Frequent Posters

Apukar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

"Free to be mine"- how powerful and affectionate it sounded! ❀

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: hararnav

I love the way you are developing pallavis character in the story.... she is thinking and reacting like a normal girl of her age and accepting that she too has some needs as a human. That's the beauty 😍. 

Aayi will support her decision,  wonder how the dear fil wud react

Thank you for saying that, Sister.

I'm a practical person in life and I like to see characters behaving in a reasonable manner---I think that comes through in my writing no matter whether it is fan-fiction or original-fiction. I love that Raghav has in some small way shown her that the life Baba wants her to lead is a small life. I want her to want more for herself, not less. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: hailly

The first time I read your FF was on IPKKND3 when I saw your FF here I started reading it right away, loved the story so far, liked the way how to emotions of the character expressed in a realistic way, looking forward to the next update. 

How nice to see you here, Sister.

Not too many of us enjoyed -CHANDNI- but I enjoyed writing it and I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

And yes---I like to see characters behave in a realistic manner. And make reasonable choices. Hope you continue to read and enjoy -PALLAVI-.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Awesome update. People come to teach lesson in life and raghav was one to make her realise that she has a choice to spend a content and fulfilling life. 

Can’t wait to read next chapter. 

Precisely, Sister. Very good point. People come to teach us things---and for Pallavi I feel it was important that the person to teach her about her needs and her life is someone very distant from the normal Deshmukh circle.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Glad she acknowledged her attraction and was not too bashful 

I find it distasteful when people try to portray physical attraction as a non entity or dirty whereas it is one beautiful imp thing that can enhance a relationship 

Three cheers for that ☺️

I also like Krishna ..she seems a gem to help pallu move in the right direction ..always seems to give her positive affirmations

Yes! It was important to me that she recognizes her own desire to have a full life---before she shares it with Raghav. The realisation must come from her first not have it be imposed upon her from a man.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemShah

If someone asks for a re-tale/remake (since re-tale is actually not a word) of the show MHRW, then this FF would be it.

This FF is basically the modern version of the show. The actions and thoughts are realistic and practical and is something a person is ought to do when faced with that situation.

From the fleeting kiss between Raghav and Pallavi to their eye contact to moments of silence between them to Farhad's behaviour with Pallavi to Pallavi's decision of remarrying shows how independent each character is.

The mutual love and respect between Kirti and Pallavi for each other and how Kirti shows confides in Pallavi about her current dilemma between Raghav and Amma. Pallavi empthaises with her but does not voice it actually shows how understanding she is because no one would pity from someone after telling them their problems. 

It was sweet how Raghav sent coconut water for Pallavi through Kirti.

I really liked that Raghav and Pallavi decided to act on their mutual attraction this early instead of irritating and fighting with the other person to hide their true feelings. I don't know if it was actually the vunerablility of the situation on their attraction along with their closeness or just pure attraction they decided to kiss on.

The sweet bond between Krishna and Pallavi is so cute and how Pallavi tells she kissed Raghav Rao as soon as their little discussion on the shop was over was actually like screaming to a best friend- "OMG...I just kissed my crush". Krishna is one heck of a friend as she helps Pallavi in straightening out her thoughts and in some sense helped her realized her desire to have someone in her life as a partner although she denies that person to be Raghav.

Pallavi's decision on remarrying or actually marrying for the second time but this time legally was quite brave and independent of her..although she gave the whole credit to Raghav. 

You have even highlighted the concept of age difference in a relationship. Raghav is a decade older than Pallavi here...and the maximumage difference society likes in a relationship is 5-7 years. This is a social barrier present.

I would really like to know Raghav's take on the whole thing.

Wow! What a generous comment, Sister.

I really appreciate what you say about the characters responding in a realistic and rational manner. I can understand that a tv-serial might have to go more broad and more dramatic to get the millions of viewers that is essential in their business. But for the few dozens of us reading this story, we can appreciate a story that is relatable. Pallavi is a young woman who has been forced to adopt a lifestyle by Baba which could be tragic. When I was writing on the weekend, I was struck that if Baba has his own way---Pallavi stays at Deshmukh Niwas, single and celibate, from age 24 on. Imagine what she will feel at 44, at 54, at 64. She will be bitter and angry. She will be official aunty to Mansi and Nikhil's children---having never experienced the love of a man and the right to raise her own family. 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I need to know of she's free tone mine - epic line 

Waiting to see if he will woo her or bull doze her into it 

So something will unravel at that birthday party he will go to about pallu past due to the ring kya ?

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Why Raghav isn't satisfied with "she is a widow" truth, what exactly he's looking for to know that she's free to be his? 

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

"I want her, She's not a Deshmukh,Free to be mine" these one liners by Raghav shows his possesive side.

She had become an indispensable person for him. I am quite sure wheels are turning in Raghav's head regarding Pallavi being a widow- because it is not often when a person says- they poisoned their partner- that too that freely.

I kind of really wanted a little more description of the time he went to Pallavi's house and how he felt there because I think that is one of the first times they have been close to each other leaving the club incident....that reminds me did Pallavi return the jacket yet?πŸ€”

I loved Raghav's point of view and what about Mrs.Raje--i am thinking she might be connected to Pallavi( I am telling this now because I read the whole FF again)

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

'I want her.'

'...he recognized her as one who had become to him a necessity.'

'She's not a Deshmukh.'

'Free to be mine.'

I keep reading these lines again and again and I can't believe how much more accepting Raghav is being of his feelings. When I waited for Raghav's POV I never expected this, my mind is blown. Kudos to you for this update, I can't wait to see how Pallavi is gonna take Raghav Rao wanting to make her his. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„