Originally posted by: Sakshi_04

Interesting❤️

Please update soon 🧡

Thanks a lot.

Updating now.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chap-3

'Memories are blissful, have always been beautiful for Anokhi but the most beautiful have always turned out to be the saddest. Not when she lost her eyesight,but when she lost her Shaurya,her childhood best buddy, her soulmate,who left her immediately after that dreadful incident. She tried to contact him, but to no avail. He left never to return back to her. She knew something had happened but what and why? the reason was still unknown to her till now. As tears made her way through her eyes down wetting her soft cheeks.She couldn't control the emotional turmoil and suddenly felt suffocated. He was disgusted with her she came to know the reason finally. He was disgusted with her blindness. Her single imperfection turned her perfect life upside down in a second.  Not that she was blaming him,she knew she couldn't ever dreamt of marrying.  Its just that she wanted her best friend back. Yes,she loved him with all her heart and he was always her prince charming because he was just simply perfect without a single flaw.  And she was just plain , simple Anokhi  how could she ever match to him.She just missed her best friend that's it , but now after today she lost him forever. The slight ray of hope was also completely diminished and now only there was darkness she could feel it from her every fibre of her being. Her mother left her along with her father and now she was alone all lonely in this big world, nobody to care for her or love her for herself , who can see past her disabilities without any disgust. Her Aastha maa had wanted to stay back at the Sabharwal mansion,but she just couldn't stay there without feeling shaurya’s hatred for her, she can take his ignorance but his hatred will kill her from inside completely, though not that she was alive but that would be too much for her to bear.  So she denied her maa's request and now here she is back in her small floral shop and today not even the soothing fragrance of the flowers are providing her any relief whatsoever. Her thoughts were broken by the sound of the bell indicating that a customer was on the way.'

'Anokhi’

'Ahir what happened?'

'Anokhi there is a bad news, Aastha ji is in the hospital. You have to come with me immediately she is fighting for her life.'

'What maa, omggg how and when?'

'Come with me Anokhi, I will explain everything on the way.'

And with that both rushed to the hospital. Fate plays an important role whether we accept or deny it. Its inevitable and cannot be changed. As happened in this scenario when Aastha Sabharwal’s car got disbalanced and was hit by a truck. And so here she was fighting for a life and death situation.  And she couldn't die without conveying the entire truth to Anokhi. She just couldn't die not before uniting them both and so here she was fighting tooth and nail along with her son Shaurya  who was pacing like a mad beast waiting for the doctor's report. He just couldn't loose his mother at any cost. He already had lost enough in his life, first his father had left them for another woman and now his mother. Anokhi was already gone from his life because of his mistake and now this. No this time he won't loose, he will fight tooth and nail for his mother's life. God cannot be so cruel to him, at this point of life. As he leaned back on the wall closing his eyes a small drop of tear fell from his eyes only to be held by a  soft touch.

'Anokhi’

'Shaurya’

'She was here , his Anokhi was here infront of him and he just couldn't take it. He broke down finally with a heavy sob and there she gathered him in her fragile arms hugging him with all her might. She couldn't bear his pain, from far she sensed him on the corridoor as she quietly made her way towards him only to feel his heavy breathing which indicated that he was about to cry as she had always sensed before and so without a tinge of hesitation she caught his tear in her palm and gathered him in her warm and comforting embrace. Her  soothing words made him felt like he belonged to her , finally someone was there for him, with whom he can share his pain and worries and who better than his Anokhi. Only she could calm his raging painful heart. And she did so. They were holding each other tightly till the doctor's voice broke their embrace finally bringing them back to reality with another reality waiting for them which was going to change their lives forever, binding them together till eternity unknown to them, fate had already played its part in the form of Aastha Sabharwal.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

Aastha met wid accident..hope she gets well nd tell truth to Anokhi

Cont soon

Chap-4

'I got up instantly along with Anokhi still holding her tightly in my arms. The moment was dreadful, finally it was time to face the reality and I was not in the position to face it alone, I needed my Anokhi with me and here she was with me.'

'Relax Shaurya , everything will be fine . Nothing will happen to maa. She will be fine.'

'Her comforting words were enough to sooth my pain and with a brave face, controlling my emotions I faced the doctor with a bated breath.'

'Mr. Sabharwal  I am sorry to inform you, but your mother has gone to coma.'

'Nooo, a gasp scaped my lips this can't happen.'

'The moment those words left from the doctor's mouth I knew Shaurya  was devastated and I was feeling so helpless, he was arguing with the doctor. But I could hear the raging pain in his voice, I could feel how much it was hurting him because the amount of pain was similar to mine. The slight tinge of pain in your heart and the heavy lump in your throat always gives  a painful impact. And I was feeling the same along with my Shaurya. But then a sudden voice told me that everything was not lost, there was still hope and the hope was of waking up maa from her endless sleep and we could do it. Infact both of us will do it together. Yes, we will do it and no matter what I am not going to leave my Shaurya’s side at this crucial moment till my maa wakes up all well. I know he doesn't want me in his life,but I am also adamant and I am not going to leave him till maa gets completely healed whether he likes or not. With this determination I made my way towards him only to be caught by him in a deathly grip.'

'And I knew the touch. It was Shaurya’s'

' Shaurya '

'Anokhi, I think you should leave now, you are tired and I don't wanna burden you with my worries. Come on Ahir will drop you and don't worry mother will be fine I have talked to the doctor and right now I want to spend some time alone with my mother.'

'Ahir, take Anokhi ma’am to the mansion.'

'No, I don't want to leave right now Shaurya , I want to meet my maa first. I know you don't want me near you but she is my maa too and I am not going to leave her without getting to know her condition whether you like it or not and don't think I am begging , its my right and I am using it.' 

'Her voice was harsh and cold and the reason was me, I hurt her again and it was not intentionally but its just that after this incident once again I am in no position to loose Anokhi’s life. I won't be able to live. Her eyes were blank and the reason was me, at that moment I just wanted to hide myself in her warm embrace but I couldn't. For a moment I just stared at her and then took her with me inside the hospital room.'

'Come with me Anokhi' I said.

'Stay with me forever I wanted to add too but my voice gave away and I just couldn't utter those words which my heart wanted.So I just held her hand and led the way quietly.'

'As we went inside the doctor gave me an envelope which was found inside my mother's purse and on the top it was written in braille which I couldn't understand, so the only option was Anokhi and so I asked her about it while giving her the envelope. '

'Once again her soft hands took the envelope from my palm and I was in awe as I saw the way her fingers touched the dots on its cover.'

'So I asked her curiously. '

'What's in it Anokhi?’

'Its for me Shaurya , from maa and its confidential.'

' Confidential the word itself was enough for ringing warning bells in my ears.'

'Let me open it.'

'Oh no this can't happen, I am sure its the truth mother wanted to tell to Anokhi as I remembered clearly the conversation we had before my trip to Kapurthala . '

'My lips dried , my throat went cold seeing Anokhi trying to open it. And I just couldn't let that happen. I had to do something what, think Shaurya think and the only solution was to hurt myself again this time so I did the same with the glass of water crushing it in my palms with full force.'

'And it did the trick as I got Anokhi’s  attention on mine while the letter was discarded on the ground.'

' Shaurya what happened are you alright?'

'I am fine Anokhi, its just the glass fell down due to my hand.'

'Did you hurt yourself ?'

'No Anokhi its just a little bit.'

'Oh common Anokhi how can you look you are...'

'I know Shaurya  I am blind, you don't have to remind me again and again but I am more than capable enough to treat the wounds.'

'Hand me your palm and let me feel it.'

'Anokhi, I am sorry I didn't mean to say like that it was just.'

'Its ok Shaurya , I understand it was a slip of tongue.'

'Indeed it was Anokhi and don't worry I will just call the nurse to treat this.'

'With that I got  up to leave only to find Anokhi leaning down for the letter.'

'What are you doing Anokhi?'

'I was just picking the letter Shaurya .'

'Let me.' I wanted to offer my help.

'But got interrupted due to Ahir’s entry and Anokhi finally picking up the letter.'

'Damn it, so much pain for nothing I cursed my self mentally, closing my eyes with a sigh and glared back at Ahir, who couldn't understand my reactions at all.'

'What happened Ahir?' I asked him clenching my teeth.

'Sir, the doctor has informed to leave Aastha ji for the check up. And sir you and Anokhi ma’am can go and freshen up till then I would be here.'

'Hmm...'

'Grabbing Anokhi  I held her hand tightly as she put the letter in her long skirt's pocket.  Pecking my mother on her forehead along with Anokhi as she kissed her cheek we made our way outside towards our mansion where I had to get that letter away from Anokhi at any cost tonight by hook or by crook. I wouldn't let her know the truth. Bidding the doctor goodbye with some instructions, I never left Anokhi’s  hand for a moment till we entered my BMW, still clutching her closer.'

‘Shaurya ,' I sensed her she wanted to ask me something. 

'Shhh! Anokhi, I am very tired, not now please .'

'Your hand?'

''You will have to heal me and with that I closed my eyes leaning on her shoulders, feeling her warm breath on my face.'

Awaiting your feedback for the above two updates.

Please bookmark the thread for updates.

Thank you.

Xoxo.

Sugarcanes_AC thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb 😍😍😍 both the chapters are just wow....
Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant updates.

I am really liking the way story is unfolding . Interesting characters and ofcourse loving the way you are penning them down.

Can’t wait for more.

Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanku for the update please update next part soon waiting eagerly for the next update, fabulously written, every emotion feels real, very well expressed thoughts 

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome updt

Aastha met wid accident..hope she gets well nd tell truth to Anokhi

Cont soon

Thanks a lot for loving it. I have updated another part you may check out.

Will be updating tomorrow.

Originally posted by: AvneilShakhi

superb 😍😍😍 both the chapters are just wow....

Thanks a lot for loving it.It means a lot.