Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What's next? He will tell nandani to marry him or he will reveal that she is behind the kidnapping. I don't care how closer he brings rani and veer. I hate that man.πŸ€”

Rish27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Viku only can change her. He knows her well. He is already started thinking her as his wife. So little possessive and protective of her. Someday when Kiara feels that she  is loved by Vikram  and that vikram has accepted her as his life partner she might change.

It seems Rani Sa will never change nor Nandini.

Nandini should marry Birju and Birju can correct both Rani Sa and Nandini.

I wanttrio to know it's Jai who kidnapped Rani. Veer will be angry man mode on Jai and I and AK will enjoy.

Jai yet to see Bayankar Birju. I wan three of them to teach Jai a good lesson. Know Veer can do it even alone but each should give his share to Jai.πŸ˜†

As usual even Nandini knowing he kidnapper is revealed she will be forgiven. ITV routine.

I hope she tells veer about Jai. The longer she keeps it a secret the more chances of her turning gray. πŸ₯Ί

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rish27

I hope she tells veer about Jai. The longer she keeps it a secret the more chances of her turning gray. πŸ₯Ί

I think she will tell it if only either Viku or Veer gets hurt in the process of saving Rani. Birju is right. He said that someone from the house is involved.  The thing is he acts as per his heart and not using brain or calming down but he is right. The trio have to work together alone. Not revealing anything to any apart from them but it will happen after Megha comes to the sets only.

I hated Jai the way he treated Rani after kidnapping her. The trip won't leave him once they get to know the truth and I want them to know he is the master planner. Rest I am going to watch with a bag of popcorn.

Nandu will turn gray. I think this I and AK predicted earlier. Nandu had turned like that because of Jay  and that's why I want Birju to marry her. 

caller123 thumbnail

What's next? He will tell nandani to marry him or he will reveal that she is behind the kidnapping. I don't care how closer he brings rani and veer. I hate that man.πŸ€”

I think this is the mistake Jai did. When Nandu is sees one of her brother's gets hurt  physically in the process of saving Rani she might reveal the truth .

caller123 thumbnail

Ramdeer is calmer than the first time Rani got kidnapped.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I guess he is not into veer as much as she used to be now that she married Vikram. Or maybe being in a similar situation she has developed some empathy.  Hope they don't bring that version of kiara back.πŸ˜”

I so agree! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

But a basic nature never goes so maybe she would try her tactics though she fails miserably each timeπŸ˜…

caller123 thumbnail

Ak, wake up twinnie.πŸ€— missing you

Rish27 thumbnail

Ak, wake up twinnie.πŸ€— missing you

First we force her to sleep. Then we force her to wake up. How awesome are we. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Rish27 thumbnail

Ramdeer is calmer than the first time Rani got kidnapped.

He has complete faith in veer. Maybe Birju too. 

Last time rani didn't have family except Pinku who was too young. Veer saved her last time too.  So he can trust him to save her. I bet he knows that veer is in love with her daughter. 

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am not the stalker save me

Wow we got Rajasthani accent 

Any new flashback or old one ??

Hope now a desert drive on camel n 4 wheeler 

Rest once I watch the episode 

In the knock knock thread put your request 

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Audio is just him telling, that he is a substitue for someone and stuff like that! The rajasthani accent was quite cool though! 😍