Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virmantaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow Pallu being ready for marriage but adamant to not marry Raghu is a twist I did not see coming! 

Can't wait to see how it turns out ❤️❤️❤️

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

If someone asks for a re-tale/remake (since re-tale is actually not a word) of the show MHRW, then this FF would be it.

This FF is basically the modern version of the show. The actions and thoughts are realistic and practical and is something a person is ought to do when faced with that situation.

From the fleeting kiss between Raghav and Pallavi to their eye contact to moments of silence between them to Farhad's behaviour with Pallavi to Pallavi's decision of remarrying shows how independent each character is.

The mutual love and respect between Kirti and Pallavi for each other and how Kirti shows confides in Pallavi about her current dilemma between Raghav and Amma. Pallavi empthaises with her but does not voice it actually shows how understanding she is because no one would pity from someone after telling them their problems. 

It was sweet how Raghav sent coconut water for Pallavi through Kirti.

I really liked that Raghav and Pallavi decided to act on their mutual attraction this early instead of irritating and fighting with the other person to hide their true feelings. I don't know if it was actually the vunerablility of the situation on their attraction along with their closeness or just pure attraction they decided to kiss on.

The sweet bond between Krishna and Pallavi is so cute and how Pallavi tells she kissed Raghav Rao as soon as their little discussion on the shop was over was actually like screaming to a best friend- "OMG...I just kissed my crush". Krishna is one heck of a friend as she helps Pallavi in straightening out her thoughts and in some sense helped her realized her desire to have someone in her life as a partner although she denies that person to be Raghav.

Pallavi's decision on remarrying or actually marrying for the second time but this time legally was quite brave and independent of her..although she gave the whole credit to Raghav. 

You have even highlighted the concept of age difference in a relationship. Raghav is a decade older than Pallavi here...and the maximumage difference society likes in a relationship is 5-7 years. This is a social barrier present.

I would really like to know Raghav's take on the whole thing.

Edited by ReemShah - 3 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Glad she acknowledged her attraction and was not too bashful 

I find it distasteful when people try to portray physical attraction as a non entity or dirty whereas it is one beautiful imp thing that can enhance a relationship 

Three cheers for that ☺️

I also like Krishna ..she seems a gem to help pallu move in the right direction ..always seems to give her positive affirmations

Edited by AnjuRish - 3 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update. People come to teach lesson in life and raghav was one to make her realise that she has a choice to spend a content and fulfilling life. 

Can’t wait to read next chapter. 

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The first time I read your FF was on IPKKND3 when I saw your FF here I started reading it right away, loved the story so far, liked the way how to emotions of the character expressed in a realistic way, looking forward to the next update. 

Avneel07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woww.. This was fantastic

hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I love the way you are developing pallavis character in the story.... she is thinking and reacting like a normal girl of her age and accepting that she too has some needs as a human. That's the beauty 😍. 

Aayi will support her decision,  wonder how the dear fil wud react

Foreversonam21 thumbnail

Oh yes...completely in love with it.

I laughed out loud when Pallavi declares that Mr Rao is completely unsuitable for marriage.

What this sweet damsel proposes, I'm sure the deliciously mischievous author will dispose soon enough. Maybe Mr Rao will have an opinion that contradicts her too.

Looking forward to that.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wish pallo had a friend like krishna in show..mansi to 😡 

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful episodes am so impressed that you are keeping the story very close to the personality of Raghav and Pallavi..

Krishna being the wonderful and trustful friend to bring out the woman in Pallavi..Keep going.