Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved it. ❤️

Feeling bad for Shaurya. 😔

He has no hold on his temper as much as he gravitates towards Anokhi. 

Do write more works like this. Would love to read them. 😊

-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ahh what an amazing OS! So the crux of the issue with Shaurya is fear of abandonment. But Anokhi has no idea what he is thinking. He is so hot and cold that the poor soul is confused. She has never made any flirty advances towards ACP but Shaurya has cooked his own khicdi in his mind. 

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Poor Shaurya should just put himself out of this misery and approach her...cant be worse than this...i hope😅💖

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Akshu🤗

Thank you so much to inform me about your OS😳

It's short and beautiful👏❤️

I really liked the way he is trying to calm himself and figuring out his emotions👍🏼

After the disaster I have undergone from my previous and favourite male lead I have decided never to get attached emotionally with any of the male leads evenif so , I would never discuss about it in any forum...to save myself from heartbreaks🤣...so I won't comment about the leads here too especially shaurya🤣

But I honestly felt bad when he felt that only anokhi can erase all his torments💔

I hope you write more and more such beautiful OS😳

Whenever you write it,please send me link too okay😳

Love you❤️

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It is beautifully written ❤️

I loved reading it 

The shaurya of your OS gave me real SS vibes...

Heart break ho gya uski condition pe but he always behaves like douche in jealousy huhh 

Anokhi needs to punch him hard 😡

Anyway loved it 🤗

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😆 
love this jealous shaurya 

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You have so beautifully written his thoughts and angst. The fear of losing his Anokhi. ❤️

anamika365 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely ❤️

The best part of the OS --- The constant fear that she might not want me? That she likes him? Fear that I cannot be by her side forever?

He will be a whole new person when he is deeply in love and secure in his relationship.

He hated how it brought out these hideous feelings he did not want. --- If Shaurya even remotely understands this sentiment, he will actively try to be a better person and specifically treat her far better.

Keep writing 🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Unres : 

It is beautiful Akshu ❤️ 

The way you have described the part where he realizes that Anokhi might actually like another man! God Shaurya ka chhodo mera heart break ho gaya 🥺

Awwq he kept his hand on heart to ease the pain 😭 Goshhh so painful ! 💔 You know in that library scene also when he was walking across and feeling panicky, I felt he would behave in a similar way if he gets jealous... and you penned this down so well! 🤗

You described his feelings really well ! And this part 

The constant fear that she might not want me? That she likes him? Fear that I cannot be by her side forever?

This is really really the most painful! 🥺

I love it! 🤗You're excellent as always! ❤️

Rimi, Thank you! Tera comment sabse pehle dekh ke mai 😃 aise smile kar rahi hu!! 

Jealousy bohot hi ugly feeling hoti hai yaar... Jab mai jealous hoti hu toh mujhe baad mei guilty feel hota hai 💔 Toh mai soch rahi hu iss bande ko kitni khujli ho rahi hogi 😆

Insecurities are really a pain in the a** 

Excellent toh tu hai jo mujhe itna acha acha bolti hai 🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Its awesome...perfect for the current track.... U have beautifully penned the thoughts of jealousy and its grave impact on others and on themselves.... 👏👍🏼

Thank you Amru! ❤️ I just tried to imagine Shaurya and this is what came up in my mind!