Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

RaghVi start a joint venture where they integrate Deshmukh Saree Emporium and Jayati Jewels. Makes a pathbreaking debut and does really well in the market, since these are two essentials that are required for any typical Indian wedding. They are celebrating its success, and out of sheer joy that finally after 2+ years, her hardwork for DSE has proven fruitful, Pallavi hugs Raghav in the midst of everyone. It is hella awkward since they have not shared any husband-wife sorta relationship after such a traumatic revenge marriage, and it has taken them time to come to terms with atleast having a business collaboration, but Raghav just pats her back and then they get back to the moment and leave. Later both think about it. 

I know it sounds and seems kinda childish, but I think it fits!

Somewhere, sometime, somehow, in a stolen moment away from a relationship that is otherwise doomed fate. 

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mihika

Heya guys...I am again here with another topic to discuss I.e, RaghVi first mutual Hug. Why I say mutual is because during the accident dressing scene they already had an unintentional hug. But it wasn't mutual....

So how do you think will be RaghVi's first hug?

When would it be according to you?

Why would it happen?

Put on your thinking caps and share your ideas and imaginations...Also this will be a long thread. Jitna chahe discuss kar lo😆

Let me go first

I think it will be an emotional hug where either one will have an emotional breakdown while the other will be there as a pillar of solace and comfort

In that childhood wala small room in Raghav's house.

Pallavi will be a witness to Raghav's emotional turmoil and Raghav will for the first time share his past with someone i.e. Pallavi and she would comfort him with her hug while Raghav will sleep peacefully in her arms.

Remember it can be a scene you imagine or just your thoughts that you wanna share

bas ye white saree pehenke na kare hug🤣🤣