need it to be emotinal and passionate

Not for some chapali , snake , grassshopper and the female is sureaming and boom he hugs him

I dont see pallavi doing that ðŸ˜†

🤣

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well today was a perfect opportunity..someone being threated in car and under gun, will natually hug the closest person they know and see them..But makers really are missing out on these..If not with the Lion, atleast today with the kidnappers..however brave one is, these arent normal circumstances.

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Well today was a perfect opportunity..someone being threated in car and under gun, will natually hug the closest person they know and see them..But makers really are missing out on these..If not with the Lion, atleast today with the kidnappers..however brave one is, these arent normal circumstances.

Hum ye sab sochna hi chor diye hai...shaadi ke baad hug milega that is confirm....but usse pehle to thappar aur insult hona hai na🤣

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yep, ready to take all the thappads..Like I was saying yesterday, two slaps ready to be deliverd. one done in precap..we will see the other tommorrow. But glad Pallu's brother was spot on...the Deshmukhs do treat her like unpaid naukar..anyone else could have gone..Milind or Nikhil..But its partly Pallu's fault too..

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

So I am imagining a scene where Pallu is leaving Hyderabad and is in train and the train has already started the journey and when Raghav comes to know about this he comes running to the railway station in full filmy style saare singnal thod fad ke and he gets disappointed to see that the train has left. Next scene the train is halted in the middle of the journey and all in the train are thinking what happened and here comes the Raghav Rao in his full swag and his BG playing dirna dirna derinda 

Pallavi is shocked to see him and then they again start their tom and jerry fight and Raghav ask her to come back with him or else this train will not move from here and with no option left Pallavi gets down of the train and now Raghavi are walking on the rail ka patri and tom and jerry fight going on and suddenly a fast train comes in full speed and they both hug mutually 

I don't know what have I written ðŸ¤£

This makes total sense and no sense at the same time. ðŸ¤£ i love it. 

Mihika thumbnail

Yep, ready to take all the thappads..Like I was saying yesterday, two slaps ready to be deliverd. one done in precap..we will see the other tommorrow. But glad Pallu's brother was spot on...the Deshmukhs do treat her like unpaid naukar..anyone else could have gone..Milind or Nikhil..But its partly Pallu's fault too..

He was perfect with his lines....it did hit the right place

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I felt the same. Missed oppurtunity.. I was expecting pallu to hug him after getting out of the car. 

Maybe she will hug him tomorrow after the slap? Too much hogaya kya?😆