Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chap-2

'That's it Shaurya,that's it.Yes you have done better.It was hard but you did good and it was for the good. For her good only. At least in the long run she won't hate me . Instead she can hate me now. I am all for it,I won't be able to see that disgust in her eyes for me that I witness daily.Oh! who am I kidding? She surely hates me already and I have just added more to it. Only for her safety.I know I am a cursed man an ugly beast whom nobody can love damn it,who cares nobody can look at me without feeling any disgust and I know , I am the sole reason of this. Yet,I am content that accident years back not only took away Anokhi’s eyes but also caused me immense pain. I have been punished too for my misdeeds'taking of his clothes one by one Shaurya stared at his face a side which was completely marred by ugly scars till it covered half of his chest and back how can he drop this ugly side on his beautiful innocent Anokhi.No,never its not that he couldn't get back to his normal self there was a chance of plastic surgery, but he declined it and never took it , only because he wanted to bear the punishment for himself forever, though it didn't helped him in decreasing his guilt for what happened years ago.

'The sight he could very well remember as they were playing in their small wooden playhouse,she loved it always. Infact she had always loved nature in every form and same was with him,that's what got them connected in the first place.His one mistake of lightning the cave with few candles made him loose her forever. The fire burnt it,but how could he let her get hurt in fire, so the most normal thing he could understand to save her was to push her from the tree house and that was his biggest mistake,which made her loose her eyesight forever. He could never forgive himself for this but for one thing he was glad he got burnt instead. She was not leaving her side, stupid girl wanted to die with him,but how could he have let her die,when she is was,is and will be the sole reason for his existence.  He could never do that,heck it he could never dream about it at all. So he hurt her only to save her at that time and also today he  did the same, he had hurted her once again,only to save her from him. And  he had to thank shagun also who played along, she did it for him as a colleague. His thoughts went back to Anokhi again, her innocent eyes,her beautiful face,her charming smile. She was beautiful as a child and she is perfection personified as a young maiden . Unknown to her,he had already witnessed the change from her childhood to her young adulthood days,from afar and once again he is going to do that today.'

'He got dressed in his black suit,with a muffler around his and a pair of pure black sunglasses to cover his hideous scars as much as possible and went out to follow her trail to Kapurthala as always. '

' Shaurya,why are you going to Kapurthala ?'his mother's voice echoed in his ears.

'You know very well mother.' He replied back nonchalantly. 

'If you love her so much,then marry her Shaurya.I did whatever you told me,but now its enough Shaurya . I can't act more. Why are you punishing yourself and her for that mishap,which was simply unintentional.  You know she loves you and she doesn't blame you at all. Why not you go and tell her,that it not only caused her pain of a lifetime but you are also suffering from its consequences my son. Why?' Her eyes held the pleading.

'That's not going to happen mother,never I won't destroy her life with my curse.And she is well enough without me. Her life would be safe without me and I am not letting it change for anything. In fact, I have got some good news finally which will bring light into her dark world and will fill it with beautiful colours once again . Finally my Anokhi would be able to see the world in all its glory.' His eyes twinkled thinking about her eyesight.

'And what about you Shaurya ?The scars which could have been treated years back have been left untreated,what about them?'she dared to answer her.

'They will remain as a reminder for me till eternity to remain aloof from my Anokhi for her safety and moreover the time of treatment has passed. Infact they will be leaving the scars in the same manner as ever and frankly I don't care about myself. My only priority is Anokhi’s safety and for that I am leaving mom.Please don't bother.' With these parting words he left leaving the lady in painful sobs.

'Its insanity,what kind of love is this which ruthlessly rejects the other soulmate for the wellbeing and safety, and on the other hand leaves the other mate with a piercing unbearable pain for the entire life.'

'No ways Shaurya ,enough is enough I am not going to allow you to destroy both of your lives because of your silly notion. Its time for Anokhi to know the truth. And I am not sorry Shaurya  for breaking your vow. She has to know the truth now.' With a new found determination Aastha made her way to Kapurthala. 

'The trio started their journey on different levels,with different objectives,and time will tell who succeeds and gets to the horizon of truth.'

Awaiting your feedback.

Thanks.

Xoxo.

This was an unexpected twist. They both have feelings for eo irrespective of what happened but I think, after all misunderstandings & planning, everything will turn well 😊

Excited for the next chapter!

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Wow.... 

Awesome update🥰🥰🥰🥰 can't wait to read more

Love the twist🥰🥰🥰

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is an interesting story and very story. Loved how the chapter 2 was a complete turn. Enjoyed reading the chapters..💗

Do continue soon🤗

Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanku for the update please update next part soon waiting eagerly for the next update 

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes this is getting really interesting...looking forward to your updates

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

This was an unexpected twist. They both have feelings for eo irrespective of what happened but I think, after all misunderstandings & planning, everything will turn well 😊

Excited for the next chapter!

Thank you for loving it.

Yes both have deep feelings for each other.

Will be updating tomorrow morning.

Originally posted by: Shivikafan2

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Wow.... 

Awesome update🥰🥰🥰🥰 can't wait to read more

Love the twist🥰🥰🥰

Thanks a ton for loving the update.

Will be updating tomorrow morning.

Originally posted by: deepshiii

This is an interesting story and very story. Loved how the chapter 2 was a complete turn. Enjoyed reading the chapters..💗

Do continue soon🤗

Thanks a lot for loving the twist and for commenting.

Will be updating tomorrow.

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanku for the update please update next part soon waiting eagerly for the next update 

Thanks a lot.

Will be updating tomorrow.