Ruthless Rejection-A SHAKHI STORY-Last chap-pg-18-(UPD)-5/21.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chap-1

'Hmmm, I'll be there soon' the voice was harsh and cold.

'Shaurya, not soon but right now,I want to see you in my study.'his mother's voice held an orderly tone this time.

'I am on my way mom'soon the footsteps could be heard on the stairs as the man knocked and entered the study room.

'Mom,I am here so tell me what's the urgent matter that you couldn't wait for me a bit' his voice held a bit of urgency.

'Shaurya, you know why I have called you' Aastha Sabharwal was in no mood of getting another rejection from his lips.

He sprang up instantly hearing his mother's tone, quite well acquainted from her manner of speaking,he knew what was going in her mind. And without thinking for another moment he replied back in a deadly tone.

'No, I am telling you for the last and final time,I am not gonna marry that blind girl Anokhi. So you better don't force me'

'Fine, then get ready to leave the post of MD of Sabharwal Industries and brace yourself to walk over my dead body Mr Shaurya Sabharwal’

'Mother how can you force me to marry a blind pathetic weakling'his voice held pain and anger.

'I very well can son,because  you are the sole reason of her blindness don't you remember?'she questioned him back.

'For godsake mom,it was a childhood mistake,which I can't even remember properly and for that one silly mistake you are going to ruin my entire life and make me pay for it' this time he couldn't control his rage and threw the vase on the stand which broke into thousand pieces just like her heart as she gasped hearing their convo.

'Really mom for each and every single accident if it happens by mistake you are gonna get me married for it to any random person as you wish,and here I am asking you to meet my love Shagun,and accept her as my bride,you are not ready to listen to me at all'he barked in anger.

'Watch your tone Shaurya’

'Not today mother,not today,you want to remove me from my MD position you can as you wish and for your second option before you sacrifice yourself for my destruction, I am going to sacrifice my life for myself'his eyes held so much of deadly passion and determination that it sent shivers down his mother's spine she was scared.

With that he stormed out of the study.

'I am sorry Anokhi, Aastha turned around to find a smiling Anokhi coming out from behind the curtains as she was busy in inhaling the sweet wind from the balcony.

'You are smiling my sweet girl,here my son broke your heart.He lost a gem of a lady in his life. Just couldn't see past the facade of that ugly Shagun' she hugged Anokhi  and patted her back.

'Maa,its for the good only trust me.And plzzz don't blame Shaurya  for my accident. We both know it was a silly mistake and ...'

'And it cost your eyes my dear' Aastha completed her unsaid words. 

'Yes,it did but I don't blame him at all,we both were small children and moreover forcing him to marry me instead of his lady love would be absolutely wrong, do you want him to hate us both forever'she asked her.

'No,but...'

'There should be no but at all maa,everybody has a right to choose their life partners according to their wish and we are no one to force them alter their decisions' she argued back but in a softer tone.

'But if its a wrong choice Anokhi then parents have a right'

'Maa,please trust Shaurya  I am sure his choice will be right'

'But he broke your heart Anokhi and I won't tolerate that,you have loved him since your childhood, both of you are meant to be together Anokhi. Its hard to break my promise to my best friend and to your mother' Aastha’s voice broke. 

'I know maa,but don't you think it would be more harder to bind us together in a loveless marriage bond and then I am sure my mother too won't be happy above in heaven' Anokhi hugged her back tightly as she spoke. 

'I would be leaving soon maa and though I haven't met Shaurya  after that incident years back nor he has seen me and I intent to keep it that way only. I can't see the hate but I won't be able to feel it. It would hurt me maa, and please its my wish to see Shaurya  happy and I ask you to give your blessings to him for his new life with Shagun. And you won't deny it,as its my birthday gift from you which is still pending.'

'Oh my child, I am so so sorry please if you can,then forgive me and my son' the emotions were overflowing from their eyes in the form of warm tears.

'Bidding her maa goodbye Anokhi clutched her cane as she made her way back to her small town Kapurthala,without any heavy feelings,though she was hurt but still she was content that at least her Shaurya got the happiness which he truly deserved.

Do leave your feedback for me to continue further.

Thanks.

Xoxo.

Index-

Chap-1-pg-1

Chap-2-pg-3

Chap-3&4-pg-6

Chap-5&6-pg-9

Chap-7&8-pg-10.

Chap-9&10-pg-12.

Chap-11&12-pg-14.

Chap-13&14-pg-16.

Edited by Krazzy_Tintin11 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant start !!!

Eagerly awaiting for the next .👍🏼❤️

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh ...this sounds interesting...looking forward to it...

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting🥰🥰

Eagerly waiting for the next part🥰🥰

Originally posted by: Abhavi0821

Brilliant start !!!

Eagerly awaiting for the next .👍🏼❤️

Thanks a ton.

Will be updating soon.

Originally posted by: GHKPM

Oh ...this sounds interesting...looking forward to it...

Thank you so much.

I am glad.

Originally posted by: Shivikafan2

Interesting🥰🥰

Eagerly waiting for the next part🥰🥰

Thanks a ton.

Will be updating soon.

Originally posted by: Sofna