Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: serenepeace46

It's lovely, you have written beautifully, actually felt his emotions, please write more ❤❤❤

When a reader says that they felt the character, nothing else can be more relieving for a writer! Thank you so much! ❤️❤️ I will write asap and until then u can read my other works if you haven't  😊

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Res 🙊

P.S I Will unres all the reserved posts 🙈

Wait till night 😅 

thank you 🤗😅😭🤣

Yeh night beet ke kafi din ho gaye nahi? 😆😆

Koi na... Tum rest karo hum wait karte hai 🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparklenShine

You have beautifully penned Shaurya's insecurities👏👍🏼

Bechara is going through a lot with this newly developed feelings😭❤️

One hug for you Akshu🤗

Thank you Ny! Ek 🤗 tumhare liye bhi 

Shaurya has become so close to my heart that I can feel him! I am loving his journey 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rikara94

Lala..la lala..la la...

Res😎

Apun ayega thode time bad🤪

-

Dekho Kya coincidence hai..main phir se 17 hours bad unress krne ayi hoonsmiley39

Anyways update pe aati hoonsmiley36

I'm loving your jealous Shaurya Askhusmiley36 he is so cute at timessmiley39 bande ko samaj hi nahi aa raha yeh jealousy hai ke kya hai..

Iski situation ko dekh ke gaana yad aa gya

'hal kya hai dilon ko na pucho sanam, aapka AcP ke sath aana jealousy dhaa gya'smiley37smiley37

Acp ko dekh ki hi iske tan badan mein jealous ki aag lag jati haismiley37upar se anjaan bnta hai 'what i'm feeling'

'Why can’t she see that it hurts me?' 

Because jab usko realize hoga that she too feels for you, then she herself will realize that why you behaving like this, that you are hurt by her unintensionally actionssmiley39

Come on Shaurya why would she do this intensionally *rolling my eyes*

Akshu you describe his emotions and the feeling he is going through, as always very well yar. Every words and every reaction is perfectsmiley32

Akshu can we get jealous Anokhi also?smiley9

Acha sun na...i have an ideasmiley17 if you want toh do tell mesmiley36

For now byesmiley39

Jyoti! 

U r back to comment and thats what matters to me dear!! ❤️

Mujhe bhi bohot maza aa raha hai yeh baby Shaurya ko dekh ke 😆 He is too sweet! Mujhe bhi cheek pull karne hai  

Jab banda jealous hota hai toh ulte seedhe khayal aate hai mann mei! Shaurya is a kaccha khiladi in this field toh lets give him some time to understand his feelings... Bichara is already suffering 😆 

Thank you so much Jyoti! 

I'll see what I can do about jealous Anokhi 😃 but I like to stick to the character so I will wait to see Anokhi getting jealous on the screen first. 

Also, Pls share you idea with me!! 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivikafan2

Great🥰🥰🥰🥰

Waiting for more os like this🥰🥰🥰

Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Nice os

Shaurya again fought wid Anokhi

He realised finally he felt jealous😂

Thank you dear! ❤️❤️ 

ShaKhi are nothing without their fights 😆 

I just love your DP cz I am a fellow ASR fan!! I love him so much ki mai abhi bhi hotstar pe jake episodes dekhti hu!! 😆

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

This is the official Shaurya Sabherwal that we are familiar with & you've aced in writing his confusion with Anokhi & his own feelings. Great job agn 😃

Sew!!! 🤗

Thank you so much again!! 😆 I love reading your comments for some reason! I am happy that you liked it and that you could relate with him 😃

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

Loved it. ❤️

Feeling bad for Shaurya. 😔

He has no hold on his temper as much as he gravitates towards Anokhi. 

Do write more works like this. Would love to read them. 😊

Thank you, Meera ❤️

Shaurya has to walk before he runs. He will learn soon though!! 😆 Shagun is coming to shove him into a marathon after all 🤣

I feel blessed to read such comments! Thank you for reading my work!! ❤️ I will write something soon! Until then you can find my other OSs in the archive in case you havent read them 😃 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fedex-

Ahh what an amazing OS! So the crux of the issue with Shaurya is fear of abandonment. But Anokhi has no idea what he is thinking. He is so hot and cold that the poor soul is confused. She has never made any flirty advances towards ACP but Shaurya has cooked his own khicdi in his mind. 

Thank you for such an amazing comment!! ❤️

Jealousy and rage does that to people! They overthink and cook their own theories 😔 Shaurya will need a sense of security to stabilize his feelings 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GHKPM

Poor Shaurya should just put himself out of this misery and approach her...cant be worse than this...i hope😅💖

Communication is the key and Anokhi is teaching him all about it 😃 I am loving what she does to him as of now!!