Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FortunaMajor thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

dude even the music and just mood of the song is totally shakhi!! somehow i feel like upbeat songs don't fit them they have to have this sort of soft, subtle mood to them! NEW SONG TO HAVE ON REPEAT NOW! 

Right! I can totally see it play on them! 

Thanks for sharing this pooja🤗

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prs_725

mine too!! Our saaf safai has decreased this week bc they made everything soooo damn serious!!! 

they put us back in our safaai dreamland 🥰🔥🧹

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I need the attitude from her cuz he hates it especially when it comes her. I want all the attitude in the world and then I want him to apologize. Something about watching him grovel is so pleasing. 

Remember when Shaurya asked if he’s a sadist...I think it’s us....we are the sadists....we derive too much pleasure from a sad and groveling Shaurya! 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I need the attitude from her cuz he hates it especially when it comes her. I want all the attitude in the world and then I want him to apologize. Something about watching him grovel is so pleasing. 

hahahah it is!! I love seeing him bothered .. the inner sadist in me loves shaurya in that state lol so bad 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rima_123

Yes please.... remember how desperate he got on his birthday???? And he actually asked "kya... yeh attitude kya de rhi ho tum" and she said - "zakhm dene se toh achcha hai" ðŸ¤£

that’s my favorite scene!!! I love how he can’t handle being ignored from her. 😂😂😂 I am here for this!!

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sofna

Yassssssss

Buuuuut we need to see emotion from Anokhi like we did at the hospital after riots.

My fave scene - till now

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMM_VY3BKJK/?igshid=f32nmdcttgsi

the intensity of emotions in this scene was amazing!! 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

dude even the music and just mood of the song is totally shakhi!! somehow i feel like upbeat songs don't fit them they have to have this sort of soft, subtle mood to them! NEW SONG TO HAVE ON REPEAT NOW! 

right???? It’s so beautiful and it’s totally them!!! Everything abt them screams softness and pyaar 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

omg the attitude right!!! Me too!!!! I want all the attitude and avoidance. I want to him him grovel. He hates when she ignores him so watching this will be so pleasing to the eyes. 

Yasssss ....and the right with which she gives him attitude is

prs_725 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rima_123

Yes please.... remember how desperate he got on his birthday???? And he actually asked "kya... yeh attitude kya de rhi ho tum" and she said - "zakhm dene se toh achcha hai" ðŸ¤£

and to think it was his bday!!! Hahah 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Why is she wearing neon pink 🤔

Even the sunlight yellow was better last time theybwere alone.

Shaurya isn't wearing anything with button - so no cutting 😆

Do you think he’s in a t-shirt because she had to take off his coat to settle him into bed? 🤔