Posted: 2 years ago

Heya guys...I am again here with another topic to discuss I.e, RaghVi first mutual Hug. Why I say mutual is because during the accident dressing scene they already had an unintentional hug. But it wasn't mutual....

So how do you think will be RaghVi's first hug?

When would it be according to you?

Why would it happen?

Put on your thinking caps and share your ideas and imaginations...Also this will be a long thread. Jitna chahe discuss kar lo😆

Let me go first

I think it will be an emotional hug where either one will have an emotional breakdown while the other will be there as a pillar of solace and comfort

In that childhood wala small room in Raghav's house.

Pallavi will be a witness to Raghav's emotional turmoil and Raghav will for the first time share his past with someone i.e. Pallavi and she would comfort him with her hug while Raghav will sleep peacefully in her arms.

Remember it can be a scene you imagine or just your thoughts that you wanna share

Edited by Mihika - 2 years ago

jb lion aayega fir se raghu ki jan pe bn aayegi but last moment pe madam bcha legi n duad lagayegi...raghav... bs dono taraf se concern drr fear of loosing eo... ho gya hug🤗

I'd like Raghav to initiate the embrace, maybe because she's in danger and he saves her and embraces her out of relief.

Or

She may initiate the hug for some reason, and Raghav may be taken aback before eventually hugging her back.The next day/night, he takes a shower, all hot and bothered about the hug I've got a thing for such shower scenes 😆☺️

Yay finally got posted 🥳🤣

Edited by SRKian - 2 years ago

No idea! It says I'm using an abusive word when I'm clearly not using any

Originally posted by SRKian

No idea! It says I'm using an abusive word when I'm clearly not using any

Rewrite it with new words....the other day I faced the same issue

Edited by Mihika - 2 years ago

So I am imagining a scene where Pallu is leaving Hyderabad and is in train and the train has already started the journey and when Raghav comes to know about this he comes running to the railway station in full filmy style saare singnal thod fad ke and he gets disappointed to see that the train has left. Next scene the train is halted in the middle of the journey and all in the train are thinking what happened and here comes the Raghav Rao in his full swag and his BG playing dirna dirna derinda 

Pallavi is shocked to see him and then they again start their tom and jerry fight and Raghav ask her to come back with him or else this train will not move from here and with no option left Pallavi gets down of the train and now Raghavi are walking on the rail ka patri and tom and jerry fight going on and suddenly a fast train comes in full speed and they both hug mutually 

I don't know what have I written 🤣

Edited by _Blessy_ - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Mihika

Rewrite it with new words....the other day I faced the same issue

I'm writing in the most simplest words yet it keeps showing me the same thing over and over again😡

Originally posted by _Blessy_

So I am imagining a scene where Pallu is leaving Hyderabad and is in train and the train has already started the journey and when Raghav comes to know about this he comes running to the railway station in full filmy style saare singnal thod fad ke and he gets disappointed to see that the train has left. Next scene the train is halted in the middle of the journey and all in the train are thinking what happened and here comes the Raghav Rao in his full swag and his BG playing dirna dirna derinda 

Pallavi is shocked to see him and then they again start their tom and jerry fight and Raghav ask her to come back with him or else this train will not move from here and with no option left Pallavi gets down of the train and now Raghavi are waling on the rail ka patri and tom and jerry fight going on and suddenly a fast train comes in full speed and they both hug mutually 

I don't know what have I written 🤣

🤣This scene is cool