Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

I have seen Devi enough this week. She got too much screen time. We wanna see Shakhi all night πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

exactly! they have justified the money they are paying all the other actors so now let us get our shakhi dose for the week, how long will we have to make do with eyelocks 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

will he hide there the whole night now πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Anokhi can’t kick out a sick man....that would be cruel. Our Nikki puttar is the best. She will nurse him back to good health!

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just heard this song .. wow .. total shakhi vibes 

https://youtu.be/hGqMsuveWpU

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ohhhhhhhh godd i m done πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

i want to set the precedent that every saturday we get an uninterrupted shakhi episode!!! 

yes then we can end the week happily!!! 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

hahaha this dude will actually be soooo confused and i'm so here for it i cannot wait to see how he is going to justify to her what and why he is in her room πŸ€£ she already threw back at him that he is no better than then goons for kidnapping her can't wait what taunts await him when he sneaks in

I need the attitude from her cuz he hates it especially when it comes her. I want all the attitude in the world and then I want him to apologize. Something about watching him grovel is so pleasing. 

prs_725 thumbnail

seriously all of us. We can never get anything done. πŸ˜‚

ikr!! I need to get back to work for client meeting at 2!!!! I will try .. I must try.. must keep trying πŸ˜‚

Rima_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I'm unable to quote that tweet but the bgm in the first part is from Uttaran. It was so dramatic - my sister and I would get scared everytime it played in any scene lol

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

the entire episode better be in that room!!! πŸ”₯❀️

Yassssssss

Buuuuut we need to see emotion from Anokhi like we did at the hospital after riots.

My fave scene - till now

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMM_VY3BKJK/?igshid=f32nmdcttgsi

prs_725 thumbnail

I am flying. So much is happening in this head of mine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mine too!! Our saaf safai has decreased this week bc they made everything soooo damn serious!!!