Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IPodcastKKND

a j a b   s i 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIoGThcOWYc

Based on a request here's a sweet minute of Arnav and Khushi and their eye sex beautiful eyes!

The segment you’ve chosen holds true for my paagalpan when it comes to IPK  😆

“IPK ke saath aisa koi noor aaya tha 

Doosra har show ab usski raushni ka halka sa ek saaya hai 

ArHi ki  nazron ne dil ka kiya jo hasharr 

Asar ye hua 

Ab inmein hi doobke ho jaaun paar 

Yahi hai dua “

A decade on and the feelings endure... after all they did say hamesha, didn’t they?! 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IPodcastKKND

Thank you so much for liking the VM! True the angst of this show was really well done. 

Trust me - I was moved to tears so many times. 

The scenes you mentioned are some of my favorite angsty ones. 

I cannot watch the happy scenes where she wears the orange salwar kameez only because of what that leads up to - my heart breaks the most in those scenes because they were this close to admitting everything and it was a love that was crushed before it blossomed.

And there's that tragedy that in a way that love will never return. 

Yes, Khushi is grateful and surprised Arnav loves her back. 

Arnav is relieved and realises his feelings weren't wrong - circumstances were. 

But the gentleness Arnav has in these few scenes where he's taking a step forward and waiting for her to take hers, 

Where Khushi basks in the knowledge of being admired and perhaps loved,

This never comes back.

Rather he makes do of the current circumstance - that irrespective how they got married, they are married and that matters for him cause he has what he wants. 

And Khushi is just grateful that the mess is cleared. She warms up to them and is happy with whatever the arrangement is. 

It's not that they love each other less - no that has probably strengthened over time but this beauty on the day of PayAsh marriage never comes back and my heart always breaks to pieces. These are the scenes I can never see because there's so much hope in their eyes.

Sorry for my rant - you see those scenes are a sore spot. 

Haha thanks for liking Ajab Si too! I'll post that here soon. 

literally there are few scenes which are just the hardest for me to watch and the scenes from when she leaves Payal's side to go see Arnav are just no go like Arnav's expressions when he opens the door, I simply cannot!! It hurts my heart every time the flashback comes forward but godddd I loved the angsty scenes between them so much! Sanaya and Barun were stellar in those scenes!! 

oh gosh you'r right that softness doesn't make a return! I think it's somewhat present in during the lead up of their second wedding but of course Khushi's hesitancy is gone which was present before she anticipated the ILU. The episodes between Teri-Meri and till he helps her pick a sari are my absolute favourite! They bring out the best of Arnav! Arnav's also so aggressive with his flirting and his Haq over Khushi that it's usually hard for him to recreate those soft moments as well! 

ughhhh these two just make us all feel some type of way!! 

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAV SONGSSS OMG I love the second Diwali addition to it and the second Teri Meri, Arnav looked just perfect in those! My heart I swear!!! ❤️

omg can I request jalte diye on these two? 😳

Savera84 thumbnail

The last two videos were so beautifully done S!

You captured the angsty in the first one and the "Nazaron ne dil ka kiya joh hashar" in the second one so well.  I can keep watching them.

While I was watching them, I went on to watching 10 logical errors and 10 writing mistakes. I will comment on them later.  You have picked the ones which I had an issue with as well.

Wonderful work.👏👍🏼

Cheers......

labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Dear S,🤗

Rewatched Ajab Si now...so beautiful, dear. 👍🏼👏

Yeah, he was glowing in her presence. ❤️

Yeah, for him, she is his moon.

Her eyes that always speak volumes, even in chaos, he couldn't stop   himself from admiring them.

You beautifully conveyed the poetry of this song, dear❤️👏

IPodcastKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

The segment you’ve chosen holds true for my paagalpan when it comes to IPK  😆

“IPK ke saath aisa koi noor aaya tha 

Doosra har show ab usski raushni ka halka sa ek saaya hai 

ArHi ki  nazron ne dil ka kiya jo hasharr 

Asar ye hua 

Ab inmein hi doobke ho jaaun paar 

Yahi hai dua “

A decade on and the feelings endure... after all they did say hamesha, didn’t they?! 

Haha thank you Ruchi Ji!

I can trust you for quoting the right lines - ah those ring so true!!!!

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

literally there are few scenes which are just the hardest for me to watch and the scenes from when she leaves Payal's side to go see Arnav are just no go like Arnav's expressions when he opens the door, I simply cannot!! It hurts my heart every time the flashback comes forward but godddd I loved the angsty scenes between them so much! Sanaya and Barun were stellar in those scenes!! 

oh gosh you'r right that softness doesn't make a return! I think it's somewhat present in during the lead up of their second wedding but of course Khushi's hesitancy is gone which was present before she anticipated the ILU. The episodes between Teri-Meri and till he helps her pick a sari are my absolute favourite! They bring out the best of Arnav! Arnav's also so aggressive with his flirting and his Haq over Khushi that it's usually hard for him to recreate those soft moments as well! 

ughhhh these two just make us all feel some type of way!! 

YES EXACTLY! I CANNOT SEE THOSE SCENES.

More than hesitation there was softness and a choice. Khushi knew she's falling hard, she knew Arnav is starting to reciprocate something and vice versa. There are no conditions, no fallout, no necessity - it's just love so even for something as small as leaf plates - he gets the whole world for her! And she, just unabashedly falls deeper in love. 

The angsty scenes are just as stellar as you mentioned, but yeah I miss the above feeling. 

In their second wedding, there's a bit of relief and like "Hey we're getting married, it's obvious what we feel for each other, let's make the most of it"

It's no longer about Khushi leaving Payal's side to run and meet Arnav, it's no longer about Arnav waiting to confess and hear hers, it's no longer about it being right for them. Yes, Dadi made a huge bawaal and the best damage control to that situation is to marry Khushi. 

And some moments are genuinely sweet, but at every moment Khushi is just glad that he does love her back. She's more inclined to family, if there's anyone around, if Dadi is happy with what's happening as opposed to our previous Khushi who was just as curious, a bit surprised and cherished every single moment. 

I think what always hurts me a bit is that Arnav has covered a lot of things in his head. So he's back to his flirting game - this time knowing what it is - while Khushi is trying to adjust with Arnav actually telling he loves her and the whole family deciding their marriage in a span of 72 hours? 

And lol, yes these two always give the most intense feelz and emotions!!!!!!

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af

ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAV SONGSSS OMG I love the second Diwali addition to it and the second Teri Meri, Arnav looked just perfect in those! My heart I swear!!! ❤️

omg can I request jalte diye on these two? 😳

Thank you so much!!!! Ofc requests are open. Jalte Diye! Oh that's a lovely song - maybe in the next few weeks? Thank you so much for liking!

Much love,

S

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

The last two videos were so beautifully done S!

You captured the angsty in the first one and the "Nazaron ne dil ka kiya joh hashar" in the second one so well.  I can keep watching them.

While I was watching them, I went on to watching 10 logical errors and 10 writing mistakes. I will comment on them later.  You have picked the ones which I had an issue with as well.

Wonderful work.👏👍🏼

Cheers......

Thank you so so so much 

The comment and love means a lot <3 

I'm glad you enjoyed the videos!

IPodcastKKND thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Dear S,🤗

Rewatched Ajab Si now...so beautiful, dear. 👍🏼👏

Yeah, he was glowing in her presence. ❤️

Yeah, for him, she is his moon.

Her eyes that always speak volumes, even in chaos, he couldn't stop   himself from admiring them.

You beautifully conveyed the poetry of this song, dear❤️👏

Dear Labi,

Thank you  SO much for the love!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, coming from another ace VM maker like you - I'm so happy. Thank you again!