Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

shower ka pata nahi 

Pallu ka wet hair can do some shola ye shola to Raghu 

Ya fir bharish mai gili huvi pallu ko dekha tho seedha honey ko moon le jaiyega 

Waise dono badnaam hogaye Amma ke haat twins thamadenge 

WUTT? πŸ€£

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Too many scenarios in my head

*pallavi consoling him and shee end up hugging him and he will be in emotional state so he hug her back ,the next day he will avoid her and act like nothing happened

*raghav will be in danger ,once he is safe she will hug him or she will be danger and he will hug her

*mandar is back and raghav doesnt now about it

Pallavi is her room crying ,raghav ask her whats wrong she refuse to tell him he gets angry , she keep crying , then ends up hugging him and crying more because she confused , sad ....

He is shocked but he hugs her back and tell her talk to me pallavi , you need to talk to me so i help you ,she hugs him tighter....

When and what ever the reason of their hug we need it to be emotinal and passionate

Not for some chapali , snake , grassshopper and the female is sureaming and boom he hugs him

I dont see pallavi doing that πŸ˜†

Waah waah πŸ‘

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Well today was a perfect opportunity..someone being threated in car and under gun, will natually hug the closest person they know and see them..But makers really are missing out on these..If not with the Lion, atleast today with the kidnappers..however brave one is, these arent normal circumstances.

Hmm..maybe next time round we can hope! πŸ‘πŸΌ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I felt the same. Missed oppurtunity.. I was expecting pallu to hug him after getting out of the car. 

Maybe she will hug him tomorrow after the slap? Too much hogaya kya?πŸ˜†

Sameee!! 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piccadilly

Ya, I agree with you tat it will be an emotional hug and Pallavi will initiate it. There was a thread some days back β€˜ Raghvi scenes you wish to see’ in tat I also posted tat Raghav will have a panic attack and Pallavi will console him and in the process he will tell her about his past and will sleep in her lap . But I imagined it in Pallu’s shop bcause of some riot but I find ur place better bcause Raghav has such emotional attachment to tat room and tat will be just perfect . Now I want tat scene to happen so sooon but know very well tat it will take time . First these two will play hate hate games . After tat only we will get those wishful scenes .

Even the shop would be great coz they have met there only for fights otherwise πŸ˜†

Viewpoint thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Heya guys...I am again here with another topic to discuss I.e, RaghVi first mutual Hug. Why I say mutual is because during the accident dressing scene they already had an unintentional hug. But it wasn't mutual....

So how do you think will be RaghVi's first hug?

When would it be according to you?

Why would it happen?

Put on your thinking caps and share your ideas and imaginations...Also this will be a long thread. Jitna chahe discuss kar loπŸ˜†

Let me go first

I think it will be an emotional hug where either one will have an emotional breakdown while the other will be there as a pillar of solace and comfort

In that childhood wala small room in Raghav's house.

Pallavi will be a witness to Raghav's emotional turmoil and Raghav will for the first time share his past with someone i.e. Pallavi and she would comfort him with her hug while Raghav will sleep peacefully in her arms.

Remember it can be a scene you imagine or just your thoughts that you wanna share

I think they should hug when they're parting ways after forgiving each other, with the intense need to be with one another but with the resolve of separating. That in my opinion, will make an extremely emotional scene, genuine hug and will leave everyone in pain. Because that is what this marriage will be. Painful, and for it to become something better, they cannot live together forever, even after forgiving each other. I am thinking from a realistic angle....

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

I think they should hug when they're parting ways after forgiving each other, with the intense need to be with one another but with the resolve of separating. That in my opinion, will make an extremely emotional scene, genuine hug and will leave everyone in pain. Because that is what this marriage will be. Painful, and for it to become something better, they cannot live together forever, even after forgiving each other. I am thinking from a realistic angle....

This makes complete sense. It would very painful to watch but beautiful at the same time. My heart ached just reading your post. 

Are you saying their story should end with a separation - living apart but still loving each other wholly? Or do you mean they need time away from each other to reset once they reach the stage you've described, and then come together much much later?

Viewpoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

This makes complete sense. It would very painful to watch but beautiful at the same time. My heart ached just reading your post. 

Are you saying their story should end with a separation - living apart but still loving each other wholly? Or do you mean they need time away from each other to reset once they reach the stage you've described, and then come together much much later?

I like watching emotional scenes more than romantic scenes (so weird but yeah...)

I'm not sure separation can be the end, but it can definitely be a new beginning. At least in real life, it is a chance for both to reflect, take time and get clarity of where they stand. This can only be done if both husband and wife decide mutually to work out things. I certainly believe in a second chance, especially for something as sacred as marriage. So yeah....a second chance, this time, start off on the right note. Then they can be happy. 

And in mutual separation, love grows ten folds! Because they're fully aware that they're in love but choose to make amends and give one other the space and respect they deserve, for a healthier future. 

Edited by Viewpoint - 3 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viewpoint

I like watching emotional scenes more than romantic scenes (so weird but yeah...)

I'm not sure separation can be the end, but it can definitely be a new beginning. At least in real life, it is a chance for both to reflect, take time and get clarity of where they stand. This can only be done if both husband and wife decide mutually to work out things. I certainly believe in a second chance, especially for something as sacred as marriage. So yeah....a second chance, this time, start off on the right note. Then they can be happy. 

And in mutual separation, love grows ten folds! Because they're fully aware that they're in love but choose to make amends and give one other the space and respect they deserve, for a healthier future. 

I agree with you it's more realistic (but maybe ITV isn't mature enough for that). Sometimes it's important to give the relationship time and space so that a couple can recalibrate. In their case, I would like to see this happen, perhaps before Mandaar's entry or maybe towards the end of the show. 

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago
Viewpoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I agree with you it's more realistic (but maybe ITV isn't mature enough for that). Sometimes it's important to give the relationship time and space so that a couple can recalibrate. In their case, I would like to see this happen, perhaps before Mandaar's entry or maybe towards the end of the show. 

You're right, on TV, it's always about TRP so such scenes may not work as many may not connect and the leads not being in one frame for too long is not good for TV. I'd still like to see one emotional, mutual hug, all grievances forgotten.

I hope that Mandaar's entry does not make RR jealous. I don't like jealousy tracks, they're handled immaturely like teenage love. What I hope happens is that RR realizes the gravity of his return, and appreciates that he has a wife that once married another man and suffered in the entire situation. He should be more mature and appreciate and love her even more. If he trusts her, he won't be jealous. They're both adults so behaving immaturely will not suit them.