ShaKhi OS: The Torment (1/04)

Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Unres : 

It is beautiful Akshu ❤️ 

The way you have described the part where he realizes that Anokhi might actually like another man! God Shaurya ka chhodo mera heart break ho gaya 🥺

Awwq he kept his hand on heart to ease the pain 😭 Goshhh so painful ! 💔 You know in that library scene also when he was walking across and feeling panicky, I felt he would behave in a similar way if he gets jealous... and you penned this down so well! 🤗

You described his feelings really well ! And this part 

The constant fear that she might not want me? That she likes him? Fear that I cannot be by her side forever?

This is really really the most painful! 🥺

I love it! 🤗You're excellent as always! ❤️

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 2 years ago

Its awesome...perfect for the current track.... U have beautifully penned the thoughts of jealousy and its grave impact on others and on themselves.... 👏👍🏼

It's lovely, you have written beautifully, actually felt his emotions, please write more ❤❤❤

Res 🙊

P.S I Will unres all the reserved posts 🙈

Wait till night 😅 

thank you 🤗😅😭🤣

///////

Found my res 

Meri night 5 days  late hui 🙈

😭🤣

////

Jealous Shaurya pe OS 

Yay 

I love reading OS on Jealous MLs ☺️idk why 😆

Shaurya here was totally in character 

Over thinking about Ahir and Anokhi’s actions and intentions but not his  this guy🤔

Kanchan nahi hoti toh yeh tubelight bhi late flicker hoti 😅🤣

Instead of usual couple  fights and Mls aggression  I loved how you described his inner turmoil 💯

My favourite line : 

The one who had become Salve to his Wounds. 

So many feels 🥰✨

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago

You have beautifully penned Shaurya's insecurities👏👍🏼

Bechara is going through a lot with this newly developed feelings😭❤️

One hug for you Akshu🤗

Lala..la lala..la la...

Res😎

Apun ayega thode time bad🤪

-

Dekho Kya coincidence hai..main phir se 17 hours bad unress krne ayi hoonsmiley39

Anyways update pe aati hoonsmiley36

I'm loving your jealous Shaurya Askhusmiley36 he is so cute at timessmiley39 bande ko samaj hi nahi aa raha yeh jealousy hai ke kya hai..

Iski situation ko dekh ke gaana yad aa gya

'hal kya hai dilon ko na pucho sanam, aapka AcP ke sath aana jealousy dhaa gya'smiley37smiley37

Acp ko dekh ki hi iske tan badan mein jealous ki aag lag jati haismiley37upar se anjaan bnta hai 'what i'm feeling'

'Why can’t she see that it hurts me?' 

Because jab usko realize hoga that she too feels for you, then she herself will realize that why you behaving like this, that you are hurt by her unintensionally actionssmiley39

Come on Shaurya why would she do this intensionally *rolling my eyes*

Akshu you describe his emotions and the feeling he is going through, as always very well yar. Every words and every reaction is perfectsmiley32

Akshu can we get jealous Anokhi also?smiley9

Acha sun na...i have an ideasmiley17 if you want toh do tell mesmiley36

For now byesmiley39

Edited by rikara94 - 2 years ago

Great🥰🥰🥰🥰

Waiting for more os like this🥰🥰🥰

Nice os

Shaurya again fought wid Anokhi

He realised finally he felt jealous😂

This is the official Shaurya Sabherwal that we are familiar with & you've aced in writing his confusion with Anokhi & his own feelings. Great job agn 😃