Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Audio is just him telling, that he is a substitue for someone and stuff like that! The rajasthani accent was quite cool though! 😍

Oh, I thought veer is in disguise.🤣

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rish27

Oh, I thought veer is in disguise.🤣

Don't know if its for fun or it's veer's getup! I hope its veer's disguise to save rani! 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Veer is hurt?! 

The three are in disguise?! 

It seems three are in disguise. I feel Veer will be acting as hurt or something.  He can be hurt too. But I feel trio in disguise. They won't suceed until they share everything with Nandini and Champa. Somehow till Megha comes back to the sets, they won't suceed. Hope to see Megha on sets at the end of the this week or early next week. Cannot wait for RanVeer hug. 

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
Rish27 thumbnail

I hope it happens! Though kiara has only insulted rani till now so if they get friends than that would be nice for her only as she would face less hatred then. 

Kiara was nice to rani when she was drunk. Maybe there is a chance. 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But again in the party when she was drunk, she insulted rani in front of all the guests🤧😤

Rish27 thumbnail

But again in the party when she was drunk, she insulted rani in front of all the guests🤧😤

I guess he is not into veer as much as she used to be now that she married Vikram. Or maybe being in a similar situation she has developed some empathy.  Hope they don't bring that version of kiara back.😔

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Viku only can change her. He knows her well. He is already started thinking her as his wife. So little possessive and protective of her. Someday when Kiara feels that she  is loved by Vikram  and that vikram has accepted her as his life partner she might change.

It seems Rani Sa will never change nor Nandini.

Nandini should marry Birju and Birju can correct both Rani Sa and Nandini.

I wanttrio to know it's Jai who kidnapped Rani. Veer will be angry man mode on Jai and I and AK will enjoy.

Jai yet to see Bayankar Birju. I wan three of them to teach Jai a good lesson. Know Veer can do it even alone but each should give his share to Jai.😆

As usual even Nandini knowing he kidnapper is revealed she will be forgiven. ITV routine.