6th April 2021 episode - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Birju was uttering nonsense before accusing each and every family member so at present Veer might give it much thought but eventually he will. Birju Nandini not likely since Nandini will turn grey or negative looks likely at present . Ranisas attitude is not changing either .Kiara turned soft towards Vikram when he defended her so Kiara turning friends with Rani more likely in future. 

Veer found her watch too . No wonder he is her life partner . My fav scene too . Loved how Veer got the truth out of the kidnapper. The kidnapping track has to go at a slow pace until Megha is ready shoot so until then this merry go round will go on and I feel Veer in disguise at Jai's Singh house ? Playing a servant in place of somebody who turned covid+

Originally posted by TunesOfHeart

Watched the episode!! And it wasss fabb!! Veer getting remorseful and remembering all those ranveer moments was my favorite part😍😍😍😍

The way, he acted sensible when birju, vikram and kiara were fighting was commendable πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜Œ

The doppelgangers (Veer Vikram Birju) walk wasπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Plus the way veer outsmarted that kidnapper was too goodπŸ˜‹

But, in yesterday's precap they showed, rani asking veer to save her but that never happened in today's, so maybe tomorrow it will happen. 

Birju guessed it so right that its some family member, wish veer had given his input a thought before shoving it off. πŸ˜”

Watch the whole episode dear. All there.

Originally posted by caller123

Watch the whole episode dear. All there.

Was it? i watched it but wasn't there, i guess! 

Originally posted by rekha02

Birju was uttering nonsense before accusing each and every family member so at present Veer might give it much thought but eventually he will. Birju Nandini not likely since Nandini will turn grey or negative looks likely at present . Ranisas attitude is not changing either .Kiara turned soft towards Vikram when he defended her so Kiara turning friends with Rani more likely in future. 

I hope it happens! Though kiara has only insulted rani till now so if they get friends than that would be nice for her only as she would face less hatred then. 

Was it? i watched it but wasn't there, i guess! 

It's there. I sent the link for the whole episode watch it.

Have work so will join you in the eve

Originally posted by caller123

It's there. I sent the link for the whole episode watch it.

Have work so will join you in the eve

Ok kate❀

Watched the episode!! And it wasss fabb!! Veer getting remorseful and remembering all those ranveer moments was my favorite part😍😍😍😍

The way, he acted sensible when birju, vikram and kiara were fighting was commendable πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜Œ

The doppelgangers (Veer Vikram Birju) walk wasπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Plus the way veer outsmarted that kidnapper was too goodπŸ˜‹

But, in yesterday's precap they showed, rani asking veer to save her but that never happened in today's, so maybe tomorrow it will happen. 

Birju guessed it so right that its some family member, wish veer had given his input a thought before shoving it off. πŸ˜”

Veer was both very royal and very smart today 🀩

Originally posted by rekha02

I am confused about Ranisa πŸ€” 

I think Nandini will turn grey just for some time, then Birju will be the one to knock some sense into her.

ViKiara was cute. But please, Kiara doesn't want to harm anyone! How many times she hurt Rani physically and emotionally! I think she felt a little guilty when Vikram said that. 

Originally posted by Yaso1.0

Veer was both very royal and very smart today 🀩

Totally loved him in today's episode 😍😍😍